No announcement yet.

TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always get amusement out of people going crazy over a random newbie fucktard's useless predictions.
    sdg

Comment

• Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
      I always get amusement out of people going crazy over a random newbie fucktard's useless predictions.
      I always get amusement out of Stabwound making worthless, stupid ass comments about people going crazy over a random newbie fucktard's usless predictions.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• re

btw stab, ur sister is hot as fuck. ( Ethena Call me )
        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

• he's callin you out stab

man up

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• isn't eelam on dice?
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by schope View Post
              you cant even get positive as spider on go base.
              You can terr or shark but definately not spid
              I think I got mentioned in HoN last season for awesome spidering... but i suck at spider... And yes, whilst being honest, I have to agree I also fuckin own the terr and the shark... And that is kinda rare if you ask me, that a player is good at every ship, and not just the one he specializes in. You heard it here first... I think i fuckin rock ladies all night long.
              Originally posted by schope View Post
              if -f- is like this now is probably because they want.
              I am not in any way representative for -final-, nor do I claim to be here... I represent myself and if I want to call you a farting gypsy or anything alike, I may... I never said "-f- will do this and this" or "my squad thinks" or something similar, I only used comments like "I think you love poo on ur stick, you native israelian"... So don't be saying stupid shit like that, I was recruited for my skills, not for my incredible annoying mouth... On the other hand, even if I acted like a representative of -f-, I don't think they'd bother about it, as it seems they do not bother about anything tw related nowadays...
              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                Mambo is not better than Pandora or Spastic. I'd put Mambo at number 4, Spastic at 3, and Pandora at 2. Disoblige is not #4 material this season, but that's the mandatory "diso will suck" comment that always comes back to haunt us. -F- is #5 i think. Past that, Thunder will get in over Penetrate. Then it should go #6 Disoblige, #7 Thunder, #8 Ancients, #9 Virtuosus, #10 Syndicate, #11 BasingCrew, #12 Anti-scrub
                In my opinion you're one of the worst players who ACTUALLY thinks they're good. Sorry bud, keep to mediocrity.

We know what you predicted anyway. Either way - you're squad won't make the playoffs and mine will. Good Game sonny.

Comment

• Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                  mhz u are the biggest retard ever to do predictions, lol we got the same fucking line from last season + more experience and we got a better terr than last season and we somehow go down to 6th? LAFF ur an idiot. TWLB will always be between Dice and Pandora every1 else is a step lower.
                  eelam, Pandora aren't as good as last season, because last season they had energy. This season you're some dead, decomposing animal and you're one fatass fly squealing about how good you are - NO eelam - NO.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                    In my opinion you're one of the worst players who ACTUALLY thinks they're good. Sorry bud, keep to mediocrity.

We know what you predicted anyway. Either way - you're squad won't make the playoffs and mine will. Good Game sonny.
                    thanks for noticing :wub:

either way, i'd rather play for a squad that won't make the playoffs than sit in spec for a squad that will

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      thanks for noticing :wub:

either way, i'd rather play for a squad that won't make the playoffs than sit in spec for a squad that will
                      You're right, I'm not going to be playing TWLB for Mambo (it's not really my division if you haven't noticed )...But I may play a few easy matches, so you never know I might be playing you.

Comment

• Anyone who thinks A-S will come dead last is a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                          I think I got mentioned in HoN last season for awesome spidering... but i suck at spider... And yes, whilst being honest, I have to agree I also fuckin own the terr and the shark... And that is kinda rare if you ask me, that a player is good at every ship, and not just the one he specializes in. You heard it here first... I think i fuckin rock ladies all night long.
                          I am not in any way representative for -final-, nor do I claim to be here... I represent myself and if I want to call you a farting gypsy or anything alike, I may... I never said "-f- will do this and this" or "my squad thinks" or something similar, I only used comments like "I think you love poo on ur stick, you native israelian"... So don't be saying stupid shit like that, I was recruited for my skills, not for my incredible annoying mouth... On the other hand, even if I acted like a representative of -f-, I don't think they'd bother about it, as it seems they do not bother about anything tw related nowadays...
                          tru proj
                          but u dont have to waste time talking to schope, he's pretty random sometimes
                          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                            eelam, Pandora aren't as good as last season, because last season they had energy. This season you're some dead, decomposing animal and you're one fatass fly squealing about how good you are - NO eelam - NO.

this is true minus the whole dead animal reference.
                            1:Jacklyn> :o! Cake..+ Cookie. = Cakie
                            1:Hockey <ER>> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SIG'D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            Up in ya !> U happy to be here, or is that a Puck in your pants?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            1:Rudy> An emo! Break his legs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamant View Post
                              Anyone who thinks A-S will come dead last is a moron.
                              amen
                              carpe diem

Comment

• I hope A-S will do good!
                                (Paradise)>dj sage
                                (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                                1: Dynasty> LOL
                                1:vue> LOL
                                1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Working...
                                X