TWL Season 10 Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Season 10 Information

Note, this will be updated as more information happens.

TWL Staff includes:
    TWL Head Supervisor: Pure_Luck
    Head TWL Operators: Pascone, Falk
    TWL Operator: Nethila, MirrorriM, Kim, Plob#f, Asmodeus

The date will be Feb, 17th starting with preseason. The last day for ladder consideration will be Sunday, Feb 11th *** at 6pm EST ***. The time has yet to be determined

The rules will be revised with minor changes and updated tomorrow or soon thereafter such as the playoff tie breaker since the amount of teams in each league will be 12. This means the regular season will be 11 weeks long allowing each team to play each other, thus head to head will be the x-factor for playoffs.

Teams from playoffs of last season will be invited to TWL Season 10, which include:
    TWLD:Syndicate, Dice, Disoblige, Squad!!, and -FINAL-.
    TWLJ: Syndicate, BoZ, Disoblige, -FINAL-, and Dice.
    TWLB: Dice, Anti-Scrub, BasingCrew, Spastic, Disoblige, Pandora, Syndicate, and -FINAL-.

Thus, 7 new teams for TWLD, 7 new teams for TWLJ, 4 new TWLB teams.

RULE CHANGES

2.04 A:
    If a squad does not field the maximum number of players (five (5) for TWLD and TWLJ or eight (8) in TWLB) in the appropriate league at the submission time appointed by the referee, the squad is thus warned that if the squad is unable to provide a maximum number of players in another game (note, if a player comes late to the game, it will still count as a warning), the aforementioned squad will be terminated from that league. The squad will be allowed to play 5 vs. 4 (TWLD and TWLJ) or 8 vs. 7 (TWLB). If less than 7 (seven) players are available for a TWLB game, the match will be forfeited and follow rule 10.21.

2.04 B
    If a squad is unable to provide enough players for two games in the same league, the squad will be terminated from the league. Also, the captain(s) will be unable to enter another squad as the captain into any TWL after that.

4.02:
    In the event that all technical difficulties are resolved within 30 minutes of the scheduled time period, the match will be played immediately.

4.03:
    If all technical difficulties are resolved after the 30 minutes of the scheduled time period, and if the game slots allow it, the match can be replayed immediately in consent with the Captains.

7.02:
    There will be a total of four (4) available games per time slot. If a time slot is filled, another must be negotiated and chosen. Only 3 games of one league division are allowed in one slot.

8.11:
    Players have 3 minutes to return from a lagout. If they do not return the ref can remind the captain for a substitute if one is available, if not, the slot will be assigned 10 deaths in TWLD/TWLJ. There is no time limit to return after a lagout in TWLB.

If a game ends by result of a forfeit, the losing team will be given a score of 0 minutes for and 15-minutes against (0-15:00), and the winning Squad will receive a score of 15-minutes for and 0-minutes against (15:00 - 0:00).
    XI. PlayOffs

11.01:
    By the end of TWL regular season, if two teams have the same record, the playoff spot will be awarded to the team that defeated the other in the regular season.

If more than two teams are tied, the winner of regular season games between them will get the spot (e.g. Team A beats Team B and C in regular season). If Team A beat B, B beat C, and C beat A, the team with the most total kills or most total time will be awarded the playoff spot.

Any other subsequent amount of ties will be further discussed by TWL Operators.

More information as it comes or if I forgot something.
    Last edited by pascone; 02-08-2007, 01:44 AM.
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Very very nice thank you : )))
    (Paradise)>dj sage
    (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
    1: Dynasty> LOL
    1:vue> LOL
    1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

If only 4 more teams are going to get in for twlb, shouldn't it go down to the top 4 from last year and the top 8 from this year?

Comment

D150bl1g3 Ftw
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

sweett
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
            The rules will be revised with minor changes and updated tomorrow or theresoonafter such as the playoff tie breaker since the amount of teams in each league will be 12. This means the regular season will be 11 weeks long allowing each team to play each other, thus head to head will be the x-factor for playoffs.

Soon thereafter*

Yes I know I'm an asshole.
            oar> anyone in here good with math?
            Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
            Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Audit View Post
              Soon thereafter*

Yes I know I'm an asshole.
              nah not an asshole... JUST A NERD! :wub:
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post

Teams from playoffs of last season will be invited to TWL Season 10, which include:
                TWLD:Syndicate, Dice, Disoblige, Squad!!, and -FINAL-.
                TWLJ: Syndicate, BoZ, Disoblige, -FINAL-, and Dice.
                TWLB: Dice, Anti-Scrub, BasingCrew, Spastic, Disoblige, Pandora, Syndicate, and -FINAL-.

Thus, 8 new teams for TWLD, 7 new teams for TWLJ, 4 new TWLB teams.
                More information as it comes or if I forgot something.
                wanted to be the asshole to bring this up, wanted to win audit so ld is gonna be 13 squads? :P ty staff for hosting twl for us again...
                Originally Posted by Izor
                The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
                Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
                My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

ahh i like the TWLB one...

but 12 teams in TWLD/TWLJ might cause controversy... i see there're lots of javers and duelers coming up nowadays and lots of squad forming...maybe try to consider more teams?
                  TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                  TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                  Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                  1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                  4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                  1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

NOW the question remains..

who will qualify?
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
                      NOW the question remains..

who will qualify?
                      lets find out from my thread!
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Here we go B) B) B)

Comment

Exactly as I told you Pascone. Great!
                          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                          1:Vitja> afk
                          1:Underground> haha vit
                          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

those new rules will be added to the site soon!
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Man, have been getting all our top spiders in top form, for TWLS
                              1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                              1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                              1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                              1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                              1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                              1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                              1:exquisite> ya
                              1:Ease> try skipping school
                              1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                              1:Kian> LOL EASE
                              1:Collusion> LOOL
                              1:exquisite> LOL

Comment