Appealing the -final- appeal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appealing the -final- appeal.

Ok, let me see if i can find loop-holes in the rules aswell.

First off we have rule 6.06...:

6.06 All judgments and decisions made by the Trench Wars League Staff are final. There is no appealing a final judgment.

Trench Wars League Staff made the decision of playing the 3rd round at that present time... therefor finals appeal is void. They cannot appeal a final judgement, and i think that was a final judgement.

Then we have rules 6.02 and 6.03...:

6.02 All appeals must be made within 24 hours of the completion of the game in question. No appeals will be accepted that are outside of the 24-hour period.

6.03 All appeals are to be sent to twleagues@gmail.com. Appeals sent to any other location or by any other means will not be heard.

Did any of -finals- captains sent in an appeal to that e-mail within 24 hours after the game was finnished? Did they twl-ops? Did you -final- captains... just be honest about it... cause that is an other rule that is black on white... isn't it funny how rules can work against you and in favour of you?
    I'm not 100% sure wether this really is the case, but disq started a post about it on forums making it seem like that was the official appeal...

It just isn't fair to pirates to ease them out of a well-fought win...
    If twl-ops make -final- play the 3rd round at that time, they cannot just say after that: ow yes you are right... a replay will happen... while they basicly said b4 the 3rd round that -final- wasn't right and that they should continue the game at that time.
    Basicly staff gave -final- 2 chances to win the match...this is just utter bullshit...
    What is the use of even playing for us, if we just get our win taken away for something as stupid as this...
    Last edited by PjOtTeR; 07-25-2006, 07:52 PM.
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
    Ok, let me see if i can find loop-holes in the rules aswell.

First off we have rule 6.06...:

6.06 All judgments and decisions made by the Trench Wars League Staff are final. There is no appealing a final judgment.
    That rule applies only to decisions on appeals. Just playing the devil's advocate here.
    sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
      That rule applies only to decisions on appeals. Just playing the devil's advocate here.
      It doesn't say that, now does it?
      If -final- can make rules come out the best way for them, so can we.

Comment

Well, that rule is in the "VI. Appeals Process and Guidelines" section of the rules which contains only rules regarding appeals. It would be presumable that the rule you quoted would only apply to submitted appeals.
        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
          Well, that rule is in the "VI. Appeals Process and Guidelines" section of the rules which contains only rules regarding appeals. It would be presumable that the rule you quoted would only apply to submitted appeals.
          See that word? presumable... that is a nice word, don't you think?

Comment

Sorry but next sunday every single pirate has to go to bed REAL early so we can't play ...

Comment

rofl @ pjjotter
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan
                rofl @ pjjotter
                Why? because you know im MOTHAFUCKIN right?

Comment

Rofl @ Pjjotter

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                  4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

Ivan is just turning each thread into a pile of of shit like the moron he is, I say ban him.

Comment

rofl @ newbies like singer

Comment

well this thread is a pile of shit to start with, so how can he make it worse?
                        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

hahaha... sigh, tard, get a life and go outside instead of writing 10 times the word lol in every thread you can find

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan
                            rofl @ newbies like singer
                            Ivan try to respond to a message with more then 3 letters (yes yes I know last replies were more then 3 letters so you dont have to give me that shit... U GET MY POINT...)

Ive been cruising around the forums and all Ive seen is you responding to EVERY message posted with 'lol' or 'rofl'....

I dont think anybody is sitting in his chair waiting for your crap to be posted... so just stop it

-ronaldo

Comment

Just to add this to my comment... it is very likely that disqualifier send in a complaint to the wrong email... since the email is typo'd in this post:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=24473

But rules are rules and if he didn't send in the appeal to the right email within 24 hours the appeal can never get through...

Comment

Working...
                              X