Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the "hey, i got tons of vets and good wbs on my squad but we dont play enough games but we want in twl anyways cause we own other newb squads" excuse doesnt work, and never will.
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila View Post
      the "hey, i got tons of vets and good wbs on my squad but we dont play enough games but we want in twl anyways cause we own other newb squads" excuse doesnt work, and never will.
      all i said was I for one (which i think i speak for at least the majority of unleash) am not gonna bail you guys out when it comes down to it when the newbie squads you let in dissolve 2 weeks into the season, and i hope none of the other good squads that were left out bail you out either

you decided to screw with the system this season for no apparent reason, so when this system fails you will end up pissing a lot of long time players off, not that you care if you help this game die faster than it already is, but I just wont support you when the shit hits the fan
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        all i said was I for one (which i think i speak for at least the majority of unleash) am not gonna bail you guys out when it comes down to it when the newbie squads you let in dissolve 2 weeks into the season, and i hope none of the other good squads that were left out bail you out either

you decided to screw with the system this season for no apparent reason, so when this system fails you will end up pissing a lot of long time players off, not that you care if you help this game die faster than it already is, but I just wont support you when the shit hits the fan
        you didn't win games, what do you want us to do? you mention pissing of long time players, but you don't want squads to be automatically qualified, that's kinda contradicts itself. you stole points from sake twice and still don't have enough points. i fail to see how it can be anyone elses fault but your own for not winning the games. also, tell me how getting NEWER players into the league helps it die faster? finally, if your squad couldn't beat the hard squads, what use would they be in twl in the first place?
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Savanger

YAYA SAVANGER MADE IT. I KNOW WE dD'd NUBS AT TIEMS, BUT WE DID bEAt twl squads to, so for every1 who says we dont deserve it, u can think that, pt is we made it, and were in it, so u can either sit in spec or play us. I could care less, pascone is right, squads who dont dd enuff can blame their captains, we dd'd 517 times so far, almost 2 times more than any1. So w/e gl to all in twl! I do agree unleash and rival should of got in but thats nor here or there. GL TO ALL IN TWLB)
          Borat-4-Life

Comment

And... Savanger's credibility just plummeted...

Comment

Ok, play more and win some games and you will get into TWL thats the deal savanger played a shit load and I feel like they deserved it. Shame tho ancients only got into LJ :x. Well been waiting for league! woowoo!
              (Paradise)>dj sage
              (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
              1: Dynasty> LOL
              1:vue> LOL
              1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

man i really think pascone is becoming the new nethila. except for the fact neth is still kickin' around.

yeah that's really too bad.
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                  man i really think pascone is becoming the new nethila. except for the fact neth is still kickin' around.

yeah that's really too bad.
                  yeah but what can you do, not like any staff member really listens to player's opinions anyway, you could sub pasc for any other staffer would be the same issue
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Hmm

Every team has a chance in twl, credibility can be lost, but we will earn it back , no worries,
                    Again-GL to all
                    Borat-4-Life

Comment

yeah but what can you do, not like any staff member really listens to player's opinions anyway, you could sub pasc for any other staffer would be the same issue
                      I think the problem for you was that they DID listen to you and read your post and pointed out every flaw. I was going to do something similar, but didn't feel it's neccessary. They make some valid points, as do you... but your views on this issue are riddled with holes.

Comment

Who would listen to you, Exalt? Unleash is a garbage squad just like Savanger - I'd be surprised if either squad is able to field 5 people every week that won't lagout. For some reason you think that because you believe you're good without proving it by actually winning games that mods should auto you in to TWL. Not going to happen.

The good news for Exalt is I'm sure Savanger could use one more 56ker on their squad.

