TWLB week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dabram
    LoGGi! is the prime example of what's wrong with these modern day basers, newbies like you think a good camping rec is going to help a squad win a championship. Wrong. Stop drooling over defensive players who'll risk fuck-all to edge a game for their team or you'll never get the mentality needed to get anywhere near good.

Anyway back on track. Imo Syndicate's spiders weren't as aggressive as Disoblige's spiders, as shown in some recs. I also kinda felt this in the game, when we needed it we came out very aggressive and luckily for us Synd's spiders seemed to care a bit more about their recs than about keeping us out of the FR. This could be because we really wanted to bring Synd their first loss before anyone else could, but also because we have a lot of competition for our first spiderline and the line we played had to proof their worth. To be honest I felt pretty comfortable during that game, however I'm sure that the next time you guys will come out with a different mentality.

Edit: Why is Ekko commenting on other players' skill-level?
    Perhaps because I've seen certain players play from the start of their "basing careers."

If that comment was supposed to be a snide remark about my own skill level, I never once said I thought I was good. Bringing my level of talent into this has nothing to do with what I am argueing, and even if I was total crap, are players that aren't good not allowed to have opinions?

Just to let you know, I do think I'm pretty good, but that's another story for another day. Also you've never talked to me in the game or played against me from what I can remember, so get rid of your hostility or if you must, redirect it towards someone who knows who you are/what ships you play and has a reason to dislike you.
    carpe diem

Comment

why is ecko trying to sound like he is a good baser? he plays ?go base a lot and yet still manages to stay at the same level which is: suck.
      LA

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic
        why is ecko trying to sound like he is a good baser? he plays ?go base a lot and yet still manages to stay at the same level which is: suck.
        First off, it's Ekko. Second I play about two .?go base games a week and the last time I actively played .?go base was about 5 monthes ago. I hate .?go base and I'd rather play in pub. Third, why should I pay attention to what some Sika wannabe "I'm going to not talk in pub for a few monthes and see if I get more e-popular" nerd has to say. You should have done the world a favour and stayed silent.
        Last edited by Ekko; 06-05-2006, 07:43 PM.
        carpe diem

Comment

Know your place, kiddo.

Comment

Sorry syndi, I dono why some of my squaddies are talking shit all of the sudden. Just wna say it was a very good game. Have to admit it was the hardest and most fun game to play so far this season. We will look towards playing you guys again in the playoffs!
            1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrahen
              you didnt even watch the game,why come here and make useless comments and make yourself look funny?

talking bout e-coolness your just making yourself look e-dumbass somehow.

cut it and start making sense instead of trying to insult ppl who dont make sense.
              once more all i gotta say is: FIXED!
              Bye bye
              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

im on a good basing squad
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

You guys should start pascone in terr.

Comment

I thought pascone was just for looks
                    Confluence> k, someone say something so i can put it in my signature...ready, go
                    Confluence> that's not helping the cause
                    LightlyToasted> ummm confluence is good because his bro is lightlytoasted?
                    Confluence> ummmm....alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                      Know your place, kiddo.
                      Obviously you must be very heavily medicated or just retarded.

"you've never talked to me in the game or played against me from what I can remember, so get rid of your hostility or if you must, redirect it towards someone who knows who you are/what ships you play and has a reason to dislike you."

I am finished replying to this thread. I have nothing against Disoblige. I said from even before TWL started that they would do really good. I also said Syndicate was overrated and we'll only see if that's true in a few weeks, which is why I'm finished with this thread.

One last response to Bram though. You should know that the reason you're squad is succeeding in TWLB and the reason I was sure Disoblige would do well in TWLB this season is because of fairly new basers such as Remu, Trouper, Last Standing, and Royst, (only naming a few.) All of who outperform you in spider. Even Royst is a better spider, and he starts shark for your squad.

Know your place as a back-up terrier for warportal, and a mid-level spider who would not start for Disoblige if he was not a captain. (Only talking about basing here.)

Don't expect me to reply to anything else you say. But thanks, at least you've given me a reason to dislike you.
                      carpe diem

Comment

bram has been, and still is one of the best spiders in diso. And him having a word in final lineyups makes no difference whether he's gona play or not. He plays simply because he's an exceptional player (practically in every league)
                        1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

ekko stfu, LOL....i could really care less how you think of me n shark because all that matters is im better than you at it. and uhhhhhhh, in the totaly 6 games we've played in LB so far...i havent cost us a game yet. Diso did great that game and it was well played on both sides

depre, i agree with you....was a fantastic game to play in

bram, your the shit...keep on owning ekko for me
                          zidane> big play
                          Omega Red> dwop sick
                          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

oh btw..ekko, your on ancients....which is reason enough for you to know your place in these leagues

which is:

Syndicate, Dice, Diso, -Final-, all other TWL squad besides ancs

and finally....

Ancients/ekko
                            zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

pstt pand > synd gg pand reject
                              (just watch the flame war i started)