No announcement yet.

Bad job Pascone... bad job...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get off pascones back hes doing a fine job, obviously its not his fault that the flag jupe problem isnt in the rules and its been around since 2003/2004 (hey wasnt that the year you were twl OP epi?)
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
      its been around since 2003/2004 (hey wasnt that the year you were twl OP epi?)
      Season 6 was not timebase. Flag Jupe wasn't a real problem until timebase started.
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

• It's known that if you sit on the flag, it make the jupe last longer... siriusly...
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
          Season 6 was not timebase. Flag Jupe wasn't a real problem until timebase started.
          oh, so he knew...

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
            Camisade lost by 200 points against Disoblige in season 6 because of a flag jupe. It was a real problem in timed games too.

It's really strange, the rules state that a team wins when it holds flag for 15 minutes, but it never explains what a flag is. How am I supposed to know how to hold it?
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
              It's really strange, the rules state that a team wins when it holds flag for 15 minutes, but it never explains what a flag is. How am I supposed to know how to hold it?
              You realize how retarded you sound right? Are you and King's Sword trying to beat eelam for the most retarded poster ever award?

I realize that most ppl are fucking idiots but jesus christ, you guys just never cease to amaze me.
              TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
              TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
              TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
              TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

• Wow, Whomever coined the term "Flag Jupe" should be lined up and shot next to the fucker who first said Saddam Hussein was found in a "Spider Hole" you know one of those terms that everyone thinks sounds really good so they repeat it every time they fucking make a post in the thread. Oh but it was the flag jupe, the flag jupe, yes the flag jupe, seriously, fucking die.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Vihta View Post
                  You realize how retarded you sound right? Are you and King's Sword trying to beat eelam for the most retarded poster ever award?
                  It's just fun to mock greenhorns.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• re

rofl, vihta its not my fault your squad is stupid when it comes to basing. It is not our fault that you guys made a league which you know nothing about and didn't put the effort into learning the basing league. 1. It shows you guys have no respect for the basing league because you guys failed to learn how it is played. 2. You guys look stupid bringing up appeals like this.
                    TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                    TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                    KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                    1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                    1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

• Its pretty rediculous that if an op would break some rules to let a player change their name they wouldnt put them back on the twl roster as well or at least notify one of our captains. IMO it isnt our perogative to have to check our roster every day in case it is tampered with. We should get the replay because it really did contribute greatly to our loss vs. mambo and is putting us in a bind for playoffs.
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                      4:Geio> DEEZ?
                      4:Geio> LOLOL
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                      4:spirit> LOL
                      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• even I know what a flagjupe is and everything... i got info from these forums from 2004 about it and it has never really been a question ever since.
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                          blahblahblahispoutshitandhavenocluewhatiamtalkinga boutblahblahblahyotiggaprideblahblah
                          Yeah, we know that you are a huge newbie. No need to keep underlining it all the time. Although I guess you can't fight your genes that made you an imbecile.
                          TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
                          TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
                          TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
                          TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vihta View Post
                            Yeah, I am a retard and i like to say everything that makes me look like a dyke!.
                            here you go, fixed it for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              Wow, Whomever coined the term "Flag Jupe" should be lined up and shot next to the fucker who first said Saddam Hussein was found in a "Spider Hole" you know one of those terms that everyone thinks sounds really good so they repeat it every time they fucking make a post in the thread. Oh but it was the flag jupe, the flag jupe, yes the flag jupe, seriously, fucking die.
                              read a few comments above...u restated what i said

Comment

• Originally posted by King's Sword View Post
                                oh, so he knew...
                                Of course I knew what it was you moron. Read my posts above. I never knew what caused it though, aside from the fact that it was lag or something. I wasn't even playing in that game, I was a spectator. We do have a bunch of people who played that day who aren't exactly people who've been playing 24/7 since 2004 though. There's a learning curve to this game, and not everyone knows everything (half the people in the game thing shooting a bullet while hitting a rock in a wb actually makes the bullet go faster). And even if people knew... the flag was juped for 40 seconds which ended the game! It's not like it was a 1 or 2 seconds type thing that usually happens, which would be like complaining about a bullet drop in TWLD (and using your logic I hope you've never complained about a lagged shot in wbs or else you should be shot).

Finally, the assertion that only 'unexperienced squads' see jupes is a pure lie. I've outlined situations where it could happen where it's not really someone's fault (due to extreme lag for instance), and besides Evul Fly has already pointed out that even the fabled Pandora experiences jupes as well. Luckily for them it was not during the final 40 seconds of the game and didn't end the game for them!

As for Diso vs Camisade Season 6, both captains were approached about the possiblity of a reply for the last few seconds, but agreed that it was sort of pointless, so no action was taken if I remember correctly.

Ultimately, I'd like to see the rules reflect jupes so that it's not just up to the whims of the OPs (see Nethlia's explanation of how they decided our appeal), and I'd like to see some info on how to handle a jupe if it happens for players while playing in a game. Would also be nice to have appeals where they actually contact us with a reason for the appeal decision, but would that be asking for too much?
                                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X