Comment

why do you think there are 12 teams in twl? i asked the players. things don't just happen because i feel like it. if you don't know how anything works, please don't comment on it. if i did for some reason prevent savenger from playing, they would be making the same arguments you are. you can't make everyone happy, i dont know why no one understands that. stop blaming the rules. you had like 3 weeks to get enough points and you didn't get the job done. stop blaming staff for your problems and do something for yourself for once
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

I am going to make a fighting effort to get at least lb extended to 14 teams.

Last season we extended it to 16 for Sk8, this season we have Ancients, Rampage and Teks that did not make the cut, all perfectly capable basing squads.

It is really sad that Ancients didn't make twlb, we don't play on weekends unless it's twl and the lock ended at 6pm EST when all of our players are asleep. Of course squads like penetrate and virtuosus are going to be able to creep up and get in over us if they have a good few hours of time to rack up points where we are basically powerless to fight back.

After 4pm EST our squad is basically dead unless we have a scheduled game it was just sad we didn't even have a fighting chance to keep our spot, everyone knows if our players had been awake there is no way in hell we would have been knocked out.

If you look compare our TWBD rec to other squads who qualified you will see that we did not play easy squads for points except maybe a game or two and those were not for points(just because we were bored), we played the basing squads and most of the time we won, if we had basers in most of the time we dominated them.

I know it's our fault or whatever but I dragged my ass through a season with them last year with a subpar basing line and even then we pulled off a few upsets. We are so much better this season and have so much more depth, and by next year we would definately be top contenders in TWLB.

Now that we didn't make it all of our basers are going to leave and everything the old basers on the squad worked for is gone. If we try for TWLB next year, we are going to have to start over.

The limit on the number of teams is stupid they did it to stop no shows or 15-0 weekends, I don't think Rampage and Ancients will have a problem showing enough to a match or that they will be aced.

Making such a drastic change to the number of teams allowed in a league wouldn't have been such a big deal if staff did not invite back 8 teams in twlb? Oh have the same name and a captain and you can come back, that's a joke. This means only 4 squads will be able to qualify for TWLB next season.. you should have only invited back finalists and semi-finalists especially after getting rid of so many spots.

Inviting so many squads back is like asking for TWD to be dead, what's the point in playing if you don't need to? If more squads needed to qualify TWD would be more active and exciting rather than the same 5-6 squads you had to play if you wanted to get into twbd.

Even before the lock most people were saying extend twlb to 14 teams there are enough capable teams.

You also forget that it's okay for a squad to get raped in leagues, that's why there are playoffs. Does the NHL just dismiss teams from playing in the regular season because they aren't as talented as the top few?

Making all 3 leagues have 14 squads will not result in no shows or kill the fun of the league it will give more players that know what they are doing the oppurtunity to play

In TWLD: Rival, Unleash, Warpath and Ancients
                            In TWLB: Ancients, Rampage, and Teks
                            I don't know anything about jav squads.

By restricting the number of teams all the squads that don't make it will just fall apart and their starting players will go to other teams, how do you expect newer players to get better if you are restricting the only thing worth playing in this zone to the VERY best? Now all the players with potential will just end up benching. The older squads take the very best players from up coming squads and improve their rosters and just increase the gap in skill level.

Increasing the number of teams to 14 just makes sense, last season we chose the number of spots based on how many capable ones were out there, which makes sense.

I don't want to leave Ancients and the players i've been playing with all this time, just do it.

edit: holy crap I rambled.
                            carpe diem

Comment

shut ur face we already got enough useless LB squads, dont need 2 drag it down with 2 more weekends of facing useless LB squads
                              zidane> big play
                              Omega Red> dwop sick
                              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                                shut ur face we already got enough useless LB squads, dont need 2 drag it down with 2 more weekends of facing useless LB squads
                                If you think Dice is so elite and above everyone else why do you guys even play?

You're the useless prick.

If you had your way you wouldn't even have to play because you think you are just that much better then everyone else, you would just be crowned TWLB champions forever.

Let's have leagues only include Pandora and Dice.

1 game to determine the winner.

that sounds like fun.
                                carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                                X