technically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• technically

We, pallies, have forfeited our last 2 twlb games, and we still have 1 game left vs Juice (which we won't show up for). So I think you should replace us for week 11, even though that's a bit weird since it's a makeup week... but we have forfeited twice in a row.

I only mention this because it would be sucky if Juice makes playoffs instead of Venom because we forfeit to Juice (which would give them just a slight +/-edge over Venom) when Juice is clearly not a very good basing squad and shouldn't be in the playoffs. Kind of funny, we had already put up 12 minutes on them before the bots died, at best they would have won 15-12. But since the bots died they now have a chance to win 15-0 and make playoffs.

ALSO

We are supposed to have a twld vs sk8 next week, but it's not up on the site for scheduling even though the other games are.

And a twlb vs Final is up for scheduling, even though we're not replaying that one.
    Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 05-02-2005, 08:44 AM.

What's wrong with Pallies???
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Oh lol. I cant belive Juice lost to Teks.

The only fair thing to do would be to arrange a Juice vs. Venom game and let the winner get the playoff spot.
      :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Well that wouldn't be fair. No one else got punished for forfeit wins. But it would kind of suck if they get a free pass to the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Horny Elf
          Oh lol. I cant belive Juice lost to Teks.

The only fair thing to do would be to arrange a Juice vs. Venom game and let the winner get the playoff spot.
          hmm, yeah i guess that could work since its neither teams fault that pallies is not going to show up.
          audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
          DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
          Azreal> LOloL
          cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

at least they admit it.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Very interesting situation. The thing is, Tigers are currently in the spot to replace Pallies if it happens, and that's not much better than just giving Juice the forfiet win. Even still, this will effect which squad gets into the Playoffs and they should be replaced for sure as there's still a chance that Juice could lose and Venom would get in.
              Last edited by Stabwound; 05-02-2005, 11:04 AM.
              sdg

Comment

Oh please dont let Tigers in TWLB.. at least let dudgeon in.. anyways if you dont replace the team just give it to juice.. i want them in playoffs, after that upset against TeKs ...
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Why is it when a team forfeits in TWLB the winner gets a 15:00 - 00:00 win but in TWLD/TWLJ the winners score is 50-25, not 50-0.

We had some squad, dont even remember who, forfeit their TWLJ to us this year and honestly it makes no difference at all, but they probably wouldn't have got 25 points off us. Although in our situation, it doesn't really matter but in the Juice/Venom situation, would a 15:00-07:30 forfeit win for Juice make any difference for the playoff race between those 2?
                  Last edited by Awesome; 05-03-2005, 07:25 AM.

Comment

No matter which way you slice it, a full replay game is the only fair way.

If it was a set 15:00-7:30 for a forfiet, that could very well unfairly screw Juice out of the playoffs. If it was a 15:00-0:00 forfiet, it would screw Venom out.

There really is no fair way to do it, but making Juice at least play a game vs. someone is the best we're gonna get.
                    sdg

Comment

Whoever bribes the mods the most wins. Ready, set, go.
                      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

This season remains funny.

Comment

Guys, it says 15:00 to 0:00 on the site, but the only the LOSING team gets 0:00 while the winning team only gets a victory of 15:00 to 7:30
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Haha. That makes it even more fucked up than I thought. A team could easily be screwed out of the playoffs because of that. Take Juice for example.
                            sdg

Comment

Tigers wouldnt even get 3 minutes lol.. if they played in week11.
                              TWLD Champion 2014
                              TWDTB Champion 2013
                              TWDTB Champion 2016
                              TWDTB Champion 2017
                              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Working...
                              X