Clear All

Kudos TWL staff
    TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
    TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Originally posted by Nowyoudie View Post
      should make it LD and LJ with 16 teams and LB with 12.
      I agree with nyd. Basing needs 8 players and many squad dont have decent 8 basers who would show up. But in LD and LJ there should be 16 teams, im sure top 16 squads always have that much players who are decent and can compete.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
        Yeah thats right, get some fucking newbie squad to take their place. Enjoy when they drop out or dissolve midway, eliminating a squad of -F-'s caliber. Ruin the league that way, go ahead. Listen, "Dads Revenge," you're use to losing. Another new squad might not hang around like you guys if you continue to lose. -F- is ALWAYS competitive in ALL 3 leagues--ALWAYS.

It doesn't FKING matter if -F- isn't actively participating in many twd games. How does that not "help the league?" Whats it to you???

Before last league started, -f- barely played any bd games. No where close to some of the other squads. But guess what? -f- STILL WON THE WHOLE GOD DAMN LEAGUE. You want to replace that? With all due respect, you are one fucking moron to even suggest otherwise.
        Wix, Lou, Dan, Ross, etc., you and me coming back with Crips this year?

Comment

OOohhh it's almost Illeague-l Time $
          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

I think that the lack of real competition and elitism hurts the zone more. In other words, 12 teams is a good choice.
            Now you will really have to compete to get into TWL, and thus the quality will go up.
            When people see tight games between 'allstar' teams they probably will be more eager to get to that level too.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Nowyoudie View Post
              should make it LD and LJ with 16 teams and LB with 12.
              I'd agree if it wasn't for the fact that squads dropped out of LD last season and there were some no-shows as well. Maybe LJ should be 16, though.

Edit:
              Dads: As drow stated, if -F- can remain inactive and come back for TWL and give everyone a good run, then more power to them. It would be unwise to replace a squad like that with another squad just because they play more TWD. There aren't any squads out there that are going to be ranked #13 or lower (if we go with 12 per LD) that would be more valuable to the competition of TWLD than -F-, the same for LB/LJ.
              Last edited by Reaver; 01-15-2007, 02:25 PM.
              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
              3:Best> see it coming
              3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
                Yeah thats right, get some fucking newbie squad to take their place. Enjoy when they drop out or dissolve midway, eliminating a squad of -F-'s caliber. Ruin the league that way, go ahead. Listen, "Dads Revenge," you're use to losing. Another new squad might not hang around like you guys if you continue to lose. -F- is ALWAYS competitive in ALL 3 leagues--ALWAYS.

It doesn't FKING matter if -F- isn't actively participating in many twd games. How does that not "help the league?" Whats it to you???

Before last league started, -f- barely played any bd games. No where close to some of the other squads. But guess what? -f- STILL WON THE WHOLE GOD DAMN LEAGUE. You want to replace that? With all due respect, you are one fucking moron to even suggest otherwise.
                Could you be more rude?

Comment

Squad Home Maps Back

its cool if someone is in charge of making sure the tiles are not bright colors

Reference:

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/sho...ght=squad+maps

I say if we just follow those rules mentioned by PL we can make it happen with the coporation from squads. (Better Hurry, season starts in Feb)

Comment

Why are u rewarding a squad who has a no show a replay on week 12? isnt it there responsability to show up when the game is? If they dont show up they fukin forfit. Besides, what happens if more then 1 squad does it to say Dice. Will dice have multiple LB games on week 12? This is stupid, just grant the free win and punish the team for not showing enuff. Other then that everything else u said is way better improvement.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                      Could you be more rude?
                      Yes.
                      RaCka> how can i get you here
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

1. Syndicate 102 76 26 2.9 3 13 1191 1553
                        2. Thunder 129 87 42 2.1 3 11 1196 1479
                        3. Disoblige 126 89 37 2.4 1 13 1214 1471
                        4. dicE 134 86 48 1.8 0 7 1196 1407
                        5. Sake 93 64 29 2.2 3 8 1207 1402
                        6. Rampage 78 50 28 1.8 4 10 1190 1389
                        7. Ash 101 58 43 1.3 1 10 1137 1350
                        8. BoZ 112 80 32 2.5 0 10 1134 1308
                        9. Unleash 106 63 43 1.5 4 13 1166 1304
                        10. Boxer 29 19 10 1.9 4 4 1166 1288
                        11. Ancients 69 37 32 1.2 0 8 1148 1272
                        12. Savanger 312 209 103 2 0 20 1092 1227
                        13. Squad!! 217 121 96 1.3 1 7 1122 1175
                        14. Subdue 106 57 49 1.2 0 10 1248 1162
                        15. Warpath 254 115 139 0.8 2 6 1090 1149
                        16. SYnE 79 41 38 1.1 0 5 1151 1137

16 competitive squads imo
                        WiL>How doi fire?
                        J M Power>Esc + Q
                        WiL left arena
                        J M Power>LOL!

Comment

J M Power, ur list really dont help ur arguement. After ur #9 squad i wouldnt say any of the rest are competative at all except maybe subdue. So the way i see it 12 is to many it should be 10. Thx for pointing that out.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
                            J M Power, ur list really dont help ur arguement. After ur #9 squad i wouldnt say any of the rest are competative at all except maybe subdue. So the way i see it 12 is to many it should be 10. Thx for pointing that out.
                            but they are most certainly active. dads said somewhere that when a newer squad makes twl it makes them that much more interested (most of the time). it's like, man have you checked out my new trampoline? fuck that, i've got a twl match to play.

by the way can we refer to it as TWLX from now on?
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Leagues have to remain somewhat elitist or else the older players will not find the reason to play the game anymore. However, newer players (such as how I started getting into TWL), can maybe join one of the more marginal squads, lose some TWL games, and improve from that next season.

The problem with letting in 16 squads as some have mentioned, is that most of them are captained by very new players who just made it to the TWD scene, followed by members who are newer still. They have almost zero strings attached if they were to give up TWL in its entirety and just stop showing up. Any other well known player would have a well-developed and more experienced squad to answer to, as well as the community for diminishing the competition level of TWL further.

Also, we originally planned to have a meeting for TWL after our staff meeting, but some important people were absent, so we'll be having that meeting this Sunday. Rest assured the leagues will for sure be in early February, we're just discussing some rule changes.
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                                but they are most certainly active. dads said somewhere that when a newer squad makes twl it makes them that much more interested (most of the time). it's like, man have you checked out my new trampoline? fuck that, i've got a twl match to play.

by the way can we refer to it as TWLX from now on?
                                You probably dont keep track of wbs bc ur squad isnt in it but that list that J M power gave had quite a few "new" squads to TWL. Thre is a difference between having 1-2 squasd like Teks were then or having 4-5 of them. Like i said above, TWD is also a league that has winners. Thats where those squasd belong, not in TWL where they get raped 50-20's each and eveyr week and eventualy gettin sick of it they dropout because they have nothing to lose. Its a huge mess and pain in the ass.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X