No announcement yet.

TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just for everyone's information, voth was being sarcastic because dwopple was acting like his shit don't stank.

stop fuckin around and post your predictions you useless twats.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• seriously

no one can seem to detect some very obvious sarcasm

and i even gave a hint in my above post when i said:

Originally posted by Voth
      Apparently you didn't pick up on my sarcasm.

so until you get all defensive and angry over the internet, read
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
        ekko mentioned something and i'd been wondering the same thing lately. where's panhandler?
        I saw him in .?go base today! He said he only came on because his girlfriend was out and he saw the icon on his desktop and that he was not really returning, I was sad.
        carpe diem

Comment

• Originally posted by Royst View Post
          Ah twl, where all the trauma and ego's begin to come out this is exciting.
          If this is a 12 squad season I expect squads to be able to win any given sunday.

To settle this issue, lets swap all the terrs so they play on different squads. Cape on A-S, Brookus on Dice, Everett on Diso and Warportal on -F-.

Okay, on a more serious note, I think there are many capable sharks in twl that i think every squad has, but if you want to talk about good sharks, you'd have to look at sharks who can carry their team, and the squad would pretty much lose if he/she wasn't there. There are just so many capable shark/shark pairs out there that it can be very interchangeable, so i don't think its safe to say that there are a lack of "competent sharks" out there, because I personally think players like jeenyuss, vatican assassin, fizzy, (and a fucking whole lot more) are competent and can shark with the best of squads.

and lastly, for whoever said i'm not playing this season, I'll be back.
          hahahaha ray! wassup?
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

• Oh ev..you bring so much to the forums. Without you, we would be lost.
            9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

• Thank you Jeenyuss for taking the time to place the letter c inbetween the word "fuck". Seriously, thank you.

as most off dem fuks dun do dat. fuk u dikheds

I really, REALLY felt my IQ dropping while typing that.
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
                Dont matter if kaw plays or not, cape still best terr in TW. Besides it not about the terr, its about the sharks.
                Yo, i'm leaving Dice. Taking offers.
                -Kawrae

Comment

• 1. Dice - Shit talkers or not, these guys get it done.
                  2. Mambo - Shark depth is key, and they definitely have it. Their spiders are nothing to sneeze at either (I'm looking at you, PistolePaultje).
                  3. Disoblige - With the return of warportal, these guys will be right back near the top.
                  4. Pandora - Spider lineup is still strong, but it definitely took a hit. And terr is still a concern.
                  5. Syndicate - Not looking quite as strong as last season, but they're always a threat.
                  6. Ancients - To be honest I haven't seen these guys play much, but they have enough talent to surprise a lot of people.
                  7. Penetrate - Their top line is pretty strong and they will impress some people this season.
                  8. -FINAL- - They never get rusty, so I'm not worried about that. They just seem to care more about SVS than TW these days.
                  9. Anti-Scrub - brookus is still a great terrier, but even he needs 7 teammates to make things happen, and I'm not sure A-S is active enough to do that every Sunday.
                  10. BasingCrew - The days of "surprising" people are over. A mediocre season awaits.
                  11. TeKs - Still lacking too much talent to really make a difference. In all honesty virtuosus should probably be invited over them, but whatever.
                  12. Spastic - What a bunch of assclowns. Say hello to an 0-11 season.
                  Last edited by PH; 01-20-2007, 11:08 AM. Reason: Thanks for the new info, Da1 :o)
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• 1. dice - forget about it
                    2. mambo - if they play the right peeps
                    3. spastic - if people show they are a good team and have always been
                    4. penetrate - with the right lineup they can be a top lb squad
                    5. -final- - yeah they won last year so i have to give them at least top 5
                    6. pandora - ouch
                    7. disoblige - get active then ill put you higher
                    8. basingcrew - get a good terr sumpson so you can spider
                    9. ancients - dea sucks
                    10. anti-scrub - i dont know who you will have for leagues but im sure you will show up like usual
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• Forgot to mention that warportal smsed me the other day, said he's getting internet to his apartment in Spain (where he lives now) within this month...

oh, and he also told me to say hi to the diso dudes

Originally smsed by warportal:

tell the diso dudes i said hi!
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• re

1. Dice: Terr - Cape ( chief ) Sharks :a2m/cig ( dwopple) Spiders - stayon/paska/mega/cripple/mikes
                        -Best basing line in twlb and for that reason will win twlb

2. Pandora: Terr: tim Sharks: Max/Vati Spiders: totem/mouse/rip/zung/sarger
                        - Second best line in twlb and for that will finish second in twlb

3. Spastic: Terr- Pure_Suck Sharks : Stab/ph Spiders: Flibb/Jamal/Shayde/Solidify/Mattey
                        - Got good line , good laggy sharks with good laggy campers and a kamikaze terr will work well.

