• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pascone
    not if its syndicate/alf/something else....squads that have played together
    yea something of taht nature could come back easily
    http://basingcrew.com/sigs/conj.jpg

Comment

• Pascone, I never made a list. I only said those four squads will be up in TWL for sure, and most likely playoffs for TWL-D. I never ruled out anyone else from making TWL or playoffs as well. So therefore, I never made a complete list. I only said those will be in TWL for sure.

Lots of love,
      Left_Eye
      sigpic

Comment

• When it comes to TWL a squda like Shinobi will beat Quicksand... Experience is very important.
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Lol, I had to log in to laugh at that little comment underground, no matter how much experience you have, if a squad can't team then they can't team, sometimes squads with tons of good players suck, and shinobi has tons of average players or rusted ex-good players who can't team.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• we'll see, we'll see.

I'll log this just for you kthx.
            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
            1:Vitja> afk
            1:Underground> haha vit
            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Originally posted by wark <ER>
              shinobi has tons of average players or rusted ex-good players who can't team.
              7. Shinobi 87 53 34 1.6 1 5 1130 1263

2. Shinobi 39 29 10 2.9 6 8 1048 1267

aw we been playing so terrible at TWD we might just have to dissolve
              Just wait till TWL starts warkwark. We'll see does your awesome "new talents" beat our average and washed up vets.
              1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

• Originally posted by Left_Eye
                I really don't get it Pred. He didn't say anything about beating Sk8 in finals, did he? :\ Unless I totally missed a post he made earlier. Could have been. He just put Quicksand on top of the list because it's the first thing that came to mind, I suppose. But I think he is kind of right about the four squads that are capable of dominating the TWL. There might be some more like Heavy, or such, but we'll just leave those as is. I'm not ruling out any squads though, so don't flame me. I refuse to make a list because I personally like to see how things unfold. Who knows who really may win? Everyone thought Ice would possibly win, and look at where they are now. Things change every day. I'll just keep my mouth shut about who is going to make it to TWL and just see how this season unravels. Also, people can easily win TWL-D games if the best people from the other team happen to miss it. It is all a matter of chance and basically when it comes down to the actual game, skill.

Lots of love,
                Left_Eye
                I guess you didnt'get my point.. I was making an example.. Wark made a list of 4 squad possible to dominate...and if you ask me quicksand doesn't fit in that list.. that's all I was pointing out. And if you think hes kind of right about this? then you should be one heck of a predicter.. Then you might aswell put any random squad with players that have the ability to upset in that list.. I mean.. look at ancients, noone saw them comming previous season.. and he didn't even put them on his list! If you ask me.. that's a big mistake
                Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

• Originally posted by wark <ER>
                  Lol, I had to log in to laugh at that little comment underground, no matter how much experience you have, if a squad can't team then they can't team, sometimes squads with tons of good players suck, and shinobi has tons of average players or rusted ex-good players who can't team.

Watch it there bro
                  Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                  Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                  Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

• Wow, Quicksand at it again. Do you guys like hudle up together every week and discuss who what and when your gonna talk shit next? I mean give me a break, how can u possibly have ego, without even prooving that your a worthy twl opponent? Squads like Quicksand come every single year. And everysingle year they do good in twd, and everysingle year they end twld with a 4-6 or someshit. QS u guys do have alot going for you though. And your members are loyal which will defiinatley help you out. But your making the biggest mistake by letting your ego's run amuck when you havent done shit but win a few twdd games.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• it's just a game B) I wish I could earn €'s with it :greedy:

whoever will qual, will make playoffs, will make final, will be the winner, who cares afterall? :/

I think QS will be one of the 4 sq's that will make playoffs, even though I don't like their attitude.

I thought squads like Gantz (no offence) would dissolve last twl-d season. As far as I can remember, none of twl-d sq's dissolved. There's always suprises, compared to what you think will happen.
                      the man, the myth, the composer of mastermind. U love em, you hate em, you love to hate em

Comment

• Both will prob make playoffs ... neither will make semis.

Comment

• Ok, you can say "quicksand doesn't have any twl experience" or "squads like you come along every year" blah blah all you want, but the simple fact remains. LOOK AT THE TOP 16 IN TWDD RIGHT NOW, squads like germ, elude, SYNE, and other horrible fucking squads that are all going to be GANTZ'S IN TWL. Seriously, TWL is going to be a joke this year for any squad who has any skill. So how can you honestly not think that Quicksand will easily make the twl-d finals atleast. I mean seriously, TWL will be worse this year then any year before I think, Because there will be four power squads with any good player in TW on them. Honestly think all players should be worth points based on their twdd stats from the previous season, and squads shouldn't be allowed to go over a certain amount of points or something. :/. But for this year atleast twld is going to be very one sided for 4 squads.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• spastic = underdogs

I thought they wudnt do crap in twl, but they are looking pretty damn good as of now. watch out for them
                            Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
                            Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
                            Unorthadox> LMAO
                            Unorthadox> LMFAO
                            Singularit> mine does
                            Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
                            Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

• You guys are forgetting Razor
                              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                              4:Geio> DEEZ?
                              4:Geio> LOLOL
                              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                              4:spirit> LOL
                              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• I love how wark makes his squad sound like they are superior to anyother squad out there. I wont disagree that qs will make playoffs if thier players dont choke, they could...who knows, twl is crazy liek that, any squad can have an off day and the underdog squad could pull out the win. It is way to hard to predict twl finals and shit w.o knowing the exact squads and rosters that poeple are on.

TWL-d is a little more spread out this year, but you never know who shows up on sundays to play. A recent example is the recent loss by the Indy Colts, the chargers wanted it more and were less publicized than the colts, and look what happened they pulled the upset. SO if a lower talked-about squad wants to make a name for themsleves than you better be ready qs or anyother squad boasting here to watchout.

Comment

Working...
                                X