No announcement yet.

Regular Season Week 4 - Game of the Week - Disoblige Loses to QS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep diggin', Wark. Just when I think you hit bedrock, you shit yourself right on through it and keep going lower.
    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

lol? didnt realize that was a low blow or anything. perhaps you should look at your squadmate's comics
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Would you have me hold your hand and ring a bell so you know when to go out and play? They make their comics, and QS does what it does. As clearly shown by Wark, the standard that QS holds for themselves is getting lower, and I'm grateful for the chance to point it out to you.

I fail to see the humour in posting pictures or people and making fun of their hair. How old are we here? You made your comics undoubtedly because of the comics made by people on UF, so I'm not exactly seeing how these schoolyard vendettas do anything for anyone.
        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

it's kind of funny though

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
            I fail to see the humour in posting pictures or people and making fun of their hair. How old are we here?
            Well, not gonna get in to all this, but i feel i need to point something out. Ratty... my not post pics but tries to make fun of peoples appearances, so i believe he deserves this. Now about refer, well i have no comment, hasn't ever done anything to me. But ratty deserves this.

afk.
            1:Killer Soldier> rly's theory of terrorism
            1:rly_dumb> the terrorists play SS, they go to twcity and plot their courses work their way from the outside and the center is their targets
            1:rly_dumb> the reason that terrorists hate usa so much is because we own them so bad on SS they have to retaliate by doing such things as 9-11
            1:Killer Soldier> Omg whose the terrorist leader now 1:rly_dumb> not sure
            1:rly_dumb> j-b-inc is my first guess

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
              I fail to see the humour in posting pictures or people and making fun of their hair. How old are we here?
              I think you should be sayin the same thing to ratty... he seems to like to post my pics from time to time makin fun of a supposed weight issue ppl think i have. Now it doesn't bother me, but what does bother me is you always seem to stick up for ratty... on situations where people are makin fun of him, but it seems like to you its okay when he makes fun of others. I dunno, just an observation.

EDIT: Wark, love the pic =D
              Last edited by Colonel; 05-22-2006, 12:32 AM.
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

I remember Baba making several posts about retardation and the special olympics then proceeding to defend the humor against a bunch of pussies who didnt find it funny. If you can find retardation, which a person cannot help or change to be a topic worthy of ridicule how can you NOT find the humor in peoples terrible choices in hairstyle and lack of showering? Talk about a 'schoolyard vendetta'. Were the retards the only person below you in the pecking order in school perhaps baba?
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

The 3 people ratty calls fatties posting in a row, gg.

Group buy on Jenny Craig, yo.
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                    The 3 people ratty calls fatties posting in a row, gg.

Group buy on Jenny Craig, yo.
                    Damn you still around volcs.. i honestly thought you would have tied a rope around your neck after Sens got owned by buffalo!
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

No, at least my team has hope for the future.
                      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by wark <ER>
                        LOLL "THE TRIM"
                        3:Amputate> ok why the hell is everett in my afk arena again
                        3:Amputate> wtf is this
                        3:Amputate> fukin sharing this arena with him
                        3:PhizeY> LOL
                        3:PhizeY> GONNA AFK HEERE MORE OFTEN

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                          No, at least my team has hope for the future.
                          LOL, I REALLY LAUGHED HARD WHEN I READ THAT. SERIOUSLY HARD.
                          COUGH COUGH CHOKE CITY OTTAWA COUGH COUGH
                          It's not for nothing it is the national capital in canada, hockey players in there are just like politiciens, chokers.
                          lol, sry that was an ez one

Comment

Because we all know Montreal has a bright future. CORN!!!1
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

hehe nice comics & nicely played
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Da1 where did you get that shirt? I am interested in purchasing one.
                                Originally posted by turmio
                                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                                Originally posted by grand
                                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                                X