• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonymous
    I agree.

Dec 02 11pm win The Siren
    Dec 02 10pm win Jokers Inc

TWL is atleast 3-4 weeks away (just a guess)... It wouldn't be a bad idea for them to actually get some "practice" in by playing some squads that are atleast somewhat decent.

ROFLMAO PIC OF THE YEAR AWARD!
    Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
    Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

ViP will make TWL

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
        Genius.
        7:Barton> hi tats
        7:Barton> still no smod?
        7:Barton> :(
        7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
        7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
        3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Rulez
          :wub: Izor :wub:
          :wub: Pred

Comment

I'm gonna look forward to opening a can on someone's face this season. I don't care what league, but its gonna happen.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              I'm gonna look forward to opening a can on someone's face this season. I don't care what league, but its gonna happen.
              don't lie, you're riding the bench harder than jenna rides guys
              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
              Piston> I own in belim
              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

This is gonna be the worst season ever for TWLD, with squads like those entering.
                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Bring back Flying Imps!
                  Old git and mostly harmless former captain of British Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                    whenever i look at syne's recent games it makes me sad (not ONE good squad) we dont expect you to play ice all the time, but how about squads like us, sk8, etc..

Hey look at syne last season they did pretty good to be honest, can they even do better this year?
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
                      This is gonna be the worst season ever for TWLD, with squads like those entering.
                      Maybe if the top like 100 players didnt join 3 or 4 squads there would be more parity with the teams.
                      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

i think this year there will be more squads than ever that play bad squads to get in. hopefully after this season there will be a new method to getting into twl.

alf will get in btw
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

My bet is that those squads will get their asses handed to them so badly that they will play better squads in the future, atleast i hope <_<
                          2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
                          2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
                          2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
                          2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
                          2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
                          2:Cig Smoke> thdx
                          2:Miksel> elim 3
                          2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
                          2:Morgane> LOL
                          2:Enflame> haha
                          2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally posted by EnFlAmE
                            My bet is that those squads will get their asses handed to them so badly that they will play better squads in the future, atleast i hope <_<
                            But that's a wasted TWL season again, then.
                            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                            3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                              But that's a wasted TWL season again, then.

Not every squad in TWL will go 7-3 and above, its just not possible. The player base for squads are so migrated to certain amounts of squads, that the top 5 squads will always have a better line in twl than the lower quallifying teams no matter how much they recruit are practice beforehand.

I know all the people on those top 5 squads look as TWL being a joke becuase competetion is getting weaker, personally i fell that TWL will get stronger with new squads enteriing the mix.

Think of it in terms of basketball or anyother sports. Some teams dont have the "money" or recruiting power to recruit high "priced" players or proven wbs. Its just not possilbe, when players branch off and start squads: Ex Ice, they got great in a short amount of time becuase of the recruitng skills, does anyone honetly think that anyone of those players would have gone to a menasor or and Ownage to help them make the playoffs? Most likely not, they want to go to a place where they know people and have a sure entry into twl so they can sit back and relax during qualifications.

In every sports league or every twl league, teams will go bad its just the nature of competive games. So as you and others sit there saying TWL will be a joke becuase competion will be down, i see it as a chance to grow as a league and allow younger players to experince it and get better so that next twl comes around they will prove themselves even more.

Comment

set a rule about how a player has to play a minimum # of games in a season to be put on a squad's roster at the end of the season (for the winner's list etc). it'll increase competition
                                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                                Philos> there is something about you
                                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
                                X