Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding the pandora vs sage replay of a replay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
    To some extent it actually is, game should have been killed immediately

Ya my bad Gallelo blew it. I try to make ammends and he tells us how we got owned, again. Too bad we have a staff member who is obviously biased enough to say how we got owned over and over. Of course he was in marges room so he knows that marge didnt change his style. Galleleo when upper staff pms your arena and says its canceled, maybe you should go along, even if it isnt the right call, since its already been made.

Lets just all be thankful that one of staffs duties is not to judge whether or not players are actually trying their hardest after staff tells them the game is canceled.
    Last edited by Vatican Assassin; 11-01-2007, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Vati, unless you can show me a log where upper staff told me to cancel the game..

Only one who told me to cancel was Star, and I (like many other staff members) had no clue that he is a TWL op, star tends to say a lot on the staff chat. No one else told me to kill the game, else I would have.

I already said on staff chat that I did not think the game should be replayed when Pandora was still way ahead. I am not biased at all, I just think that Eelam is being a little cry baby with his omg we all stopped trying. I mean we were up 49-30, no wait 45-40, no wait 48-43, etc. etc.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

well shit i just flushed the log

ya half my time in tw is spent patching up the problems eelam leaves behind

so are you really saying that you didn't hear that all the games were canceled? well then how did you know that it was 49-48 us at the time? im just kidding i cant take this anymore this is just the longest stupidest argument over a video game im sorry for extending it so much i mean god damn how many posts have i made over this shit i dont even jav i think i need to kill myself

...just promise me that if we lose the replay then we go best of 7 :P

Comment

At the time of the zoner it still was not clear to me if I had to let the Pandora/Sage game replayed too as no one was responding to my repeated messages saying that I think the game should not be replayed. It was pretty much just chaos on the staff chat so no one would give me a definite answer.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

If a zoner saying all games will be replayed isn't enough of a clue for you to realise the game is cancelled and should be killed, what the hell are you doing hosting twl games.

p.s. just to get ahead of the masses, I too have little love for pandora and I don't give a rats ass who gets what. Just don't keep repeating the same nonsense in your "arguements" and I'll stay quiet.
            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

If you the fact that you werent actually on staff chat during all that isnt enough of a clue for you to realise that maybe you dont know the whole story, what the hell are you doing making retarded replies?

Comment

re

galle, same goes for you telling us that we were trying when u weren't in our chat or know what marge was thinking LOL, your fucking hilarious man. you just hung yourself there.
                TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

ok seriously i dont care about any other replies or anything nor do i have anything to contribute to this thread, but. the 'stop'd trying is probably the worst excuse ever.
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                    well shit i just flushed the log

ya half my time in tw is spent patching up the problems eelam leaves behind

so are you really saying that you didn't hear that all the games were canceled? well then how did you know that it was 49-48 us at the time? im just kidding i cant take this anymore this is just the longest stupidest argument over a video game im sorry for extending it so much i mean god damn how many posts have i made over this shit i dont even jav i think i need to kill myself

...just promise me that if we lose the replay then we go best of 7 :P
                    you heard it here first. vats is just using pandora to get a higher post count.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

ya that last one shot me up to 213 posts!

actually jones it probably helped the other team cuz they were down to their last kill when it was canceled so they could in essence "stop trying" and stop worrying and play better cuz he had nothing to lose! omg im posting on this shit again

i havent seen a go base game in 3 days and i bought battle for middle earth 2 for 10 bucks and guess what it sucks

Comment

Originally posted by sarger View Post
                        "Fairest" you say, well that's argueable.

To 1) I'd just like to point out that the first game was made invalid mid match, so by saying it's a best out of 3 games youre validating a game that staff had had already cancelled mid match. And also would like to point out that a best out of 3 has never been used in a regular season, let alone making an invalid game count.

To 2) Except for the "inconsistancies" you created within Pandora when you made this piss poor decision. And is there any proof that there was such inconsistancy? I'm assuming this "inconsistency" youre referring to is Sage's behavior prior and after the match. But lets face it, the decision was made mid match and they should have realized it.

Also would like to point out one of the inaccurate things about this decision which shows itself in Mirrs post, when she says that both games were close, which is wrong, only the first one was close.
                        Who cares.... come live in england with me you ninny.

Comment

...And justice for all
                          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                            pjotter, since your european ill cut you some slack. Damnifier lagged in our first match reason he went 0-4 he coudlnt see shit and we had to sub him. But was better soon after, so yes we were affected by lag. Also, i do back up all the shit i talked, i didnt choke vs "sage" i continued my steamrolling ways, like i steamrolled your squad in pre-season and will do again reg season. Be sure to show up pjotter.
                            Sure loved that steamrolling... ^-^
                            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                              Sure loved that steamrolling... ^-^

Here comes the post by eelam saying how he DID steamroll but his squad sucked but they WOULD have steamrolled if not for lag and luck.

wait for it...

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                                Here comes the post by eelam saying how he DID steamroll but his squad sucked but they WOULD have steamrolled if not for lag and luck.

wait for it...
                                hahahaahah :wub: you vati
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                                1:waven> is if im going to prison
                                1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Working...
                                X