No announcement yet.

Basing: New Rules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With 8 players per team and 8 ships to choose from, it would be unrealistic to assume that all 8 ships would be used effectively, even if ships like the levi, weasel and lanc were adjusted for basing. The only way they would is if they were given the same ship settings as another.

Comment

nah dog dont touch that piece
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
        With 8 players per team and 8 ships to choose from, it would be unrealistic to assume that all 8 ships would be used effectively, even if ships like the levi, weasel and lanc were adjusted for basing. The only way they would is if they were given the same ship settings as another.
        Or if they were made slightly different, like making a spider similar ship with a bit more energy but less speed... or something :/
        TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Why can't we have constant damage on bullets instead of the random we have now?
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

1- never
            2- nope
            3- !! no way
            4- could be fun

but i think that base is fine the way it is so y make any changes?
            The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

I liked Ghost Child's earlier idea of making the extra ships different colored terrs and spiders for individual teams. With the bot putting people into games, it'd be a snap.

Weasel=Blue terr for team 1
              Levi= Orange spider for team 1
              Lanc= White shark for team 1

Though that'd be one butt ugly team.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                I liked Ghost Child's earlier idea of making the extra ships different colored terrs and spiders for individual teams. With the bot putting people into games, it'd be a snap.

Weasel=Blue terr for team 1
                Levi= Orange spider for team 1
                Lanc= White shark for team 1

Though that'd be one butt ugly team.
                That would be fun!
                We should try that
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

it would also be extremely sexy... god knows TW needs some sex appeal

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
                    Why can't we have constant damage on bullets instead of the random we have now?
                    I'm not sure where i stand on this. it would be better for people with more aim and skill, but then it would take the equality out of spiders in base. and also, there are some days where you get on a hot streak where your energy is always more powerful and your damage taken isnt too high, and thats always good. but on the other hand, i dont like it when i dodge 5 bullets, get hit by one, and die. so i could go either way with this suggestion.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                    Asia Minor> maybe not
                    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

If we change the ship color per team, I suggest we make one team red and one team blue instead of each team with like 5 different colors
                      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I like all different colors more
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

What I wouldn't mind is some 9v9 basing.

Tottaly changes everything, 5 spiders isn't radical, you can have 6 spiders (2 groups of 3 or 3 groupings of 2)
                          1 wb 2 javs and 3 spiders.

BUT I wouldn't do this because we're overloaded with lag AS IT IS.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                            If we change the ship color per team, I suggest we make one team red and one team blue instead of each team with like 5 different colors
                            You could do warm colors vs cool colors.
                            Freq 0
                            Weasel= Gnarly Yellow Spiders (lemon fresh scent!)
                            Classic Red Terrier (The porsche of TW)
                            Lancaster= Shiny Orange Shark (better get your sunglasses!)

Freq 1
                            Classic Green Spidy (Camoed for true forest fighting)
                            Levi= (oh the irony!) Suave Blue Terrier (Fresh out of SEAL training)
                            and maybe change the shark to grappity grape or something.

Unfortunately we don't have 2 extra slots to do a perfect job of color coordinating. Those javs and birds sure are going to clash.

Comment

10v10 larger map.

I love two terr.

If only walls were thicker, than levs would work lol

BAH leave basing unless we wanna work our butts off changing it.
                              Ha.

Comment

No
                                No
                                No
                                Maybe.
                                Originally posted by Facetious
                                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                                X