X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're all a bunch of douchebags.

Comment

Originally posted by MousE
      wow people jump to conclusions fast in this zone... so synd had a bad game did u look at their line didn't look like their best to me i think on a different day synd could overpower diso also :P u cant make judgements on squads over one game sheesh lol.
      I've been saying Syndicate isn't good this entire season, I've never had faith in them, only Jrahen.<3

They are way overrated and this loss showed how they won't be going 10-0 in TWLB. Maybe I exaggerated when I said they aren't good, but they definately aren't as good as most of TW thinks they are.

My predictions in TWLB this season from that first thread of what Paul said have pretty much all come true, I was on RB for like 2894726 years and played like 5 hours a day, so I actually know how good all these new faces in basing are compared to old peoples.
      carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
        Cocky? No. Pointing out how stupid it is to make excuses and explain how cool you think you are online to boost your E-confidence? Yes.
        I find no need to be "online cool" but then again I got past teenage. Don't get me wrong though for the attitude is partially amusing especially when you carefully explain what it all added together sounds like and still fail to create any enlightment in the minds of the counterparty.

you didnt even watch the game,why come here and make useless comments and make yourself look funny?

talking bout e-coolness your just making yourself look e-dumbass somehow.

cut it and start making sense instead of trying to insult ppl which dont make sense.
        1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

just gonna throw it out there dice for lb lj champs
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
            I've been saying Syndicate isn't good this entire season, I've never had faith in them, only Jrahen.<3

They are way overrated and this loss showed how they won't be going 10-0 in TWLB. Maybe I exaggerated when I said they aren't good, but they definately aren't as good as most of TW thinks they are.

My predictions in TWLB this season from that first thread of what Paul said have pretty much all come true, I was on RB for like 2894726 years and played like 5 hours a day, so I actually know how good all these new faces in basing are compared to old peoples.

have any of us ever said we were gonna own up LB and go 10-0 in reg season? shut up you gay boi, kthxbai
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89
              just gonna throw it out there dice for lb lj champs

i see dice only winning LB this season
              zidane> big play
              Omega Red> dwop sick
              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                and this loss showed how they won't be going 10-0 in TWLB.
                I rofled. NO SHIT SHERLOCK!
                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                3 league vet

Comment

Bleh, I was aiming for some quality here. Not a couple of nerds high on sugar acting like they're all on Quicksand.

Well, this topic goes down the drain along with 90% of the other threads there are to be read on the TWL forums lately. I'll try again next week..

Comment

I don't know how you people turn a good informative thread into such bullshit. Some of you guys took Necro's "sarcastic" (note his smiley) comment a little too literally. It's like people post on these forums with no intention of being productive to the thread, but only to find a stupid reason to bash a player or squad.

Anyway back to the actual topic at hand. Diso played a great game and deserved the win. Right now they are the better basing squad until we can prove otherwise in the playoffs. In my opinion Dice is looking like the favorites this season and is the squad to beat in TWLB, but there are quite a few basing squads out there this season that can pull an upset and take it in the end. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrahen
                      you didnt even watch the game,why come here and make useless comments and make yourself look funny?

talking bout e-coolness your just making yourself look e-dumbass somehow.

cut it and start making sense instead of trying to insult ppl which dont make sense.
                      I luv when camels get aggresive.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

demonfaze is so cute ^-^
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

as for all the people going on about diso vs syndi, yes i must say diso won the game gj but i also find the ppl that say like syndi is underrated or diso better and stuff, sure diso won but they still got a negative total rec? that's just bad imo if you win the squad should be able to pull a positive total

EDIT: yes i know alot of ppl will say kills dont matter or syndi camped or stuff like that or just say i need to get a decent basing squad before i talk or w/e i just said what i think
                          2:Entertainer> Supreme Auth> we should all be like: Morh> EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER and then jones and logain would be "SIEG HEIL o/"

Comment

You syndicate people are fucking stupid, I'd play pavement over almost any of your spiders. The kid always gives his all when it counts, and he knows how to do it. Maybe if you gave him more play oppourtunity, he'd really pay off.

Edit = ok ill lighten up, just because i realized not really many syndicate people were the ones talking, but either way, pave is the shit. that is all.
                            Last edited by Capital Knockers; 06-05-2006, 06:37 PM.
                            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                              I rofled. NO SHIT SHERLOCK!
                              You took it literally so I see how you found it to be a stupid/funny comment. I should have added an "or even 9-1". At least you got a laugh out of it, lol.

Originally posted by Dwopple
                              have any of us ever said we were gonna own up LB and go 10-0 in reg season? shut up you gay boi, kthxbai
                              Did I say any of you ever said you were gonna own up LB and go 10-0? I said "they definately aren't as good as most of TW thinks they are."

I know you are offended and want to defend your squad, but one major reason I highly doubt Syndicate will do as good as people think they will is your lack of sharking abilities. Unless you've drastically improved in the last three minutes, I do believe you are mediocre at best. It'll just be sad when Syndi is in playoffs and you aren't as good as they think you are and you cost them games Mr. Dwopple.

Oh and you're also really bad at warbird/jav, but it's good that you keep on trying to be better, keep that attitude in shark because you really need work my friend.
                              carpe diem

Comment

LoGGi! is the prime example of what's wrong with these modern day basers, newbies like you think a good camping rec is going to help a squad win a championship. Wrong. Stop drooling over defensive players who'll risk fuck-all to edge a game for their team or you'll never get the mentality needed to get anywhere near good.

Anyway back on track. Imo Syndicate's spiders weren't as aggressive as Disoblige's spiders, as shown in some recs. I also kinda felt this in the game, when we needed it we came out very aggressive and luckily for us Synd's spiders seemed to care a bit more about their recs than about keeping us out of the FR. This could be because we really wanted to bring Synd their first loss before anyone else could, but also because we have a lot of competition for our first spiderline and the line we played had to proof their worth. To be honest I felt pretty comfortable during that game, however I'm sure that the next time you guys will come out with a different mentality.

Edit: Why is Ekko commenting on other players' skill-level?
                                Last edited by Dabram; 06-05-2006, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X