No announcement yet.

roster limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

35 is plenty enough players for any squad even if they're in all 3 leagues.

Even if by some miraculous design you managed to have different sets of players starting in each league, you'd have 10/10/15 for each league, which is plenty enough.

If you made it unlimited it probably wouldnt make a difference, but it leaves open the possibility for abuse, and in the realm of all things internet...
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
      Well if there was a squad with 100 players, how many of them would get to play?
      Squad! ruled. WW3 ownage for Cambodia.
      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse
        35 is plenty enough players for any squad even if they're in all 3 leagues.

Even if by some miraculous design you managed to have different sets of players starting in each league, you'd have 10/10/15 for each league, which is plenty enough.

If you made it unlimited it probably wouldnt make a difference, but it leaves open the possibility for abuse, and in the realm of all things internet...
        yes, it's enough people to make a good squad. But the part I don't get, and the part that nobody can explain, is WHY the rule is needed? becuase someone might abuse what? how? By having 50 really great players that don't care if they play or not? That's just ridiculous.

Maybe if you removed the roster lock, every good player would all quit their squads and join the same squad and nobody would get any playing time, but they'd win because there's nobody to play against.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

You dont need more then 35 ppl on ur TWL roster. As its set up now u can have 100 on TWD if u want it, u can keep ur inactive guys on TWD roster.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Quick question ... what is the biggest squad in SS ever? And what is the biggest squad in all of SS currently? How many ppl each?

Comment

I assume you're interested in tw, and not ss.

That ~darkwing~ (or something like that) squad from like 2-3 years ago had about 100 people on it. That's the biggest I've seen.

Right now Paladen has 52 registered for twd, which is the biggest in twd currently.
              Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 02-03-2005, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                You dont need more then 35 ppl on ur TWL roster. As its set up now u can have 100 on TWD if u want it, u can keep ur inactive guys on TWD roster.

The fact that I don't NEED them still isn't a reason for why I can't have them. You don't NEED that third cheeseburger for breakfast, but nobody's stopping you.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                  You don't NEED that third cheeseburger for breakfast, but nobody's stopping you.
                  rofl, guess what i had for breakfast!
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

german pancakes?

corned beef hash?

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
                      german pancakes?

corned beef hash?
                      3 cheeseburgers, a poutine and a Beck's.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

wow... that's a one meal heart attack.

Comment

Ya since u probably eat more in 1 day then i do in 2 days, and you also probably eat more hamburgers in a week then i do a month. I hate greese and greesy foods. It makes me sick just to think about them. I aint sure why but it does. But i guess if it makes u cool to assume those things then go for it i'll laff with u k?
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Changed in TWL website the code that the roster only shows the people checked!
                            Greets,
                            Roger

Comment

Yea and now venom looks as if it dissolved? =P
                              Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

haha yeah, Venom was stupid to not to select on the TWD website that they want to participate in TWL, and didnt check their roster.

I did that for them now!
                                Greets,
                                Roger

Comment

Working...
                                X