It's so easy to get you people going :grin:

btw, shame to canada due to my grammer? go drink a beer
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan
      4.02 In the event that all technical difficulties are resolved within 30 minutes before the next time slot, the match will be played immediatly.

-Final- squadron was asking for a rematch right after bot/lag fixed before the 30 minutes time frame.

Discuss
      am I reading that wrong, I mean I know what it's trying to say, but shouldn't it be more like "In the event that all technical difficulties are resolved PRIOR TO 30 minutes before the next time slot..."?

Comment

capital, not -f-'s fault your squad wanted to go watch World Cup...-f- should of got the match...diso's fault if they wanted to do something else
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Por 1 - 0 Ned
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple
            capital, not -f-'s fault your squad wanted to go watch World Cup...-f- should of got the match...diso's fault if they wanted to do something else
            Thats where you are wrong. If they can't have it working, when it's meant played, then why should we sit around and do nothing? Everyone on Disoblige warned that this match would have to be a fast one, and they wouldnt be making the later matches. So deal with it.

and no it isnt -f-s fault either, its called shit happens

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"

Comment

the obvious solution is to schedule the match for saturday as the world cup final is on the sunday

Comment

England already played and won today, why would you need to watch anymore World Cup today?

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
                  i liked you better nn when you actually brought a sense of humour to situations like this, instead of being involved. quit staff pls :P
                  but others demand I become sysop. Now i'm torn!

I also like how the guy who was racist in this thread bashed someone for bad grammar. That makes perfect sense.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

then why doesnt "shit happen" when its against your team? hm?
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    WillBy> ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan
                      maybe ur a ***, fucking bencher please dont talk

btw nice ESL grammar, which school did u go
                      Look at your own grammar before talking about other people's grammar. Spellcheck didn't help you out?
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple
                        then why doesnt "shit happen" when its against your team? hm?
                        It's not like we have control over this. As far as I can see this is all within the rules, so it's just too bad. Bots messed up, that sucks.

Just to clear things up, if the tables were turned and we were winning, I might be on the other end of this, but I'd let it go after a bit of ranting and just twist one up.. sounds good about now.

So gl to -F- whenever we play. Everett, I sincerly hope I get the time to play and whoop your ass. Show you what a bench can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                          Look at your own grammar before talking about other people's grammar. Spellcheck didn't help you out?
                          why is a kid like him talking? please
                          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                            The way I see it, your a fucking pussy. Half our line went to watch World Cup? You want to rematch right then? Why not wait, have a real match - can't handle it? Either way, TW doesn't always work in your favour, get used to it.

Unlike some people, the majority of people on Disoblige have lives, and tight schedules. If we can't play our match when it was meant to be played, we replay it, so fuck you.

Or maybe your just mad because we were making a comeback hmm?
                            Why would you reply in such a hostile way towards him? He did not throw out any personal attacks, he was just curious, like a few others on our squad about the so-called rule. You talk about "having a life," well relax tough e-guy. If you really had one, you wouldn't feel the need to reply in such a pathetic way.
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                              Why would you reply in such a hostile way towards him? He did not throw out any personal attacks, he was just curious, like a few others on our squad about the so-called rule. You talk about "having a life," well relax tough e-guy. If you really had one, you wouldn't feel the need to reply in such a pathetic way.
                              Did you notice how worked up he got? I find that sometimes I like to talk some smack. Some people smack back, some wait until others have posted and make some mature post to try and place themselves higher then other. Really I don't give a fuck, this game is for my amusement, in all it's forms.

Comment

knockers your just making yourself look like more of a douche bag with every post
                                zidane> big play
                                Omega Red> dwop sick
                                WillBy> ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X