• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sirius
    Nethila owned this thread
    Originally posted by Underground
    yeah just close it now
    Nerds.
    Last edited by Colonel; 05-25-2005, 07:20 AM.
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

I don't see why they can't schedule twld for later. Now I dunno how many of our starters can show, Colonel can't, I might not either.

Utter bs. Yeah and so what if the times are same as last year, if they are having an impact this big they _should_ be changed.

Comment

no bs. just cancel this league's finals

Comment

Nethila with yet another retarded argument. You and brookus attend the same schools? If captains can't agree on a time, staff doesn't decide in one of their favours. You, as one who makes up these schedules, SHOULD know that the time is set to a time between 2 and 5 i think on sunday if an agreement cannot be reached or if nobody negotiates for a time. That's for the most part when the games were set anyway. Allowing caps to decide on an alternate time wouldn't hurt anything, you're just too lazy to change it or even LISTEN to see if there is or can be a mutual agreement on an alternate. And thanks to hero, i don't have to point out that although it is squad vs squad competition, nobody wants to play anything but his best line as a captain for the championship match. Have you ever seen a football coach start his 2nd string QB in the superbowl? NO. This isn't a question of depth. Nobody in the playoffs is going to have 8 pilots who are all equally talented in 1 league division. Being in the finals, we've already proven we have depth, that's not even an issue. The people who have been working their tails off all season long to win games for their squads and have gotten them TO the finals should be able to PLAY in the finals if at all possible. Sure, it might not work out if the captains can't compromise, but there's also a good chance it will work. you're just another road block on the way to better leagues and a better zone. please quit.

And another thing. People whining about the games being scheduled at the same time doesn't even apply here. as you know -f- is in 2 of the finals, as is dice. therefore no 2 matches can be played simultaneously (as ciggu said). it is OBVIOUS that time slots must all differ, but that doesn't mean they can't or shouldn't be interchanged for the best possible matchups.
          Last edited by Foreign; 05-25-2005, 11:12 PM.
          -Dave

Comment

Foreign owned this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
              I SO agree with Nethila.. ppl been whining cuz games are scheduled on SAME time and now that they do what "you" wanted you come and whine again?
              Please..
              The games are set as they are to make it possible for spectators to watch ALL of them. Thats why there is no such option as "decide" the times. Believe it or not, TWL is also made of the ppl that come and watch the games. TWL finals are the Trench Wars Zone Show number 1!
              you do realize the fewer people who can show to PLAY the matches the less of a number one show finals will be right? quit supporting a weak opinion with weak arguments. just stop posting in this thread, you contribute nothing. your points don't even make sense.
              -Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                Foreign owned this thread.
                he didn't just own the thread, he owned underground as well

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

i own some thread

it's black

i used it to sew on buttons that have fallen off of things
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    i own some thread

it's black

i used it to sew on buttons that have fallen off of things
                    u mixed past tense with the present... u can't own some black thread if u have already used it :P
                    what you really mean is you HAD some black thread that you USED to sew on buttons that had fallen off of things
                    Last edited by Colonel; 05-26-2005, 12:39 AM.

Comment

maybe he still has it, it's just currently engaged with his buttons
                      -Dave

Comment

:fear:

Comment

for realios

Ya it is kind of BS that we cant schedule our games to make the best matchups possible. I have to somhow figure out how to get home sunday morning from my end of school year party by 10:00 cuz im on the west coast. why cant you just ask the squads and see what times they can decide on? I mean shit if you dont want to do it I'll do it for you PL and I'll let you know.
                          3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

current vote as indicated by direction of posts... 14 for the captains, 4 for the shitty system.. come on thats better than 3 to 1 fuckers!
                            -Dave

Comment

Ive got a CRAZY idea... how bout move the LB to 1, move the LJ to 3, and the LD at 4.... 2 hours should be more than enough time for the basers to finish... it works doesn't it?

Comment

i agree, that way a2m won't have to make up an excuse to be late for work either

besides we all know the LD is gonna be the most popular event. it always has been. it's the core of twl.
                                -Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X