2:Sika> Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re

i dont know why -f- is whining in their replay game they will own diso just as much as they owend them 2day, mayb even worse cuz royst left diso. ALSO, -f- FFS LET DOMI SPIDER and get some1 else to shark i want to see the domi sika connection
    TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
    1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
    1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw>
      i dont know why -f- is whining in their replay game they will own diso just as much as they owend them 2day, mayb even worse cuz royst left diso. ALSO, -f- FFS LET DOMI SPIDER and get some1 else to shark i want to see the domi sika connection
      well, I hope you understand
      -f- had never played a serious line until week 7 vs teks, and week 8 vs sk8
      im just afraid we would have good shows after this week...i heard they are getting busy after today
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

re

u played serious line vs pandora shadup ivan ( remember i got secrets! )
        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

If you get your appeal accepted because replays were zoned 2 minutes after the agreed time by 4.02 than that means that the TWL rules are followed very anally this year. Which is fine by me because that means that Quicksand gets their replay vs Sk8 week 11 in twld. But chances are Pure_Luck is going to tell you that TWL ops don't have to follow twl rules and ignore whatever else you say for the rest of the time.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Heh, me too. I always wondered how lethal the spider line can be with Domi and Sika attacking; Domi is just amazing in spider. But you know, shark is very important too. So if you put amateur sharks, it sometimes doesn't matter how great spiders you have.
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

u played serious line vs pandora shadup ivan ( remember i got secrets! )
              lloolololololol
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

i dont know why -f- is whining in their replay game they will own diso just as much as they owend them 2day, mayb even worse cuz royst left diso.

eh?
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

same lineups huh
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Knockers i luv u man but ur telling me ur team had to leave because of the world cup game? Ur guys game was at 2 pm est, you had 55 minutes until the world cup was even starting. Not like them games are quick games, im sure you could of finished the 2nd round by start of world cup game, and if not its not like they would of missed the whole game, jesus.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                      Knockers i luv u man but ur telling me ur team had to leave because of the world cup game? Ur guys game was at 2 pm est, you had 55 minutes until the world cup was even starting. Not like them games are quick games, im sure you could of finished the 2nd round by start of world cup game, and if not its not like they would of missed the whole game, jesus.
                      Well bram was having friends over, Mantra was going to watch it at friends, I was watching it with friends, and some other people were leaving to watch it too..

Watching it with friends means setting up some stuff, doing some transportation, etc..it takes time. I know that what we should have said to our friends is "Sry I'm late, we had some bot probs in our twlb game and so we had to restart half an hour later. MY BAD!" But hey, we didn't.

I'm loving this though. Knockers going all last samurai on us and Final bitching about a technicality (you have a point, but its a small one ).

I wish there was a 'drop your pants' smiley to end my post..
                      http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

our emoticons suck.
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan
                          which school did u go
                          Bet same u
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

first off the game was awesomly ridiculous. I laughed, I cried, it was awesome.

Second off, I remember Ivan the way he was. anybody else?
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

*cough* FAVOR *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                                Well bram was having friends over, Mantra was going to watch it at friends, I was watching it with friends, and some other people were leaving to watch it too..

Watching it with friends means setting up some stuff, doing some transportation, etc..it takes time. I know that what we should have said to our friends is "Sry I'm late, we had some bot probs in our twlb game and so we had to restart half an hour later. MY BAD!" But hey, we didn't.

I'm loving this though. Knockers going all last samurai on us and Final bitching about a technicality (you have a point, but its a small one ).

I wish there was a 'drop your pants' smiley to end my post..
                                I never saw the last samurai.. was it good? :fear:
                                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Working...
                                X