Twl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tahkis
    Ohh how ironic. Sk8 lost to TEKS 50 minutes before twd lock and that led to their loss from twlb spot. And that game was probably more like 'HEY LET'S TOTALLY SECURE OUR SPOT IN TWLB'.
    Haha, indeed.
    Cuji> Mantra stop spamming ?cheater, running in twd game is legal

Pearl Jam> ewan, stop stealing goals you mongoloid

Comment

lol, rb has ppl that can wb? howd they even climb the ladder? not to sure who gantz is or heavy neither would accept matches when we challenge
      1:Mattey> proof that god doesnt exist : animals can swim into your dickhole

TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
        stfu ciggy rb gonna rape you all in ld! just wait, MWahahahahahahahahHAHAAhahahaHaHahAhA
        i didnt know dice was in ld
        1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Rapid in twld, gg, lol

we are going to pwn yer azz
          revolt> my girl
          Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
          Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
          Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
          Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
          1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Originally posted by Voth
            Ancients over Sk8? Stupid. Seriously, take into account some common sense instead of just using TWD. It will improve the League.
            When Leeds got relegated from the Premiership no one started whining about common sense, its how the game works
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
              Gantz will dissolve

Heavy will dissolve

And The way I hear Rejected Basers keeps arguing with eachother, Ekko will leave atleast twice this season, and RB could very well fall apart.

It's going to be just like last season with Verone, Avalonian, and Egyptian.

Incuria be looking to get into TWLD and stay at the top of the ladder so you can when one of those squads dissolves.

Aww man now we have to stay on top of DD ladder at the start of TWL season.
              Fat people are really hard to kidnapp.
              Shock.p3 Media Player

Comment

agreed Sumpson.

Technically there are only a few teams that can really compete in any of these leagues, but the others still play to learn, something "vets" [READ: NickName{GL in TWL-b :0}] cant seem to understand.

On topic

Im glad BC made it.
                rofl at sk8 for losing to TeKs, when i heard that i lal'd

K-I post those complaints damn it.
                What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

You can't learn from a 0-10 blowout.

Maybe you could if you went 2-8, but you learn nothing from being totally destroyed. It's like a high school team vs. NBA champs. The high school team is going to be destroyed and they won't learn anything because everything went wrong for them.
                  - k2

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                    I agree with Randedl. I dont want to face some basing squad and go 50-14 on them, thats a waste of my time and a waste of their time. So.. change the basing amount to 16 teams so everyone can have a fun TWL. The more people that play, the better for Trench Wars's future.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you just answered basers's questions. We don't want to face some duelling squad and go 15-0, thats a waste of our time and waste of your time.
                    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Cranium
                      lol, rb has ppl that can wb? howd they even climb the ladder? not to sure who gantz is or heavy neither would accept matches when we challenge
                      You were on precious, we beat you twice before it dissolved, you should know.
                      carpe diem

Comment

On the side note, TWLD looks really fucked up. It's so unbalanced...

LJ doesn't look TOO bad, with the expection of Heavy

LB doesn't loko TOO bad, with the expection of Ancients

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                          HAHAHAHAHAHA, you just answered basers's questions. We don't want to face some duelling squad and go 15-0, thats a waste of our time and waste of your time.
                          The only difference is, that there is 14 teams in TWLB and 16 teams in TWLD/TWLJ (leagues we specialize at), thats 2 more basing teams.. If were going to do it that way, might as well add 2 more for TWLB.
                          I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Interesting note:

Spastic beat Syndicate 15:00-00:38 last season. Syndicate played a real lineup and actually tried that game (I played in it I know). Yet Syndicate still finished top 7 in the league, and top 4 in terms of playoff qualification. Do you guys really want a 6-team TWLB or something?

The fact is the best teams will always blow out even the medium teams. Letting more people play is fun, so why not let it? Basers were vying for the dueling/jav leagues and some got in. Duelers wanted in the basing leagues. What's so wrong about giving everyone a chance?
                            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
                              You can't learn from a 0-10 blowout.

Maybe you could if you went 2-8, but you learn nothing from being totally destroyed. It's like a high school team vs. NBA champs. The high school team is going to be destroyed and they won't learn anything because everything went wrong for them.
                              That's not true at all. You could easily learn from 0-10. Think about it, a shitty squad like heavy, who knows nothing about serious competition, sticks around for 10 straight losses without dissolving. You learn squad stability for one, you also learn the feel of a big league game. And, if a few of your games are close, especially vs some good squads, then you might learn somethings after all. And most importantly, you learn alot from your teammates after playing 10 straigh games with them, win or loss, you still learn how each other plays. So saying you won't learn anything is just ignorant.

EDIT: and i mean c'mon, that basketball analogy was awful. I mean, comparing heavy to a highschool b-ball team, and thrill or spastic to an nba-champ calibre team? There is a fair chance they could pull out a lucky win, or a close game.
                              Last edited by HellzNo!; 01-16-2005, 01:17 PM.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                              Asia Minor> maybe not
                              Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                              bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                              bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                              bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                              bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

This is how qulifying should go in order to be fair. It would take a year but it's the only way:

TWD closes, #1 in every league plays #32(/64)/28, #2 plays #31(63)/27

keep playing in a normal ranked cup way, until there are 16/14 teams left.
                                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                                5: Da1andonly> =((
                                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                                X