No announcement yet.

Allstar game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynasty, you suggested a 2 jav 2 spid 1 wb lineup. Bad idea. (only because most teams use 1 jav 4 spids)
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Since I really don't care about basing I'll give a solution for the TWL-D/TWL-J.

-----------------------------------------------
      Have a ranking system for w:l ratios for players in TWL. Look at the top 20 players, and seperate the 20 into 2 seperate divisions by counting down the line.

#1 Player to West
      #2 Player to East
      #3 Player to West
      #4 Player to East
      #5 Player to West
      #6 Player to East

.. and so on..

The players will be announced after the last game of the regular season, before the playoffs so that way it will be more accurate, since playoffs cut off most of the squads - and the game will be played at either:

1) After the Championship game
      2) The following week after the regular season is over, and postpone the playoffs for the following week so they can schedule the all-star game and have all available slot times for convienance.

Captains will be decided by either:

1) #1 and #2 players
      2) The Captains of the two leading squads in each division at that time
      3) The Captains of the two squads in the Championship game. ( This option will only work if the game if played after TWL Championship )

The round will be either:

1) 10vs10 Deathmatch style (30 mins max time)
      2) 3 rounds played. - Put first set of 5 in 1st round. Put second set of different 5 in 2nd round. Then play the best of the 2 sets in the 3rd round.
      3) 3 rounds like regular, and captains play who they wish.

Plus: To ensure there will be players for no shows, select an extra 10 (#21-#30) players and give them runner up spots for each division.
      Also: The captains will choose their chat and invite the players from each division onto the chat for as long as the All-Star game is in place. They can also dissolve the chat after the All-Star game has taken place if they want to do so. If a chosen captain disagrees with being one, the next runner-up will cap the division. ( You could also have a popularity vote for the captain out of the all the captains for each squad on the ballot )
      -----------------------------------------------

This would conclude the All-Star game. This system upholds the "All-Star" concept trying to be created here. This also makes for one hell of a show to see who will get into the all-star teams during the regular season.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

so, what team would I be in for this All Star Game? But, I'm not sure that possibly my leetness could be unfair for the other contestants. I mean comon, 0-10 (this is not a typo, but sarcasm and humor), can't beat that with a stick!
        DELETED

Comment

Working...
        X