Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

since we its offseason and people (me) cry when it happens during the season..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i find that both humours and ...humours.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

you fags, u cant have +/- when the schedules arent the same cuz its inaccurate you need head to head. and even if the schedules are the same it should still be head to head. if you lose to that team because you didnt show your best its your fault for not having a good enough bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Violence
        you fags, u cant have +/- when the schedules arent the same cuz its inaccurate you need head to head. and even if the schedules are the same it should still be head to head. if you lose to that team because you didnt show your best its your fault for not having a good enough bench.
        If your +/- isn't higher that is also because you don't have a good enough bench... So again, one of your points is moot... One game should never decide which squad is better and thus advances, you should take performance over the whole season as the decesive factor... There isn't any league (or whatever with play-offs) in which they decide what team goes to play-offs, if they end up tied on the last play-off worthy rank, by -->"ONE"<-- lousy game.
        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

At the start of every season there are conferences being made consisting of 8 teams, im not sure how they make them, but they are made.

Those 8 teams on each conference allways have 2 squads on it that will make play-offs in 99% of the cases and 2 teams that will not make play-offs in 99% of the cases.... the other 4 squads on each conference are mostly in between... If you have those 4 squads play their cross-conference games against the 4 squads in the middle from the other conference, and top 2 bottom 2 against top 2 bottom 2 from other conf.... then you'd have a regular season of 11 games, and that +1 game won't hurt that much...

This way you the people that will most likely tie for a #4 spot will have the same schedule. Also your cross-conference games are fun.... the top squads get to play 2 good matches and 2 easy matches(which they would have gotten atleast normally) and the 2 bottom squads get 2 fun games cus their opponent are their level and 2 matches in which they get override(which they normally would have gotten like atleast 3 games) Then those 4 middle squads get to play all good matches cross-conference cus those squads are around their level... + this way +/- is fairer.
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Do it likes the champions league in football but with 16 teams

4 groups of 4
            Everyone plays each team in their league once
            Top 2 teams go through
            Into 2 groups of 4
            Play each team in your league once
            Winner of group A plays runner up of group B
            Winner of group B plays runner up of group A
            Winners play each other in final.

The only problem is half the teams go out after 3 weeks, which kind of sucks for them.
            But the great solution is the bottom 2 from each league in the initial stage, go into an intermediate league, which is like the lower level, and runs the same as the higher level.

Would make it more fun for teams as, afte rthe initial group stage, they are all competing against teams on a similar level to them.

And it solves the +/- or head on head situation, as head on head would obviously be more important.
            :whistling

Comment

SO IS TWL STAFF GOING TO CHANGE THIS RULE!?!? I MEAN WTF, I WANT ANSWERS BEFORE TWL, SET UP A POLL, THX!!
              revolt> my girl
              Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
              Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
              Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
              Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
              1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

sexy.
                Pallies Foreva!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Aim
                  SO IS TWL STAFF GOING TO CHANGE THIS RULE!?!? I MEAN WTF, I WANT ANSWERS BEFORE TWL, SET UP A POLL, THX!!
                  Read the updates post, it stands pretty clearly there that it's gonna be head to head.
                  6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                  3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                    Read the updates post, it stands pretty clearly there that it's gonna be head to head.
                    thanks!
                    revolt> my girl
                    Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                    Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                    Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                    Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                    1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Working...
                    X