Heracy vs Lifeban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
    In my opinion, if you were certain that the players that were in, were allowed to play, you should either have left them in or communicate better to the host.

You for CERTAIN should not have played the WHOLE game. You should have stopped the game by talking to host or just by speccing. What would have happened if you would have won? There wouldn't have been a problem.

All your panicking, screaming and shouting did not contribute to the game starting well.

It might be the host's fault that he did not tell you before start who could play. BUT it was up to you to STOP the game when he knew what was going on. You didn't complain then. You played the whole game, and now you start this afterwords.
    You think we would just spec? Would you guys have if you were in our place? I tried to explain it to the staff, but i guess he didnt see it amid all of you guys spamming that kira and paradise cant play. A rematch would be greatly appretiated.

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
      You may not be aware of this but lifeban is a 2 league squadron, your squad may of been created for twlj and to get sonned in every game you'll play, but my squad has an ld shortly, and we dont have time to play newbie warbirds turned javs in ?go javs in-a-week. So accept you got owned..oh may i add 3fer, nice catch paradise . Thanks for playing Heracy, have fun in subspace. -vys
      i hate you
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by NewbOfTW View Post
        You think we would just spec? Would you guys have if you were in our place? I tried to explain it to the staff, but i guess he didnt see it amid all of you guys spamming that kira and paradise cant play. A rematch would be greatly appretiated.
        But what were you thinking then? Lets play this out and if we win, let it go and if we lose - try to get this replayed?

Anyway, im not really for a rematch because of the stated above. If 2 of the 3 parties (team + host) know the game is not valid after like 1 minute of playing, it should have been stopped there. We would have agreed there.
        Tera has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - <3 - in the
        SSCU Trench Wars forum of SSCU Trench Wars Forums.

Comment

lets just say they got the 3fer and won the game, would i be moaning about not using my sub earlier on children when he was 1-4? instead of 1-6? TWL this weekend has been a shambles, lets not top it off with a stupid replay, which my squad will demlish your so called javs.
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

That's a replay.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
              lets just say they got the 3fer and won the game, would i be moaning about not using my sub earlier on children when he was 1-4? instead of 1-6? TWL this weekend has been a shambles, lets not top it off with a stupid replay, which my squad will demlish your so called javs.
              Not using the sub at 1-4 is ur own fault, but making us remove paradise is caused by the staff and ur constant yapping that para/kira cant play.

Comment

But what were you thinking then? Lets play this out and if we win, let it go and if we lose - try to get this replayed?

Anyway, im not really for a rematch because of the stated above. If 2 of the 3 parties (team + host) know the game is not valid after like 1 minute of playing, it should have been stopped there. We would have agreed there.
                I pmed the host but he was probably getting too much spam.
                How many babies does it take to paint a wall?
                Depends on how hard you throw them.

(Goddess)>there is nothing funny about children dieing or getting killed ya fukkin idiot
                (Goddess)>Do you use any other names?
                replied
                (Goddess)>They are all on permanent ignore

:crying:

How do you keep a baby from falling down a well?
                Stick a javeling through its head. :death:

Comment

Lol, do you not understand their options?

Option 1: Play out the game even though of host error. and yes, exactly, if you win, you win, if you lose, then challenge, why the fuck not? you would do the exact same thing, so would everyfuckingone else.

Option 2: Attempt to stop the game in the middle of the game HOPING the other team would agree to stop like you said while distracting their own players in the process? lol are you serious? i can see it now

Heracy: SERIOUSLY GUYS TIMEOUT, WE ALL KNOW THE HOST WAS WRONG STOP THE GAME
                  Lifeban: LOL YEAH RIGHT GAME ALREADY STARTED TOO LATE SO SAD.

Eddie this is the internet ffs.
                  Warning: Disconnected From Server.
                  paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
                  paralyze> and nice try
                  Sleuth> WTF
                  Sleuth> OK QUIET
                  JuNkA> LOL
                  Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                  Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
                  Thoughts> u wish
                  Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                  Vue> LOOL
                  Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                  Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
                  Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
                  abbot> ..
                  Thoughts> LMFAO
                  paralyze> ROFL
                  Sleuth> stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino_haha View Post
                    Lol, do you not understand their options?

Option 1: Play out the game even though of host error. and yes, exactly, if you win, you win, if you lose, then challenge, why the fuck not? you would do the exact same thing, so would everyfuckingone else.

Option 2: Attempt to stop the game in the middle of the game HOPING the other team would agree to stop like you said while distracting their own players in the process? lol are you serious? i can see it now

Heracy: SERIOUSLY GUYS TIMEOUT, WE ALL KNOW THE HOST WAS WRONG STOP THE GAME
                    Lifeban: LOL YEAH RIGHT GAME ALREADY STARTED TOO LATE SO SAD.

Eddie this is the internet ffs.
                    Thankyou

Comment

Heracy, you have enough grounds for a replay.

Submit your appeal, as soon as possible if you haven't already.
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.

Comment

until there's an appeal....
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

you'll just have to satisfy with CrvenBan The Big Dicked Master...
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                            Heracy, you have enough grounds for a replay.

Submit your appeal, as soon as possible if you haven't already.
                            How do i submit Heracy's repeal? I donno that much about twl :/. Thanks

Comment

VI. Appeals Process and Guidelines

If a squad feels that such factors as game referee decisions, staff involvement, server or router error, cheating, or other instances have affected the outcome and fairness of a game, that squad has the right to appeal to the League Operator. It is up to the squad to ensure that as much information as possible is included in the appeal for the League Operators to make a fair decision.

All appeals must be made within 24 hours of the completion of the game in question. No appeals will be accepted that are outside of the 24-hour period.

No games will be replayed as a result of a ‘Flag Jupe’ in TWLB games. A ‘Flag Jupe’ is when the flag appears to change to a different team, but the bot does not recognize it. This happens when a shark places a mine on the flag and a member of the other team tries to go through the mine to get the flag. It will appear the new team has the flag, but the other team still gets credit. Do not ram mines, rep them and this will not happen. Think of it as the last attempt to protect the flag. Attempting to jump on a bomb (the mine) is bad, it needs to be defused (repped).

All appeals are to be sent to twleagues@gmail.com. Appeals sent to any other location or by any other means will not be heard.

The League Operators will answer all appeals as soon as possible and respond with a thread on the Trench Wars League forum. If server logs are needed to verify information, the process may take an additional length of time.

If a League Operator's squad is directly involved with an appeal in question, the League Operator will be prohibited from controlling, influencing, or mediating the appeal and the rest of the League staff will deal with the issue.

All judgments and decisions made by the Trench Wars League Staff are final. There is no appealing a final judgment.
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Will this shyte be replayed?

If it is then thank you Heracy for giving us a better winning score.

I would also like to personally thank your squad member "paradise" for catching a 5fer in the end this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X