Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zingy
    starts with you
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by Toasty
      Ward, atleast I get to play on Syne, just becuase your on a fairly good squad doesn't mean your good.
      ward started for heavy most of last year's TWL and is one of our veteran players. he's probably only a few places out of startin' in the queue, which is saying alot considering how good our starters are.

if he wasn't a cockfag and a laggot he'd probably start :wub:
      top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by Claushouse
        we went 5-5, and lost a playoff spot due to +/-. we lost a game 50-49 that would have put us in playoffs as well last season, and most predicted us to go 0-10.
        there you had one of the wimavets who beat you that game $€
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone
          starts with you
          CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

• go quicksand.. somehow i predict qs's starters cant even get into twl games due to their lag
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Claushouse
              ratty is content benchwarming for NO BOYS ALLOWED and whatever borderline TWL-qualifying squad that will let him sit on their roster for TWL, then trying to putdown everyone who isn't Syndicate or Sk8.

i don't know the whole league well enough to make specific predictions about each squad, but as for my own, here's what i see:

we went 5-5, and lost a playoff spot due to +/-. we lost a game 50-49 that would have put us in playoffs as well last season, and most predicted us to go 0-10.

we have all our starters from last year + a good crop of new players, we're #1 in TWDD, we've beaten Ice/Sk8 in twdd, and we've beaten Sk8 in TWLD last season.

ice, as far as i can tell right now, has been dissolved. sk8 is insanely stacked, so they're def the team to beat come TWL. Ancients and -f- can unrust, so they'll probably be playoff contenders, dice has mega newbie and a few vets, diso isn't looking so hot right now.

i don't really see who, other than sk8, is better than us on paper and active in TWD right now. last year we personally weren't predicting to make playoffs but thought we could take about 5 wins, which we did. this year, there's a few old squads that MIGHT unrust for TWL and an insanely stacked Sk8. I'd be surprised if Heavy DIDN'T make playoffs this year, with about 7 or 8 wins, which is 2-3 more than last year, when none of this squad had ANY TWL experience and the league was alot tougher.
              I think it's about time for you to stfu.. and lay low before you become the next quicksand bragger.. just a tip... underdogs rule $
              Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
              Originally posted by Cig Smoke
              Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

• are all the sk8ers okay with sitting 90% of the time? (talking about the better middleclass players)
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• They're vat-grown, genetically engineered zombies, they don't care.
                  2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                  2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                  2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                  2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                  2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                  1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                  1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                  1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

• would you tarfaced baboons shut the fuck up with the "my squad is better then yours" crap. for the love of god.

Comment

• My squad will always be better than yours anyday vio. Shut you newbie face up!
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• even if i was squadless my squad is better than yours KK! IN YO FACE!
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward
                          yeah pirates, diso, ancients prolly think they're gona succeed this TWL, based on their previous league experiences, without much practise.. nah. They got a lot of work to do.
                          Oh shit, I guess since you said it, with your experience of TWL (2 seasons?) it must be right...
                          :yawn:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward
                            yeah pirates, diso, ancients prolly think they're gona succeed this TWL, based on their previous league experiences, without much practise.. nah. They got a lot of work to do.
                            Ward, for your own sake shut the fuck up. You're not in Disoblige or Pirates and clearly have no fucking idea what your talking about. You just make no sense. First of all, we don't practise? When I look at the stats on TWD, I see we only played 21 less games in TWDD than Heavy (which you seem to be in). However since we're a three-league squad, unlike Heavy, we have to practise all leagues. In TWJD we've played 48 more games than Heavy and in TWBD 84 more games. This only shows we usually decide not to play vs every newbiesquad that challenges us in TWDD, unlike Heavy who usually rather accept a newbiesquad than to play vs someone who's actually good. Oh, how will that break you up during TWLD when those squads will just push you around. Secondly we've a lot of people on our roster who've been around for years, during offseason it's a good moment to take a break, because quite frankly this game isn't that exciting and re-newing after so many years. We've become active in time to shake off our rust, and if you'd actually look at the stats, instead of just talking out of your ass, you'd see our activity this month will only be beaten by Sk8 and Dice.

Now kindly fuck off talking about my squad, newbie.

ps. I'll enjoy steamrolling over your squad.

Comment

• I hate all those newbies that thing prac means shit.... i usually am better a week after i returned from a long break then i am when i've been playing 1 year every day, and no i've never done that
                              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• Who cares.

Hopkin Green Frog for TWLD.
                                carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                                X