Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when did i defend eelam tony brookus? every single post i have made in this thread has been making fun of him. you keep talking this way and im liable to call you in the middle of a bd, again.

llater
    What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

• It could be the fact that Eelam is black irl. Staff Racist?
      Call AL Sharpton or the NAACP on this one..... Gotta love those nappy headed hoes...
      OBama/Biden 08

Comment

• eel aint black, hes tamil

Comment

• This thread is so $$$

Comment

• i dont know how much clear i can state in my posts anymore.

However, here's something new. After this season, TWL rules will go under a major overhaul, trying to eliminate all the loop holes within it. If anyone is interested in helping out, they are more than welcome to do so. ?message me in game, and i will keep a list.
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
              seriously, shouldn't pandora members be more pissed of at mouse than staff?
              they were.. that's why the whole "can we create a new squad without mouse" section.
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

• re

?message=nethila:i would like to jizz straight into your eye than shake your head.

Nethila, next time when i pm you talk to me rather than ignoring me and than having me find out from another twl mod that you are infact there. ( this was all right when the situation had happened might i add and from what i hear b4 i even sent an appeal nethila already was like eelam is not allowed back in league, way to keep an open mind champ.)
                TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

• Neth,
                  If it means helping with keeping little shits like this kid out of the leagues next year, I'd be more than happy to help with the rules.

Comment

• The motto for next year should be, TWL: Separating the men from the boys.

Comment

• re

dont hate me cause i own, k thnx.
                      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                      1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                      1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

• ^ And we're supposed to keep an "open mind" to idiots who do and say stupid shit like this. God bless dumb people.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• I Hate Ephemeral

Comment

• I stopped reading somewhere halfway page 5, my eyes started to bleed. Anyway, for everyone who doesn't get it:

The axe wasn't an accident, as there is plenty of proof to that, this means that the whole second part of the rule doesn't apply here, the whole 24 hours deal DOESN'T apply in this case, it stops after the establishing of it NOT being an accident
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• rofl, eelam its not staff's fault your squad is stupid when it comes to running a squad. It is not our fault that you guys made a league which you know nothing about and didn't put the effort into learning the basic rules of the league. 1. It shows you guys have no respect for the league because you guys failed to learn how it works. 2. You guys look stupid bringing up appeals like this.
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                                Neth,
                                If it means helping with keeping little shits like this kid out of the leagues next year, I'd be more than happy to help with the rules.
                                We'll do it together Eph. People already think we're the same person anyway.
                                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X