• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed dragon
    we had probably 2/3 javs in at most, this time we should have more
    and then jus beat these whining kids down even more
    NS ERECTION

dunno why heracy bothers...your going to get an astonishing 0 wins in lj this year, hope u dont whine and bitch after losing each and every week.

Dissolve already before I do it for you.

gg

hi drow and ds (new elite wb)
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

assuming the appeal has been recieved and there will probably be a rematch

just looked at twlj schedule for week 1 and it appears that all the squads have either won/lost except for the heracy/lifeban game

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

We are forced to play against squads like Heracy in TWL-J... No wonder i'm not interested to even log into SS. Someone give me a call when we face the REAL squads so I can stop posting dumb shit in_to threads like this and start to play again.

PS. Louis XV is phag.

-Cross-
        1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

1. If you know you will make an appeal after the game, after 1 minute of playing, you might as well just stop the game right there, and then make an appeal.

2. The host should have made a decision. Nothing was done about the fact things weren't going quite "fair". It should have been done in game.

3. As I said, when the host and a team KNOW the game isn't beig valid, it should have been stopped. The score was about 1 : 1 the whole game. It still would have been fair then.

The game COULD HAVE turned out different, whould everything have gone by the book. But the fact is that the Heracy didnt put enough effort in it to stop the game. This must mean the host did not get enough reason the stop the game and start over. Things should have been settled while playing, not afterwords.
          Tera has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - <3 - in the
          SSCU Trench Wars forum of SSCU Trench Wars Forums.

Comment

you dont understand, this is the interent, you guys would be just as pissy about the whole situation if the game was stopped in the middle of play as you are now about this situation
            Warning: Disconnected From Server.
            paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
            paralyze> and nice try
            Sleuth> WTF
            Sleuth> OK QUIET
            JuNkA> LOL
            Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
            Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
            Thoughts> u wish
            Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
            Vue> LOOL
            Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
            Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
            Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
            abbot> ..
            Thoughts> LMFAO
            paralyze> ROFL
            Sleuth> stfu

Comment

dunno wats the pt
              you should of realized it was wrong from the beginning and stopped playing.
              If we rematch, we will just beat you down more, why delay the inevitable?
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Cripple Fight!!!!!!
                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                4:Geio> LOLOL
                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                4:spirit> LOL
                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Has no one mentioned vys can't play twl in this thread yet? Oh damn.

VYS CAN'T PLAY TWL, HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                    Has no one mentioned vys can't play twl in this thread yet? Oh damn.

VYS CAN'T PLAY TWL, HAHAHAHA
                    You're as funny as you're right...
                    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Why is this trash newbie heracy squad complaining
                      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                      1:Cower> Sword
                      1:Kthx> ok
                      1:Cower> Axe
                      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                      1:Cower> ?
                      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

it still doesnt show that lifeban beat heracy on the lj schedule screen, is there still a decision out on this match?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonscale View Post
                          Will this shyte be replayed?

If it is then thank you Heracy for giving us a better winning score.

I would also like to personally thank your squad member "paradise" for catching a 5fer in the end this time.
                          stfu dickfuck it wasnt me, i was the one moving away. just blame paradise ya thats how to do it.
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                          X