4. Mambo: Terr- Subby Sharks:Pred/some1 Spiders: Fizzy/remu/some others
                        - Dont know there starting line well cause i dont pay attention, but all that matters is these guys are good and have good depth and will do well this season.

5. Penetrate: Terr- Kian Sharks: Jeen/Igno Spiders : grand/lunch/pave/schope/some1 else
                        - Got good bunch of talent and guys who have the drive to win, will do well but there inexperience as a team in twl will hurt them.

6. Disoblige: dont know there line
                        - Always a threat and will do mediocre this season.

7. -Final-: dont know there line
                        - The matter of not having enough spider power will hurt them. Domi/ Sika cant do it all without Cumu/Drow and Koan.

8. Ancients: All i gotta say is these guys will fall apart after losing close matches to pene/mambo

9. Basingcrew: Big disappointment this season.

10. Anti-Scrub: Brookus will go TLC on every1's ass and for that reason will go 0-10.
                        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

• dicE: Terr: Cape(Chief) Sharks:a2m/Cig(Dwopple)<-HAHAHA DWOPPLE ROFL NERD Spiders:Mega/Cripple/Stayon/Eelam/Mikes
                          ez?

Pandora: Terr: Tim(Golden Aim) Sharks:Vatican/Max B(Apo) Spiders:Zung/Totem/Mouse/Deverse/Sarger
                          Elite lineup, but dicE got that edge

Spastic: Terr: PL Sharksh/Stab <-Deadly/Spastic's weapon Spiders:JAMAL/Ethena/Flibb/Shayde/Spiderhate
                          Gonna pull strong if no choking happens (PH I STILL WANNA FUK U)

Mambo: Terr: Subby(Pistole) Sharks - Predator/Maize(Dyers)(Regency)Spiders:Remu/Fizzy/Havu/M_M God/Storage(cremation)
                          Very strong and laggy lineup, will probably pull up a top 5.

Ancients: Terr:Kings(Zizu) Sharks:nokkonen/Sweeper Spidersepho/Ekko/Endangered/Spikey/i.d.(Zizu)
                          Hmmm? Do they have the potential?

Penetrate:Terr:Chino(Mikkiz) Sharks:Jeenyuss/Veloce(Falk) Spiders:Kian/Lunch3/Tsumetai/Grandmastahs/Schope
                          Can pull top 5 if they play this lineup and play well.

BasingCrew: Terr:JeBu(Sumpson) Sharks:Herik/synicle(NL>Trigger) Spiders: Rauta/Leitz/Sumpson/Details/Abbot(ko you)
                          Hmmm, dont think these guys got the potential for a top 5 this season.

Disoblige: I dont have anything to say, they need to get back they're basers or they're going to pull a bad record this season.

TeKs: Terrah_veed Sharks:dads/Doc Savage(Surpassed) Spiders:Gz/Sir Chrono/evilant!/project/Bartman
                          Uhm, I'm speechless.

Anti-Scrub- Speechless

Other squads:
                          virtuousus I'll give you some tips, playing $flabby$ and Brainwave every day not gonna get you anywhere, newbies.
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                            Other squads:
                            virtuousus I'll give you some tips, playing $flabby$ and Brainwave every day not gonna get you anywhere, newbies.
                            http://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/8973/recent

Sometimes I'm amazed by how stupid even you can be.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                              http://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/8973/recent

Sometimes I'm amazed by how stupid even you can be.
                              yeah you played them 2 times out of the 150 games you played vs brainwave, shut the fuk up
                              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Pandora wont do well this season.
                                Mambo will lose most of their games if they let havu play.
                                Dice will win leagues undefeated(mega, crip, stayon)
                                Penetrate will surprise everyone by winning most of their games.
                                Spastic will do better than last season if their starters show.
                                Basingcrew will suck without a consistent terr.
                                Ancients will do better than what everyone thinks.
                                -Final- will do ok despite their loss of cumu koan etc.
                                Diso will suck balls.

Cant really say anything about teks, virt or other squads who'll make twlb even though they shouldn't.
                                Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Working...
                                X