TWLB Week 1 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
    laff scoop beating our top line?, we had herik/legion in spec, we dint have zung playing who is our best spider nor renzi who has been raping everyone in spider. We also had rusty tim in, were gonna stomp u next week, cuz sarger said we have to try gl.
    so you're saying neither vatican or max b are starting? redbull's a given but one spider out of you, evul, sarger, and suede isn't a starter either? and of course, tim isn't your fucking starter?

christ eelam if you take those names out and put the names you mentioned in (who the fuck's your backup terr) you guys are more fucked than last week.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

re

im saying vati just came back from his honeymoon which he took off like 3 weeks max b JUSt started playing again, tim JUST started playing again ( so there all rusty) plus we didnt put vati with one of legion/herik who are our ACTIVE sharks. Also, sarger JUST got his connection fixed after 2 months of not being able to play, Evul GOT his connection fixed after the sme thing, SUEDE got his comp fixed so he doesnt crash everytime he tries to play in TW so ye we had alot of problems that have been fixed and now we got 1 week to "practice" properly. Unlike diso who have been praccing hard throughout offseason with their specials. Im just replying to "scoop's post about us using our starters that game" we dont have any "starters" we just rotate with all the players we have whom would start on any squad they were on.
      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
      KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
      1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
      1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
        so you're saying neither vatican or max b are starting? redbull's a given but one spider out of you, evul, sarger, and suede isn't a starter either? and of course, tim isn't your fucking starter?

christ eelam if you take those names out and put the names you mentioned in (who the fuck's your backup terr) you guys are more fucked than last week.
        from the numbers, its pretty obvious eelam is gonna play a 12 man roster. that being said, pandora wins in a landslide

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Even if we dont win pene, ill hope itll be close match. And i predict it will be close.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

im saying vati just came back from his honeymoon which he took off like 3 weeks max b JUSt started playing again, tim JUST started playing again ( so there all rusty) plus we didnt put vati with one of legion/herik who are our ACTIVE sharks. Also, sarger JUST got his connection fixed after 2 months of not being able to play, Evul GOT his connection fixed after the sme thing, SUEDE got his comp fixed so he doesnt crash everytime he tries to play in TW so ye we had alot of problems that have been fixed and now we got 1 week to "practice" properly. Unlike diso who have been praccing hard throughout offseason with their specials. Im just replying to "scoop's post about us using our starters that game" we dont have any "starters" we just rotate with all the players we have whom would start on any squad they were on.

Jesus fuck no wonder you fucks lag so much.
            Originally posted by paradise!
            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
            1:Reaver> HALP
            1:Reaver> HELELP
            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

PANDORA vs DISOBLIGE

I think pandora is going to be stronger than last weekend because most people do tend to try less in pre-season (duh). Though if diso brings a nice starter line they have a serious power and therefor I predict a win.
              It will be a close game but da1 is gonna mvp in jav!

STYLE vs TEKS

both squads are underrated, I think teks will cause some upsets but i think style will get pretty far but I haven't really seen them play yet.
              This game won't be as close but teks will preform better than this weekend I suppose.

DICE vs THUNDER

I believe Dice will pull this off but not that easily, thunder has some strong players but a2m + cig will be too good for them. Thunder won't go down that easy.

MAMBO VS SAGE

again, it will be quite a nice game. Mambo is quite underrated imo but sage will take the points here. as long as they play vergilius! :wub:
              Will be a close and though game, but if sage brings spikey + kaw they'll have it easy.

PENETRATE
              VS PLADE

penetrate will take this quite easy, royst will rape in spider along tsumetai and hopkin. Jeenyus is just sexy in shark. Plade will give some resistance but they will get overrun.

SPASTIC VS JUICE

I hate predicting scores of games I will be playing myself ( if apt doesn't bench me). But it will be a hard game for us juice. We got some nice spid power but our sharking will have some problems. I see us doing nice but never take my word for it.

My first predictions ever, don't shoot me if you don't like em :fear:

Comment

LOL
                If mambo gonna have the same line like they had in our pre-season match, they will take sage.

Comment

i predict that the squad with the biggest laggots will win twlb
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

TWL winners do not get rusty, thanks.

afk
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Specials are not gonna work in regular season

Comment

Originally posted by NewbOfTW View Post
                        Specials are not gonna work in regular season
                        Are you Fucking kidding me? First of all you don't even base and its not like squads magically own specials in regular season. Theres not a regular season button that stops specials from working. Actually play in TWLB before you talk next time please.
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                          Are you Fucking kidding me? First of all you don't even base and its not like squads magically own specials in regular season. Theres not a regular season button that stops specials from working. Actually play in TWLB before you talk next time please.
                          Wait a second, haha! Just curious... who is scoop? He plays TWLB? I'm serious btw... never heard of you. All I hear is you pming me bragging me to join diso! So who are you?
                          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
                            Wait a second, haha! Just curious... who is scoop? He plays TWLB? I'm serious btw... never heard of you. All I hear is you pming me bragging me to join diso! So who are you?
                            yes I pm you bragging to join diso. Learn the language before you try to type it. And Im not gonna lie I asked you to join Disoblige once but even if you were on Diso you wouldn't start as we have warportal back now. And the last thing is I've played probably nearly as much TWLB as you have. Don't even know why your bothered to chime in... I wasn't even talking to you and I haven't even talked to you other then the one time a few months ago when you came back.
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                            4:Geio> DEEZ?
                            4:Geio> LOLOL
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                            4:spirit> LOL
                            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

If Disoblige really wants to surprise people and be successful with specials, they might want to cut the whole "dueler-coming-on-forums-and-telling-people-not-to-talk-about-basing" approach as well as the whole "we suck blah blah blah" sarcasm.

Personally, I think against the top squads, specials will have little no to success in the regular season and especially playoffs. This is because unlike preseason where the result doesn't matter, when it counts everyone kicks it into gear. Two competant sharks and a good spider line shouldn't have a problem shutting down two specials.

On the other hand, when playing lower tier squads with shark problems, such as Juice, specials will be successful in my opinion. Not that Disoblige needs specials to beat Juice, but I guess it's nice to deviate from the monotnous 5-spider line.

I'm sure one or several Disoblige members will respond with some attempt at witty sarcastic remarks directed at their own squad, or alternatively raging at the fact that someone disagrees with them, but to be completely honest, I don't give a fuck. Have a ball.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

juice doesnt need sharks to beat disoblige. :wub:
                                1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Working...
                                X