No announcement yet.

TWLB week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes and obviously you are going to drop out in the first round of playoffs and call the whole TWL season a fluke because in there you will have to replace a cool spider with only a semi-internet-cool-spider.
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

yawn,lol at ppl who call us bad,fbz will be back for playoffs and necro going to jav we ll see how things go after that.Quote what you said for Synd..
      1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

hurray for e-coolness

Comment

Synd ain't bad. Although strange things can always happen this season looks to be heading for two 10:0s and an hopefully interesting final between Dice and Diso.

Comment

re

diso too lose in semi's afk :fear:
            TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
            TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
            KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
            1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
            1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Dillan
              Sk8 vs. Slam looked tight too? Anyone got something to share about what happened in that game?
              Sure ok. Well as you know the bots crashed. At that time the score was about 10-2 Sk8. SLAM had pretty much not tried and were going to lose. SLAM were lucky to be given a second chance.

So SLAM did a bit of bickering, and got fired up ready for another shot. It was great fun to play and the game was close with plenty of tds, SLAM could have won. But apparently that wasn't to be, and Sk8 came out on top about 15-12 ish.

Both squads have hard games to come, playoffs are not decided yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Jrahen
                yawn,lol at ppl who call us bad,fbz will be back for playoffs and necro going to jav we ll see how things go after that.Quote what you said for Synd..
                Necro in jav is a waste vs good sharks, he's more useful in shark. Although ur success does rely on him. If necro misses a game or doesnt have a great game (like yesterrday) then synd loses.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Had this season started on time alot of squads would be in a different position in TWL. Our roster has gone through massive damaging changes as are evident and some others have improved. And hey GV might still be around including Juice. This season for us personally is a wash we are just out to have fun now. And I must give credit to Shinobi for Sundays match thats the best I ever saw them play GG. To bad the bots died the same thing happened to us last season against Sk8 and when we resterted they stomped us so we will see you week 11 for the replay B)
                  ?find dads revenge

Comment

Diso getting cocky?....that's funny. That was not a 15-0 win. Anybody watching the match could tell that momentum shifted the second half of the game.
                    Doesn't matter to me. Diso won the game, they deserved the win, but lets not pretend like this was some sort of stomping.

I also can't help but laugh everytime I see someone say that we win or lose based on nercro even when he's in a shark. Sharks come in pairs in lb, and no matter how one shark plays he is only as effective as his counter partner.

Necro is sexy though
                    TWLJ Season 5 Champion
                    TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
                    TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

Originally posted by Spikester
                      Because not all of our top TWLB lineup show up for all games? You think we had added pavement if we had escalate or Mattey around? Think before you reply :P
                      You would honestly start Mattey or escalate in spider before pavement? That's your perogative, and I hope you do because it will make facing you in the playoffs a hell of a lot easier.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

re

rofl if mattey showed, he woulda sharked and necro woulda jav'd with pave in spec.
                        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Mattey was one of the best spids in tw when Pallies was hot in basing. He's probably only solid right now. So is Escalate.
                          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                          3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Confluence
                            Diso getting cocky?....that's funny. That was not a 15-0 win. Anybody watching the match could tell that momentum shifted the second half of the game.
                            Doesn't matter to me. Diso won the game, they deserved the win, but lets not pretend like this was some sort of stomping.

I also can't help but laugh everytime I see someone say that we win or lose based on nercro even when he's in a shark. Sharks come in pairs in lb, and no matter how one shark plays he is only as effective as his counter partner.

Necro is sexy though
                            Cocky? No. Pointing out how stupid it is to make excuses and explain how cool you think you are online to boost your E-confidence? Yes.
                            I find no need to be "online cool" but then again I got past teenage. Don't get me wrong though for the attitude is partially amusing especially when you carefully explain what it all added together sounds like and still fail to create any enlightment in the minds of the counterparty.

Comment

We're you actually saying something there, eek?
                              TWLJ Season 5 Champion
                              TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
                              TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

Is Syndicate trying to dethrone Pandora as the biggest bunch of douchebags now or what?
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X