No announcement yet.

Bad job Pascone... bad job...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a TWL Op, I admit I honestly did not think TWLB squads didnt know how a flag jupe was caused. That was a biased opinion by me and I agree there definitely needs to be a rule explaining what is going to happen in future events so everyone knows. There also needs to be much more communication about why the appeal was denied. After seeing the comment "both appeals were denied," on the TWL homepage, I assumed things were explained to the squads. There most likely wont be a replay, but just wanted to let some people know that we are going to try to fix this for next TWL.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
      Epi, I sympathise with your appeal but there's a few grammatical inconsistancies within your above articles which puts me off you.

Firstly let me make it clear that I would not give a shit about whether you'd made linguistic errors had you not put on this 'intellectual' facade to try and boost the worthiness of your case. However, as you sound and type like a fuckin douche I feel like picking you up. See this as education if you wish.

Let's start from the beginning:
      1) 'I guess I must have missed it because I was so busy lately, and whenever I logged on, no one seemed to know what the decision was.'

- Incorrect usage of subordination and the usage of 'and' and commars in this instance is not grammatically acceptable.

2) 'basingcrew managed to re-enter the flag room, but yet we persisted, hovering over the flag and defending it to the death.'

- See above

3) '. And so the'

- Horrible dude, seriously. You can't start a sentence with 'And'.

4) 'No explaination given, nothing.'

- Sp. explanation
      - The noun 'nothing' acts to negate the previous statement. However, it is a common American colloquialism so I'll let this one go.

5) ' it... but'

- Idiosyncratic misuse of fullstop for which I suppose was intended to emphasise a gap. Very tacky. Work on it.

6) 'completely and catagorically'

- 'Completely' and 'categorically' are effectively synonyms so to use both adjectives simultaneously actually adds very little.
      - Sp. categorically. It's just ironic that you would go out of your way to use another worthless adjective and then mispell it. Jesus you're something else.

Zzz

Syndicate suck at basing, so let's not get too worked up about it.

GG
      He always writes like that, its not a facade its his style. I hope you on the other hand have a style besides correcting people's grammar and saying they write like douche bags. This thread has a topic, perhaps you should consider addressing it if you have anything worth talking about besides flaming people for no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack View Post
        This would be like in a hockey game blaming the guy for hitting the puck to hard and causing it to fly into the stands and stopping the game then. Sorry your team was down in goals and since you hit the puck out of the arena you lose now, you should of known not to hit it that hard.
        the best part about this thread has to be the analogies trying to describe this horrible incident. "this flag jupe is like the time i tried to suck my own dick but couldnt so settled with resting upside down against a wall and cumming all over my face."

Comment

• Does Jack know that NHL players can now get a penalty for doing what he described?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
            the best part about this thread has to be the analogies trying to describe this horrible incident. "this flag jupe is like the time i tried to suck my own dick but couldnt so settled with resting upside down against a wall and cumming all over my face."
            Why do you think that and who wrote "this flag jupe is like the time i tried to suck my own dick but couldnt so settled with resting upside down against a wall and cumming all over my face."?

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King View Post
              Does Jack know that NHL players can now get a penalty for doing what he described?
              no, which is what makes it funny!
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• What I'm saying is that the whole game doesn't stop and end right there with the score at what it is. Sure its a bad example but only thing I could think of at that moment mates. I've never seen a hockey game completely stopped for that reason, if thats something new then I guess I should watch more games and retract my comment.

Comment

• You know of the flagjupe, but you didn't think of finding out what causes it. Then you defend your stupid teammates by saying they don't play enough base to know what a flagjupe is. Staff doesn't have to explain how the game is played and when it happens no action should be taken, so why clog up the rules? When someone attaches to his terrier to clear a mine, is that allowed?

So are the other glitches going to be described in the rules too? Is a repelled rocket a feature or a bug? Is the game replayed when a rocket is repelled?
                  Is a game going to be replayed when someone lags through a mine?
                  What if your terrier -sitting in a corner- is killed by bullets, shot from the other side of the wall, that go through the corner, most people don't know of this bug either. If the terrier wasn't aware of this bug, would it be a ground for a replay?
                  You better get started staff, there is so much uncovered, I don't even understand how you dare to start leagues with these rules.
                  Back in the Epi days the rules didn't even leave gray area's, maybe you should put up these rules.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• i invented flag jupe

Comment

• yeah, i should have explained the situations to the squads with appeals. my mistake, sorry
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• i love flag jupes!

i love cumming on my face!
                        What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

• Syndicate should file a new complaint, TWL ops should reconsider decision

The decision to deny this appeal (yes I just read it, I never bothered to read such a long story) is flawed, esspecially with no explanation.

With rules that leave gaps, grey areas it's the judge (in this case TWL ops) that have to explain the rule to make it count in a specific situation.
                          In this case it's this rule:

" 4.01 If an unpredictable server crash, router failure, TWBot failure, or other event has a massive impact on a game in progress, the match will be cancelled and all current scores discarded. The game will then be replayed at a later time. (See Rules 4.02, 4.03 and 4.04)"

I guess, almost simular to the other thread with Eelam, we have to debate about a few words in particular in the rule, namely: 'massive impact on a game'. Everyone knows in TWLB games every time you get the flag and can hold it, it might lead you to victory. I have seen LB games ending like 15:00 - 14:55. Having that sad, if I recall correctly the flagjupe happened at 14:20 in the favour of BasingCrew (?) while Syndicate got a hold on the flag. 40 seconds is long enough to let anything happen, any outcome is possible since its about time, and not kills or deaths.
                          If TWL Ops are under the impression that its not a massive impact on the game, they should at least explain why. But since the TWL ops weren't ref at the game, it's probably up to the professional, the host in this case, to make clear what the perspective of the game was. At least the ref should make clear whether it could or couldn't have been a massive impact on the game.
                          My experience with TWLB games is that those 40 seconds that were left and Syndicate getting base could have brought the match anywhere, meaning that the game should be replayed.

With no explanation given the denied party, Syndicate, should have the right to file a re-complaint (higher court level) because a rule can not be enforced without a proper explanation. TWL ops should look again at this situation and make a decision based on a proper argument with a clear explanation.

With regards.
                          Last edited by Na$; 05-11-2007, 04:43 AM. Reason: adding a title
                          Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                          Winner of TWT Melee
                          Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

• I can't why they shouldn't get a rematch. Does it matter if they are not very good at basing or that they were on their way of losing.
                            If Syndicate had the lead with 14 - 7 and BasingCrew won becuase of this bug, Syndicate would definitely have gotten a rematch.
                            This is really silly. Max B class bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                              I can't why they shouldn't get a rematch.
                              Heavensent has been recording a lot of basing games, let's check all of them for unnoticed flagjupes and declare rematches on the matches that have.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                                Heavensent has been recording a lot of basing games, let's check all of them for unnoticed flagjupes and declare rematches on the matches that have had the game determined by the flagdupe.

fixed

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X