Squads to make TWLD this season, other then the ones who already qualified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Colonel
    Izor... Me > quicksand and i don't need lag to beat you guys which has been proven many times before... 10-1 says it all (if you don't remember, go check TWD website) EZ

P.S. Izor, you are garbage.
    im on qs tho.. =(
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward
      k smart guy, lets see u do better
      as i have nothing better to do...

In no particular order
      Sk8 - Ease, Geisha, Vitja, Creature, Collusion SUB - audit, elven
      Razor - Junka, metalkid, Janitor, scoop, sphinktor SUB - geio, distract
      Heavy - apok, caos, k a n e, kento, annoyance SUB - simple mistake, heavenly and maybe claushouse
      Quicksand - izor, racka, delectable, fault, elvok SUB - kthx (would start but lags too badly), exalt
      diCE - deez nuts, megaman, azreal, a2m, iron survivor SUB - annul? Hero? maybe fission if he isn't banned through twl?
      -Final- death row, ardour, sika, jones, scorch SUB - vihta, dragonscale
      Syndicate - demonfaze, fireballz, Colonel, mega newbie, escalate OR stripes SUB - Rule, Rough
      Shinobi - Kid kaos, jeraden, exile, queen, dynasty SUB - necce, tanzu
      pirates - nikolai, blang, hercules, foreign if he gets active, vigilanty, lockdown SUB - ghoul, lews therin if he gets active, singer
      spastic? - pascone, accord, weaver, deck, buja x SUB - deck, witness
      diso - i have no idea

these are getting progressively worse so i better stop
      worst ones are shinobi and -f-, no one knows who is going to be active on those
      4:Endai> you ss bitches need to just rollerball it out
      4:Endai> free for all

Broly> EVERYTIME WE TOUCH, I GET THIS FEELIN, AND EVERY TIME WE KISS, I SWEAR I CAN FLY

Comment

• How can u not know Diso's alimighty well-known line!?
        1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaCka
          im on qs tho.. =(
          so is squadless and he hacked the tw server once
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone
            so is squadless and he hacked the tw server once
            when the hell did that happen

EDIT: lol at starting elvok
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Originally posted by Na$
              And our squad beat Syndicate today.
              So you are able to beat Syndicate and Sk8 but not Soilder?

Yesterday after we beat you: Flare> see you in twl. All I can say is that you have to make it to twl first. Currently you seem to be out of it because only top15 + Pirates will make it. Have a good fight with BS for the last spot unless you start beating Soilder.
              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
              L K> taught u what?
              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

• Originally posted by Depre
                How can u not know Diso's alimighty well-known line!?
                Yeah detour! Don't forget about the Devastating D's!

All we need is bram to go back to Dabram. Someone make a petition
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Detour
                  as i have nothing better to do...

In no particular order
                  Sk8 - Ease, Geisha, Vitja, Creature, Collusion SUB - audit, elven
                  Razor - Junka, metalkid, Janitor, scoop, sphinktor SUB - geio, distract
                  Heavy - apok, caos, k a n e, kento, annoyance SUB - simple mistake, heavenly and maybe claushouse
                  Quicksand - izor, racka, delectable, fault, elvok SUB - kthx (would start but lags too badly), exalt
                  diCE - deez nuts, megaman, azreal, a2m, iron survivor SUB - annul? Hero? maybe fission if he isn't banned through twl?
                  -Final- death row, ardour, sika, jones, scorch SUB - vihta, dragonscale
                  Syndicate - demonfaze, fireballz, Colonel, mega newbie, escalate OR stripes SUB - Rule, Rough
                  Shinobi - Kid kaos, jeraden, exile, queen, dynasty SUB - necce, tanzu
                  pirates - nikolai, blang, hercules, foreign if he gets active, vigilanty, lockdown SUB - ghoul, lews therin if he gets active, singer
                  spastic? - pascone, accord, weaver, deck, buja x SUB - deck, witness
                  diso - i have no idea

these are getting progressively worse so i better stop
                  worst ones are shinobi and -f-, no one knows who is going to be active on those
                  excuse me? how would i be a sub? looooooooool you must not know starting lineups too well... also queen on shins starting lineup? where is swimkid and poseidon etc? pirates will not start herc nor will buja x start for spastic... dude you must not know much about wbs, or lineups for that matter... horrible
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• i wuld start herc
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• herc wouldn't
                      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                      Piston> I own in belim
                      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=3271
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• ummm... i never experienced lag like that... when was this going on? sounds pretty stupid to me
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by tahkis
                            So you are able to beat Syndicate and Sk8 but not Soilder?

Yesterday after we beat you: Flare> see you in twl. All I can say is that you have to make it to twl first. Currently you seem to be out of it because only top15 + Pirates will make it. Have a good fight with BS for the last spot unless you start beating Soilder.
                            I was just pointing out that in my opinion we are unrusting slowly and are not close too dissolving.
                            Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                            Winner of TWT Melee
                            Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

• You have the second most games played on the ladder next to trak
                              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt
                                ummm... i never experienced lag like that... when was this going on? sounds pretty stupid to me
                                look at the date of the first post man
                                7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                                1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                                8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                                Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                                Piston> I own in belim
                                6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Working...
                                X