No announcement yet.

2:Sika> Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that match was a disgrace to football...

Comment

ive never seen so much diving in a game before...
      EDIT: nevermind.

again, to stick on semi-topic. Capital knockers why are you such a penisface? like chill. he asked for people to discuss and you just attack him. When you start in a league maybe you can talk smack.
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
        ive never seen so much diving in a game before...

sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

btw hi ivan :wub:
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

what?
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

i don't know if the rules says you should count from the offical time + 30 min or from the time a game actually starts. i think if a game starts at let's say 2:15, forcing a squad to replay at 2:45 would bring the rest of the scheduled matches in problems, so that would sound like a strange rule to me..

anyway let's calm down. -f- should win vs shinobi which secures their playoff spot since pandora and sk8 have to replay vs each other still. unless pandora loses to sk8 -f- doesn't have a chance at finnishing third, so yeah, let's in this thread just talk about how this rule actually works, this shouldn't be about diso or -f-. we made a logical decision when we were asked if we wanted a delay or replay and you ofc wanted a replay right away. not much to discuss about.

ah well, sucks for you guys that you had your strongest line (imo) there and were +5min (although we just took base and pretty much had one of our strongest lines in aswell :P).

i think week 11 is the final of the wc, so with a bit of luck you'll catch us with a C lineup since we'll not be just missing a few dutch players. :P

ps. knockers probably ran out of weed and got a little cranky. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
                    btw hi ivan :wub:
                    broly u have 2 hours left on internet
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                      i don't know if the rules says you should count from the offical time + 30 min or from the time a game actually starts. i think if a game starts at let's say 2:15, forcing a squad to replay at 2:45 would bring the rest of the scheduled matches in problems, so that would sound like a strange rule to me..

anyway let's calm down. -f- should win vs shinobi which secures their playoff spot since pandora and sk8 have to replay vs each other still. unless pandora loses to sk8 -f- doesn't have a chance at finnishing third, so yeah, let's in this thread just talk about how this rule actually works, this shouldn't be about diso or -f-. we made a logical decision when we were asked if we wanted a delay or replay and you ofc wanted a replay right away. not much to discuss about.

ah well, sucks for you guys that you had your strongest line (imo) there and were +5min (although we just took base and pretty much had one of our strongest lines in aswell :P).

i think week 11 is the final of the wc, so with a bit of luck you'll catch us with a C lineup since we'll not be just missing a few dutch players. :P

We're pretty calm. I just think the guys really wanted to win today and made a good effort and the bot pos'd out. So we still wanted to play and the so-called rule made it appear we would get that chance. Staff didn't allow it, so thats life. Either way, nobody on -f- is blaming Disoblige. It's not their fault the bot died so it's all good.

Gl the rest of the way.
                      RaCka> how can i get you here
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

just make sure u guys kick out dice in first round! (edit that was to drow)

(nice post tho gran :P)

Comment

cumu sux
                            Originally posted by Tyson
                            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                            Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

:grin:
                              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

just make sure u guys kick out dice in first round! (edit that was to drow)

(nice post tho gran :P)
                                sry bram u know we want to save dice for finals!

jk
                                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Working...
                                X