• gonna call all the shots
    for the no's and the not's
    because i wanna
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemon
      I have :grin:
      me too
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• juice for TWLB
        top 100 basers list

Comment

• Once again Dragon gets the big underestimation. We won't win TWLJ. Not a chance in hell. But we have a strong chance of making the semi-finals as long as our top line shows up regularly.

Top line consisting of: Crystal, Cross, Confluence, Xeno (if he starts picking up the pace), J-F (subs being: Carbon, Jonathan, ChronicBob, Nemon, Rosstones, Runez, Audit...some of these would be starters if not for inactivity.)

I honestly never thought about us in TWLJ before today. These guys proved they can hang with the best today, beating sk8, venom and pirates among some easier squads all consecutively. We're underestimated and we are set to shock some people. Be ready, that's all I can say.
          oar> anyone in here good with math?
          Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
          Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

Comment

• Crystal wont even be able to stay in the game w/ the lag spikes she has. Cross is good but can only carry so far. Ur dreaming for semi's.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Dream For My Cack
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                Crystal wont even be able to stay in the game w/ the lag spikes she has. Cross is good but can only carry so far. Ur dreaming for semi's.
                agreed
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Crystal wont even be able to stay in the game w/ the lag spikes she has. Cross is good but can only carry so far. Ur dreaming for semi's.
                  Hey CIG! I can`t win games alone i know that but we have secret weapon
                  for TWLJ. So beware! We will make it to atleast playoffs just to upset some people -_-
                  1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

• You mite make the playoffs but thats only bc after the top 6 squads the level of play goes down greatly. -f-, sk8, dice, diso, venom, pirates. After that the last 2 playoff spots are for anyone to grab. I'd say ancients have a better chance at it then Dragon, as well as DVA, but then again im never right on these prediction things and it all depends how conferences are done. Not saying dragon isnt good in javs (bc i havent seen them to much) but i think playoffs are an outside shot for u guys especialy with crystal's lag situation.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

You mite make the playoffs but thats only bc after the top 6 squads the level of play goes down greatly. -f-, sk8, dice, diso, venom, pirates. After that the last 2 playoff spots are for anyone to grab. I'd say ancients have a better chance at it then Dragon, as well as DVA, but then again im never right on these prediction things and it all depends how conferences are done. Not saying dragon isnt good in javs (bc i havent seen them to much) but i think playoffs are an outside shot for u guys especialy with crystal's lag situation.

No one seems to have that much faith in DVA.. I think they'll clench playoffs easier then pirates or sk8. Btw even though we've been having a losing streak lately "mainly becuase we only play dva dice venom pirates etc" I believe well be up and contending for that playoff spot.
                      Dodge in game :greedy:

Comment

• Its tru u guys do play anyone anytime which will help u guys come twl time, but i think pirates top 5 is very dangerous as well as sk8's top 5. The problem with those 2 squads is the activity level. I think they should both make playoffs tho. As for DVA, merce and rogue could probably carry them to the playoffs themselves.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• crystal doesnt have a legit connection to play in leagues. she can play some meaningless jd's, cool. but with her 56k modem crap, she won't be able to play.

no offense.
                          RaCka> how can i get you here
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• if she had a legit modem, she wouldnt come close to the lagrecs she gets now...it'll come back to bite them in the ass when she is benched
                            1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
                            1:Jack Kiefer> 22
                            1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

• Crystal

Well it seems like everybody think she is laggot. And that`s TRUE!
                              But to be honest who cares since she will be able to play twl.
                              So for those who keeps saying our people cant play due the lag limits i gonna say: FU NEWBIES AND MIND UR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!
                              1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

• Originally posted by Cross
                                Well it seems like everybody think she is laggot. And that`s TRUE!
                                But to be honest who cares since she will be able to play twl.
                                So for those who keeps saying our people cant play due the lag limits i gonna say: FU NEWBIES AND MIND UR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!
                                if they allow her to play, people are going to use lagcheats just to be equivalent to her and it'll be pointless. TWL authority should use their common sense and not allow laggots that spike and shoot bombs two inches from their ship to play

Comment

Working...
                                X