No announcement yet.

Will there ever even be another TWL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good thing you're leaving to navy, a break is really what u need from this game. hopefully you'll learn some discipline then come back being a person. GL
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt
      Also, who is going to check and test the bots guys? What bot programmers does TW have now? Qan was basicly the only legit guy to do it, and he quit. So explain to me who's going to do it?
      p_l and a swarm of cybering bitches with expensive necklaces. :wub:

Maybe sika and d1sort?
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

TWLBots are done, new TWL site needs only little tuning.
        And for that other matter, both elim and baseelim are back.

Hf.
        Original Mambonian
        TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
        I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

GG Pred.

Comment

Also, who is going to check and test the bots guys? What bot programmers does TW have now? Qan was basicly the only legit guy to do it, and he quit. So explain to me who's going to do it?
            There are few bot makers yet left in Trench Wars: D1st0rt, Sika, Ikrit <ER> and some others but they arent not so experienced, and Ikrit might not be included on what happens in TWLBots etc.

gg Pred
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by PredatoR_FNM
              TWLBots are done, new TWL site needs only little tuning.
              And for that other matter, both elim and baseelim are back.

Hf.
              pred is leet..(both preds)

sk8rs to the rescue!

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                good thing you're leaving to navy, a break is really what u need from this game. hopefully you'll learn some discipline then come back being a person. GL

im already in the navy dumbass looool, im just moving to charleston, SC by then, so it will take time to get shit situated
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Doesnt 2d also make bots? Not that he is to active or could be heavily relied opon, but I think we have our fair share of bot developers. I just dont see the need for a new bot every off-season.

Exalt: Im with u on this whole lets start TWL already. When its said to start early january, and its almost febuary now thats a month late. Thats not even calculating another 2 weeks after the notice is givin. So that means it will be mid febuary at the earliest, probably early march when we start pre-season. Then you got 2 weeks of preseason atleast, so we are talking mid march, begining of april for the actual TWL season to start? Thats trash.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

We have new bots because the old ones break mid-game, not because PL just feels like making people make new bots because he gets sadistic pleasure out of consuming peoples' free time. When we get reliable bots I'm sure we won't make new ones every off-season.

Comment

TWL will happen - but this could be the last one unless the client gets updated.....
                      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Considering TWL hasn't started yet because staff wanted to fix the bots, and it just so happens qan quit and now theres no one to fix the bots, will twl ever start at all?

cause everyone thought it was gonna start beginning of January, its now beginning of February, and if you give a two week notice it wont be till at the EARLIEST, May. And im doubt that is even going to happen :/

Staff can't ignore the issue forever
                        Is it just me, or do you always fart sunshine?

Comment

who needs twl, think about what the game was like before all the automation stuff
                          Big Chill

Comment

I don't see what the big deal in 'crashed TWL games'. All they need to do is restart it with who was left, and their deaths, or in LB, the Time.
                            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

I know the bots for twl a couple of years ago were pretty good (twl 6?) They just keep trying to make the bots better with gay features nobody gives a fuck about. Last season the bots sucked because instead of keeping the bots that worked you tried to make better ones, which didn't turn out so good. Also who gives a fuck about how the site looks, a plain white background with black font i dont give a fuck as long as it shows me what i need to see. I don't need to see every fuckin ship in the game as a banner on top and some fuckin complicated design on the sides. How about you add some hearts and pretty pink stars while you're at it.

Also i doubt someone would be stupid enough to cheat in twl. There is like 80 people watching each game and mods would recognize a recharge hack. IF they are not using a recharge hack and are using the pixel hack which makes u invincible to shots than that would also be easy to detect. If i remember correctly a lot of stupid laggots whined about not being able to play due to strict lag rules. So if someone is eating shot after shot and his lag is stable enough to stay in the game than go ahead and ban him. What excuse is he gonan give you "i was lagging" Bitch if you were lagging you wouldnt be in the game so stfu. So stop whining, stop bitching, stop being gay, stop trying to make bots give you cyber pleasure and give out information noone cares about. A simple bot that doesnt crash and shows the score is good enough.

tired of you rookies whining about cheating. If a motherfucker eats your fuckin shot than go back and shoot him again and if he eats again shoot him again by the third eat do a cheater call. If you're not good enough to hit him a second time than join a squad on your level and play squads on your level. Only newbies who have no aim and get lucky with shots once in awhile to come close or hit the person whine about eats.

Comment

Ya most of the stupid bitches just use simple cheats but there is always your 'Sika' player with some intense hacks that probably took me 3 minutes to make but would take any non-nerd years to make. As far as I know Sika is the only one nerdy (except for Da1 but he's stupid as hell)enough in this game to actually come up with those intense hacks that some SVS mod posted about.
                                1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

Working...
                                X