TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
      those new rules will be added to the site soon!
      o remmeber to update the history book too -.-
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

After all this time of PL telling me Nethila would still be a TWL coordinator when I told everyone he wouldn't, go figure, he isn't. I just wanted to take this time to laugh a little about it. But I mean, swallowing your pride is much better than having an awful TWL, good job.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

While I can understand the need to invite last years finalists back, isnt it a bit unfair to some squads who actually play the off season and work to get where they are on the ladder?

Comment

this is a competition between the most skilled squads, not between the most active squads in tw.

Comment

they've only been invited, they haven't had the opportunity to accept yet
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                After all this time of PL telling me Nethila would still be a TWL coordinator when I told everyone he wouldn't, go figure, he isn't. I just wanted to take this time to laugh a little about it. But I mean, swallowing your pride is much better than having an awful TWL, good job.
                Originally posted by pascone View Post
                TWL STAFF INCLUDES: Pure_Luck, Pascone, Asmodeus, Falk, Nethila, MirrorriM, Plob#f, Kim. Myself, Pure_Luck and Falk will be the Head TWL Ops, the rest are TWL Ops.
                hm
                Originally posted by paradise!
                pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                1:Reaver> HALP
                1:Reaver> HELELP
                1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                  this is a competition between the most skilled squads, not between the most active squads in tw.

Regardless, what would you say, if it was diso that was in 12th spot and missed out because of one of the invitees???

You wouldnt be saying the same thing you are now thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripp View Post
                    Regardless, what would you say, if it was diso that was in 12th spot and missed out because of one of the invitees???

well, you have a week to get your rating up
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Ripp View Post

I think you guys should win some games then and earn the spot, like Diso did last year.
                      (Paradise)>dj sage
                      (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                      1: Dynasty> LOL
                      1:vue> LOL
                      1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Shan View Post
                        I think you guys should win some games then and earn the spot, like Diso did last year.
                        squads should at least make semi-finals before they are invited back, its retarded that Squad!! is even going to twl again let alone invited back...

and the whole 50% rule being removed was a dumbass idea, shinobi should have just never dissolved and gave the squad to gianttiger to play under and it would be legit am I right? All you need is one original captain? thats so rediculous...

can I not mention that squad!! doesnt deserve to be in twl this season due to all their starting players being on other squads now? They are going to be horrible but you guys give them an invite, it will be bad if a squad with a lot better chance of winning something was left out of twl because you guys invite every playoff squad and remove the 50% rule, but oh well

heres looking to a fun twl season, hope unleash gets the division that includes syne and squad!!
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

you better hope syne and squad!! is in your conference because thats the only wins you will get.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            squads should at least make semi-finals before they are invited back, its retarded that Squad!! is even going to twl again let alone invited back...

and the whole 50% rule being removed was a dumbass idea, shinobi should have just never dissolved and gave the squad to gianttiger to play under and it would be legit am I right? All you need is one original captain? thats so rediculous...

can I not mention that squad!! doesnt deserve to be in twl this season due to all their starting players being on other squads now? They are going to be horrible but you guys give them an invite, it will be bad if a squad with a lot better chance of winning something was left out of twl because you guys invite every playoff squad and remove the 50% rule, but oh well

heres looking to a fun twl season, hope unleash gets the division that includes syne and squad!!
                            but they did dissolve. that's the whole point, to keep squads living to avoid squads dissolving. even if squad!! does somehow go 0-11, at least we know they won't dissolve.

Comment

so spill the beans, has -f- accepted the league invitations?
                              $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Originally posted by Shan View Post
                                Actually I don't even have a clue about the last time we had to qualify for something :P

My memory fails me again...
                                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                                There wont be another election for president.
                                Obama is the Omega President.
                                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X