No announcement yet.

Regular Season Week 4 - Game of the Week - Disoblige Loses to QS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, its no 0-5, but ill settle since i wasnt trying vs squad and i got bored vs UF running
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Can i mangle myself in this fight, or am I not kickass enough for it...

You know what's fun... when retards fighting other retards to become the uber-retard while commenting someone else is retarded yet by saying so make them look retarded to then both become more retarded while still fighting for the spot of uberretard while they actually don't wanna be the retard yet strangely enough look more retarded when they try to make the other look retarded...

Uh huh uh huh...

I am right, am i not? Wether you like it, I don't care. But please stop this shit and try commenting on other games and other squads for once... all this attention isn't needed for some newbie squads cause they have sucky people on them that trashtalk even more then I do, which is sad because i trashtalk a lot.. but i can cus i am actually decent at more then 1 ship....

AND NOW SHUT DA FAWK AUF
      BRAUNER HUNDESCHWANZE
      s'il vous plaît... thank you

-Weledelgeleerde heer PjOtTeR
      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Game of the week for week 5 is gonna be pirates losing I can already tell, sorry pjot
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Pjotter is my god
          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

refer you look like someone ate rufio from HOOK and shit him out... were the girls that said your hair was amazing by any chance 250+ llbs?
            "ossagras: so what does that mean"

Comment

heh I rofled when I saw da1 and bram

PS: I consider this a totally lucky win, since this was the first match in which I said "gl" to an enemy player!
              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
              3 league vet

Comment

i rofled when i saw phren

WAIT not important enough to get his own comic

EZ son

Sit

Comment

nonono steak and I were the non-pathetic guys that didn't deserve one
                  6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                  3 league vet

Comment

Lol

Comment

nice pic on the gallery of izor and wark on the way to brokeback mountain, fucking queers. http://gallery.trenchwars.org/view_u...p?user_id=1148

Comment

good to see your photo up there vio.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

hahaha nice wark, nicely done, refer come to the u.s or any other country where the girls look half decent and they will tell you the truth about your hair

Comment

the uni-bomber?
                            http://gallery.trenchwars.org/img/aviators.JPG

Comment

What’s wrong with you people? That's some elite piece of hair! Besides I didn't know the U.S had any half-decent girls. I've heard that they are all obese. =/ Swedish girls on the other hand love hairstyles like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X