technically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubbles19518
    We've bd'd twl squad before... Some of the matches have been pretty close to I think. Anyway I'm not a baser so I don't know how good half of you are but I think tigers will do just fine. All you really need is a good terr and some good sharks. Any newbie can spider. Basing is half luck anyway.
    that cause most TWL squads don't care about twd wen they are in TWL.. so they play their sucky lineups or just screw around so beating that isn't making tigers a good basing squad especialy cause even TeK's are beating you guys ez and face it hazuki owns your ass gg ez pz afk
    2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
    2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
    2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
    2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
    2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
    2:Cig Smoke> thdx
    2:Miksel> elim 3
    2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
    2:Morgane> LOL
    2:Enflame> haha
    2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally posted by Viet_Pryde
      why the hell u ppl talking, just let them play the game, u act so fukin hard and shit, GOOD JOB, tigers got nothing to lose why wouldnt we go for it?? call us noobs who gives a shit, ur gonna hurt my feeling :annoyed: , dont talk shit unless ur the one thats beating us, jeez how old u fags 10-12? stop talking , DONT BE GAY JUST CUZ WERE COOL
      Dont let them in twl because of this post ^

Comment

2 things:
        ----------
        week 8

J u i c e vs. V e n o m
        TWL - Basing

Match Info
        Winner: Juice Date: Apr 17, 2005
        Score: 15:00 - 10:14
        --------------

and the week being replayed vs pallies... at the point the bot "crashed" pallies did have 12 mins to 11 mins lead on juice... but they never managed to retake the flagroom and would have lost that game had the host just manually timed the game for the last 3 mins....
        neither team stopped playing... both were still fighting full lineups... and pallies did not retake the flag for like 8 more minutes after that

----------------------

i wasnt there...but supposedly apt says that we "lost on purpose" by playing a sub standard line lol byt oh well...

the rules are set out and im sure the ops will follow the rules and finish it out the way the rules say its supposed to... so the rest is all just whining to be heard lol... you wont change anything
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cape
          Dont let them in twl because of this post ^
          agreed.
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

dude man, my post was a hundred times better. sleepy weasel, you aint got shit on me. BITCH.
            What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Working...
            X