TWL Season 10 Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    by the way im saving this quote for the end of the season, so if they do go 0-11 and everyoen bitches that you are ruining the whole point of twl, which is competition of the best squads (which they are already bitching about) I can show this to you again, and maybe you will change the rules up next season

its not about dissolving squads, its about competition, if twl was all competitive squads than no one would dissolve
    that's great and all but since we will never know that unleash wouldn't have gone 0-11 either, it's pretty worthless information
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
      that's great and all but since we will never know that unleash wouldn't have gone 0-11 either, it's pretty worthless information
      even if unleash went 0-11, they are more competitive then many other squads in twld right now.

Comment

Originally posted by cLoTh View Post
        even if unleash went 0-11, they are more competitive then many other squads in twld right now.
        lol your arguments are not very good. they played 100 more games than most squads. that is competetive.
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
          lol your arguments are not very good. they played 100 more games than most squads. that is competetive.
          okay here is a better one. Name one shit player that was still on Unleash when they decided to kill squad since they didn't make twl.

k, talk 2 me when u have a valid answer

Comment

It'll be interesting to note if lag is less and if there will be less bot problems due to the fact that there are only 12 teams per league and thus less games going on each Sunday.

Comment

be more interesting to see if the guys that blatantly have extra lag will do in twl as well because half ot tw will be watching them :P
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

what about scheduling a TWL game and u post a time, and the squad ur facing doesnt reply within 48 hrs u get the time slot? correct?
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                1:waven> is if im going to prison
                1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

so you're lengthening the season only to eliminate less teams eh?

structure of the league is questionable..why have conferences at all? that just leads inevitably to people whining about easier conferences (6-5 in one conference might not make it yet 5-6 might make it in another when they've played the same opponents and presumably the 6-5 beat the 5-6). Perhaps im talking out of my ass since i haven't been around for this new structure but it seems like all youve done is extend the season and cut 2 squads off
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                  X