Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's a dress actually^

Comment

Izor, do you always have to go back 3 months or so for some shit to say? I know you always got shit for brains, but I mean, do you really have to let us know it every single time you post?

Do you get so enraged when someone says something about you that you feel the impulse to say the nastiest thing that comes to your mind? In this case, a months-old post that nobodyu even remembers anymore. If you found one bad post of mine, give me .2 seconds and I can bring up thousands of your bullshit trashtalking posts from the past 3 months.

You're going to wake up one morning and realize you're a dick, and you're probably onyl 17 or 18 right now and thinking you're hot shit for graduating High School, but I really wish you good luck in dealing with reality dude. You have a hard enough time dealing with this.
      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

worst haired?

random girls in clubs, and girls i haven't chat to ever in my college tell me my hair looks amazing.

That was a low blow from you wark, even by your standards. When u get the confidence about yourself most more pictures of yourself, not some picture of 2 hillibilies lost outside of their computer room; they u can begin to talk about other people's pictures on tw galleries.

+ in the Heavy match; Ratty did not play, and i more than did my part vs Heavy; that's hardly leading us to a loss to Heavy is it?
        Last edited by Refer; 05-22-2006, 11:08 AM.
        Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
        Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
        Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
        Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
        Glide> so i made one

Comment

http://www.stratoscrew.com/UF/code.htm

Rule #2 of the United Force Code

Respect and do not trash talk to other continuum players

Does anyone on UF actually follow the squad code?
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Honestly, I think you're the first one to read that. Didn't even know we had a code. Who's the cap again??? Anyway, Burdie, stay perched dude. Nobody likes an annoying parakeet. :fear:
            Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
            1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

I'm begining to like these threads.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel
                http://www.stratoscrew.com/UF/code.htm

Rule #2 of the United Force Code

Respect and do not trash talk to other continuum players

Does anyone on UF actually follow the squad code?
                5. Do not talk back or crack jokes when you cannot even put up a positive record

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL GG RATTY...
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

the deluge one was pretty funny
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                    No, at least my team has hope for the future.
                    Sabres gonna win the cup and gonna win it for the next few years. gg.
                    Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

Originally posted by Refer
                      worst haired?

random girls in clubs, and girls i haven't chat to ever in my college tell me my hair looks amazing.
                      did you check those 'girls' for dicks
                      Zingy> do you have a hobby of making random comments that make no sense

Comment

Originally posted by smokes
                        did you check those 'girls' for dicks
                        wow why is someone who i don't know even commenting here?
                        Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
                        Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
                        Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
                        Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
                        Glide> so i made one

Comment

Originally posted by Refer
                          wow why is someone who i don't know even commenting here?
                          didn't know this was a private forum, my bad
                          Zingy> do you have a hobby of making random comments that make no sense

Comment

lol nicely done izor
                            1:Hydride> who we play next week
                            1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                            1:ReNdErED> gulp
                            1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                            1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                            1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                            1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                            1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                              5. Do not talk back or crack jokes when you cannot even put up a positive record

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL GG RATTY...

I am just curious, why would you make that point (and this thread) when QS currently has a team record of 2-2 and a plus/minus of 174 kills and 175 deaths? And you personally have barely broken even at 38 kills and 37 deaths?

Comment

Ouch

Way to get yourself forum raped Izor!

Big cake lookin' ass
                                TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                                TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Working...
                                X