No announcement yet.

TWLJ Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have been around a while then you wouldn't be this idiotic to fight over a join date. 2000? yeah... i only have 2 yrs over you... and btw A-S capt is nothing to brag about, especially in a debate over javs.
    Dodge in game :greedy:

Comment

1. Dice
      2. Venom
      3. -Final-
      4. Disoblige
      5. Sk8
      6. Pirates
      7. Pallies
      1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
      1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
      1: cundor> dude
      1: cundor> i already told my parents
      1: Desperate> LOL
      1: Cremation> HAHA
      1: bram> :)
      1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Aim
        easy.
        i'm sorry i hurt your feeligns by saying you arent that good. but if your way to compensate for not being as good as me is to think your squad is better and to leave me out of diso's line, more power to you. but you're jus a retard for that lol...
        1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
        1:Jack Kiefer> 22
        1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

Originally posted by SooN
          If you have been around a while then you wouldn't be this idiotic to fight over a join date. 2000? yeah... i only have 2 yrs over you... and btw A-S capt is nothing to brag about, especially in a debate over javs.
          First of all, you called me a newbie that's played for one month, so I gave a specific example to prove you wrong. I have actually seen you only for the last month or so, and unless you're aliased, you haven't been playing since '02. And I'm not bragging about it, if anything, you're bragging about how good your squad is. Let me tell you, demanding recognition from the people that are on squads that will beat Scary 50-15 doesn't work, you should try a different method.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

what about cran?

you forgot someone for under rated, CRANIUM IS SO UNDER RATED it not even funny i get cracks all the time

ppl who hate> stupid WB go back to elim!
            1:Mattey> proof that god doesnt exist : animals can swim into your dickhole

TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

finally
              - k2

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
                -final-ly
                fixed

Comment

venom has a good chance for a triple crown with who we have now
                  Last edited by Amputate; 01-09-2005, 01:03 AM.
                  Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
                  Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
                  Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

heard that one a few times before.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

well.. ya lol
                      Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
                      Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
                      Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
                        To stay a little on track...who do you guys feel are the most over-rated javs, and the most under-rated? *By know means am I trying to insult anyone, just stating what I think* Ill try to pick one of each from all of the TWLJ invited squads, and squads that may qualify.

Over-rated: Domi, Utopia, Spawni, M_M God, B.Rabbit, Scuzzy Sureshot, Psymorph, Necromotic, Lemon

Under-rated: Reaver, slurvis, K2Grey, cranium, Vigilanty, Horror, Fludd, PhaithDzyne

Once again, these are my opionions, feel free to agree or disagree. I know I didnt state my reasons for each but oh well.
                        Wow wax, for once, you've hit the nail on the dot, or got close to. I'd remove utopia from the over-rated pile though, he's really talented. As for under-rated: k2, cranium, vigilanty and fludd, I don't agree with but that's my own thoughts.

Some other people I'd say that are under-rated is: disown (although he's an asshole sometimes, and might even play a little pussy, he does his job and a little more), evasive (he's one of the best team javs out there, always around saving his teammates from deaths and always holding his own and more), cross (as much of an ass I think he is too, and pretty laggy so I don't know if he'll make the lag limits, he's got a lot of skill. Knows how to work the javelin, good and carries for his team).

Comment

fludd isnt underrated yet...i think he's overrated. though i dont hate him like i used to, i still will not give him credit til i see him play a real squad in TWL and do well. his 19-4's vs. retards didnt impress me, so if/when he does well in TWL, i'll give him credit.

i dunno how b.rabbit is overrated, he is a jav on a base squad and does extremely well, so i stick with underrated.

cranium is underrated, if not an off the radar player who will surprise people.

k2, i didnt name u cuz i was hoping we could use you as a special weapon

i like phaithdzyne, so i'm glad he finally got wat he deserved in makinga good squad, jus hope he can do well, so he is one of my top underrated players.

Zeimonster is also one of my underrated players. Some know he's good, but not enough.
                          Last edited by Decypha; 01-09-2005, 03:24 AM.
                          1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
                          1:Jack Kiefer> 22
                          1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

UNDERRATED

Murderer
                            Lag Killer
                            Cranium
                            Steak666
                            Kornflakes
                            Jav
                            ER
                            Dodge in game :greedy:

Comment

steak is under-rated for sure..

and evasive always been good.. i dont consider him as underrated...
                              9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                              4:Nimrook> No?
                              4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                              4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                              4:Akuun> ROFL
                              4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                              4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                              4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by Decypha
                                fludd isnt underrated yet...i think he's overrated. though i dont hate him like i used to, i still will not give him credit til i see him play a real squad in TWL and do well. his 19-4's vs. retards didnt impress me, so if/when he does well in TWL, i'll give him credit.

i dunno how b.rabbit is overrated, he is a jav on a base squad and does extremely well, so i stick with underrated.

cranium is underrated, if not an off the radar player who will surprise people.

k2, i didnt name u cuz i was hoping we could use you as a special weapon

i like phaithdzyne, so i'm glad he finally got wat he deserved in makinga good squad, jus hope he can do well, so he is one of my top underrated players.

Zeimonster is also one of my underrated players. Some know he's good, but not enough.

I agree with pd and zei. But for what other believe, no offence to you steak, but he's both under-rated and over-rated. People think he's good because he can get good records, but his style of play doesn't really help his team. He shoots trays and runs, and usually plays away from his team (like on the other side even or just away from the rest of the team) and so it's more of a pussyish way of style, but at the same time, he'll get his 1:1 and sometimes more. But when his teammates die off, he gets raped at the end 1 v 5, etc. So, it has its ups and downs. He's a good player, but I wouldn't say under-rated.

But, that's from my personal experiences and also watching him in twjds and even last years twlj, but others might have different views.

Comment

Working...
                                X