No announcement yet.

technically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ridiculously hard to balance a system when something stupid like a dropout occurs. It has nothing to do with "this season" bram, it's been like that the last two also.

Forfeits are just all kinds of hurt for a balanced ranking system.

Comment

I think the TWL Ops should decide which team to allow to play Juice in Week 11.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
        We, pallies, have forfeited our last 2 twlb games, and we still have 1 game left vs Juice (which we won't show up for). So I think you should replace us for week 11, even though that's a bit weird since it's a makeup week... but we have forfeited twice in a row.

I only mention this because it would be sucky if Juice makes playoffs instead of Venom because we forfeit to Juice (which would give them just a slight +/-edge over Venom) when Juice is clearly not a very good basing squad and shouldn't be in the playoffs. Kind of funny, we had already put up 12 minutes on them before the bots died, at best they would have won 15-12. But since the bots died they now have a chance to win 15-0 and make playoffs.

ALSO

We are supposed to have a twld vs sk8 next week, but it's not up on the site for scheduling even though the other games are.

And a twlb vs Final is up for scheduling, even though we're not replaying that one.
        Yeah, Pallies vs Sk8 in twld does make a difference. Not for sk8, but Pallies could out Disoblige in TWLD...

Comment

Yeah but if the Ops decided what team played vs. Juice there would be whole worlds of whining, and then there would be the people that would bring up favoritism, and wadi is right to say that this dropout hurts everyone. However, I say just let the forfeit happen. It doesnt leave anyone at fault except for Pallies not showing up. It's the way its always happened and I do believe Tigers wouldn't even get a minute on Juice, so if you replace Pallies it only leans more in Juice's favor.

Comment

Tigers will do fiine in twl... Dont worry. Besides.. We've beat LB squads in BD before. We just may pull it off again. Anyway theres what, 2 weeks left in twl?
            -Bubbles
            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

why the hell u ppl talking, just let them play the game, u act so fukin hard and shit, GOOD JOB, tigers got nothing to lose why wouldnt we go for it?? call us noobs who gives a shit, ur gonna hurt my feeling :annoyed: , dont talk shit unless ur the one thats beating us, jeez how old u fags 10-12? stop talking , DONT BE GAY JUST CUZ WERE COOL
              Phew Of My Strategies:
              1.I only run when Im being chased
              2.When trouble strikes .Be Gone.
              3.Why run when you can fight, oh wait nm why fight when you can run

Comment

It would be awfull if the system let juice in over venom, just awfull. I mean venom is one of the few squads we acctually managed to beat, but it would make many people sad if those fine upstandanding tw diezens of the venom squadron somehow didn't get to the playoffs becuase of those cheating, racist, bot-spamming, immoral, and most importantly unpopular people at juice got in over them. The system must be broken if evil triumphs over good.

In order to remedy this, we will play jerome as terr and me as shark again to gaurantee the righteous previal and the wicked perish from the basing world. In the event we are somehow winning, i'm sure the powers of truth and justice will mysticly kill the bot.

Proposal for rule amendant to ensure such travestys never threaten us again:
                The Apt Clause: Any squad captained by people (and I use that term loosely) that we all wish would just go away forever and be deported back to latin america shall have 10 minutes subtracted from each week's win/loss.
                SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

.................go juice win
                  prediction
                  Juice vs Tigers
                  15:00-0.52.. laugh!
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
                    .................go juice win
                    prediction
                    Juice vs Tigers
                    15:00-0.52.. laugh!
                    why are you talking??? get in twl first then talk?? jeez cocky lil kid who think hes good, beat tigers at something with YOU playing then you can talk
                    Phew Of My Strategies:

Comment

Originally posted by Viet_Pryde
                      why are you talking??? get in twl first then talk?? jeez cocky lil kid who think hes good, beat tigers at something with YOU playing then you can talk
                      You dont have to be good to know when a crappy squad is going to lose to a semi-decent one.

Comment

I will get in twl without bding newbie squads.. rofl..
                        you will get CRUSH even if juice doesnt try.. and btw i did beat you when i was playing so sit, newbie

EDIT:i agree with send $
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
                          I will get in twl without bding newbie squads.. rofl..
                          you will get CRUSH even if juice doesnt try.. and btw i did beat you when i was playing so sit, newbie

EDIT:i agree with send $

ROFL when ??? and plz stop sucking up to every other squads. but w/e im just being annoying myself, just try and wish us luck instead of jinxing it , good luck dreaming that we bd noobs
                          Phew Of My Strategies:

Comment

ROFL when ??? and plz stop sucking up to every other squads. but w/e im just being annoying myself, just try and wish us luck instead of jinxing it , good luck dreaming that we bd noobs
                            \

ahem.. dreaming lol.. and sucking up? wtf are you talking about

EDIT:i beat you guys when i was in dudgeon.. with ease.
                            TWLD Champion 2014
                            TWDTB Champion 2013
                            TWDTB Champion 2016
                            TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

the more we underestimate the team the weaker the lineup we play fyi to tigers who wish to upset. (publicly deprecate yourselves for ez win)
                              SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

hey, tek beat juice didnt they? anything can happen.. heh
                                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                                X