TWLJ Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f u hellz.....
    1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
    1:Jack Kiefer> 22
    1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

i don't think im starting material in javs. plus -f- has better javs than me on the roster. here is what i think:

sika, joe, domi, koan, blood/dest/aprix/reaver/ronoldo
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Jargha
        dan? lol i think this will be dice lineup: Cape, Mess, Cent, HLK (if he ever shows up), Spawni/kicker/a2m/azurus it all depends on who will showup.
        Ur capable too jargies!!!!

Plus u and adman both forgot our #1 jav on the Team aka PUSKIES!!!!! How could uf orget him!

CYlor: i think diso would start Da1

Spastic wont do anything in LJ. They rely on necro who lagcheats and jamal both who arent top javs in league.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i started drow over blood because i know how inconsistent he is, from personal experience. and i didn't start aprix because he doesnt impress me much. and i never said you were all lag rush, i said merce was, and without him, you guys wont come close to beating venom or -final-. also, i forgot about domi, he'd be in teh starting lineup if he was active.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
          Asia Minor> maybe not
          Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
          bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
          bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
          bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
          bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

I think you're an idiot if u think dice wont compete with venom/-f- for the title even w/o merce.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
              I think you're an idiot if u think dice wont compete with venom/-f- for the title even w/o merce.
              And i think you're an idiot in general.

Asia Minor> maybe not
              bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
                And i think you're an idiot in general.
                also, didn't mention diso not in spite, but just because I placed them as 9th, but they could easily finish anywhere from 4-8, so i guess i should probably wrote something about them. And all those predictions were based on my personal opinions of players and lineups, how i've played against them, and generally how they play against most squads. that doesn't mean i know every single teams lineup with every single players description. Those are the lineups i wrote that I'd generally expect to play against, and most likely have the most trouble with. With dice, i dont think any of there javs are anywhere near the skill level of merce, and after that no one really compares to cape and mess in lj action. So after naming those 3, the rest are as the french say, Le Garbage

Asia Minor> maybe not
                bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

I just don't get it. Does everyone that makes a prediction thread not watch a single twjd game? Why is rapid in top 8? We beat them like 5 out of the 6 times we played them in twjd?

Originally posted by Cylor
                  Watch out for Magnet and Thrill to pull some upsets this season. Can't really comment too much on them because I've only seen them play a few times. Good luck dudes.
                  Another 2 squads that will probaly make twl but again get mentioned over us.. we beat both these squads when we met them in jd games.

I'm not trying to boast my squad or anything but, seriously...
                  Dodge in game :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by SooN
                    I just don't get it. Does everyone that makes a prediction thread not watch a single twjd game? Why is rapid in top 8? We beat them like 5 out of the 6 times we played them in twjd?

Another 2 squads that will probaly make twl but again get mentioned over us.. we beat both these squads when we met them in jd games.

I'm not trying to boast my squad or anything but, seriously...
                    yeah but seriously, when it comes to twlj, every squad shows there top 5. And i've seen rapid play before in serious competition, as a squad scary hasn't played for real yet.

Asia Minor> maybe not
                    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

It doesnt matter, we all have our opinions, post your predictions instead of just saying you disagree with Hellzno!
                      Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                      Winner of TWT Melee
                      Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Originally posted by SooN
                        I just don't get it. Does everyone that makes a prediction thread not watch a single twjd game? Why is rapid in top 8? We beat them like 5 out of the 6 times we played them in twjd
                        Because we own. Dunno what was our lineup against you guys, but I know that I never played against you :PPPP .. and it was only a twjd game.. Well ok you can beat us anyday when I don't play. You'll see why people puts us in top 8.. fear the one man show
                        revolt> my girl
                        Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                        Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                        Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                        Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                        1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Aim
                          Well ok you can beat us anyday when I don't play. You'll see why people puts us in top 8.. fear the one man show
                          Why don't we team up and be the 2 man show. We'll do 5v5 jd's with only 2 ppl.
                          We could play for pallies and steal there basing core room why there on coffee break and lock them out... their chairs look SUPA FAST :fear:

Comment

"I'd say their ideal lineup would be CrvenBan, Decypha, Desperate, K2Grey, and Shadezer with some very capable backups in Displaced, Fruitang, Mantra-Slider, NaiLed, the Pioneer, Tobe, and Tsunami."

Oh, and just for some noticing: koan won't play TWL at all I think, he's mov(ed?)ing to a university and will probably not have a connection, last I heard anyway.. Also, mantra-slider went to Nepal for four months a couple of days ago, he'll be here for the playoffs!

Also, how could ronaldo start for -f- in JAVS?
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                              Also, how could ronaldo start for -f- in JAVS?
                              Probaly becuase of the fact its -final-, and everyone else will lagout.

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
                                also, didn't mention diso not in spite, but just because I placed them as 9th, but they could easily finish anywhere from 4-8, so i guess i should probably wrote something about them. And all those predictions were based on my personal opinions of players and lineups, how i've played against them, and generally how they play against most squads. that doesn't mean i know every single teams lineup with every single players description. Those are the lineups i wrote that I'd generally expect to play against, and most likely have the most trouble with. With dice, i dont think any of there javs are anywhere near the skill level of merce, and after that no one really compares to cape and mess in lj action. So after naming those 3, the rest are as the french say, Le Garbage
                                Why is merce god to you people...its a simple rush and shoot style. Only cause u get owned by the style hellz is why u think hes so good. And your right no one compares to me in lj action not just in my ssquad but anyother squad also becuz im just that damn good. B)

Comment

Working...
                                X