• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won and mvped ww5 aliased today. GO EUROPE. I'm from USA btw :/
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

hmmm.... concept #4793247943

let the winning TWBL team duel a team made by the caps of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th team....

let them make a team as they want... but with the limit to only be able to choose a predetermined number of players from each squad... 2??? 3??? something like that...

then let them battle it out... and i think that that mite be fun...

at least 2 out of three caps should give a "agreed" to ne "to be player"

maybe u could do 5 caps instead of three.... as long as its an uneven number...

Comment

how about this

GO FUCK UR SELF I WOULD OWN U ALL WITH ONE HAND TIGHT BEHIND MY BACK AND THE OTHER HAND JERKING ME OFF!!!
        MUHAHAHAH ez gg -nt-

(takes medicine)
        some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
        1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
        1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Re: how about this

Originally posted by PolluX
          ONE HAND TIGHT BEHIND MY BACK
          Anal pleasure.
          "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
            Hellz NO!> Will I make the all-star team?

he should
            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Who's says there should be only one all-star game? A four or eight team elimantion base on twlb/d/j ratings will surely create interest. Of course, SOMEONE will have to organize this but I think it is more fair than one all star game.
              Ha.

Comment

are you aware what an allstar game is?

Comment

yea it's a showcase of the best talent in a certain league/ etc.
                  Ha.

Comment

Another thought would be to do an all-star, say, four-team tournament. With that many people involved, if your squad didn't have at least someone voted on, your squad sucks. Once voting was done, the top four most voted on people for LJ, LB, and LD could all be captains and pick from the pool of the rest of the people. Maybe this is what Cooj meant?

Comment

I guess, but if you spread the talent pool over more than 2 teams, it just doesn't feel like it's an "allstar" game, but more like an "ok you don't suck" game.

Comment

You're just frightened by the TW bourgeoisie, Sleeps.
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

NBA

Here's my suggestion:

Instead of making it standard league format, make it bigger?
                          I was thinking to follow as closely as possible the NBA All-Star selections.

I don't know if any of you have ever been to NBA.com and voted for the All-Star game starters, but they have a really good format.

I suggest that the All-Star game should be right in the MIDDLE of the season (just like the NBA) ... and then divide up all the teams. Into 2 ... we'll just use the word "conferences" ..

Or I'm not 100% sure on the League this season, will there still be conferences?.. like East and West.. if there is, then it makes this very simple. There would be a webpage for everyone to go to. Candidates for all 3 leagues would be put up (20+ names) .. and then you could tick 2 boxes from wb and jav league to start in the All-Star game... the top 5 from each conference that recieve the most votes will be the starters for the match...

Then there should be 7 reserves from EACH conference. These 7 reserves will be voted on by ALL the CAPTAINS (only) that are currently participating in the league. Each captain get's to cast 2 votes. Then you tally up the votes and the 7 top vote recievers will be the reserves in the all-star game (for the follow rounds)... oh ya, the captains can NOT vote for anyone in your own squad..

For Basing, there can be the same format, except the voting will be broken down in different ships.

You will have to ENFORCE the # of different ships in the match, but that's no big deal, makes it fair and exciting, for example.

1 Terr
                          2 Sharks
                          2 Spid
                          2 Jav
                          1 wb
                          would be a good number.

Then there would be the same voting format, except you get to cast 1 vote for terr and wb, and 2 votes for the other ships.
                          In base match there will be no reserves, just the starters that the population voted for.

Now, if this season there aren't gonna be 2 different conferences, then. We can just MAKE conferences for JUST the all-star game.

The CURRENT #1 and #4 squad at the time (ranked by score) of the votes (maybe like 2 weeks prior to the all-star game) will be put into 1 conference, #2 and 3 will be on the other conference. Then #5 will be in first, and so on. So it would look something like this:

W E
                          1 2
                          4 3
                          5 6
                          7 8
                          9 10
                          etc.

Sound good?
                          :fear:

TWLD Season 11 Champion ~ Stray
                          TWLD Season 7 Champion ~ Syndicate
                          TWLJ Season 7 Champion ~ Syndicate
                          TWLJ Season 5 Champion ~ Elusive
                          TWL Season 4 Champion ~ Siege
                          TWL Season 3 Champion ~ Siege

TWEL Season 1 Winner
                          TWD Season 1 Winner ~ Elusive

Comment

Why not have one american allstar and one european allstar? like in NHL.
                            1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Then euros would blame it on lag when the americans kill them by 100k
                              :yawn:

Comment

i think we should have a random drawing from a hat. put all the basers names in the hat and pull out 16. AND BINGO A FAIR WAY TO GET YOUR ALL-STARS.
                                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                                X