Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding the pandora vs sage replay of a replay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah we suck win us again!!
    (Paradise)>dj sage
    (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
    1: Dynasty> LOL
    1:vue> LOL
    1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
      talked to pascone 2 days ago, said no appeal was made at all so match stands. What i dont get is how the 2nd game was unfair to both teams, the first game was unfair cause of the announcement ( which at the time WE WERE UP ), but afterwards we just waiting for GALLE to end it / kaming, cmon do u think b.rabbit can beat marge/GA 2v1 like cmon lol this is twlj here. The 2nd game we decided to give Sage a lil more credit and play hard all way through and the result was 50-31. So let me sum everything up here.

1) staff made announcemtn while game was going on saying ALL MATCHES WILL BE REPLAYED.

2) GALLE like the newb he is didn't kill our game therefore letting us finish for some odd reason.

3) we did the replay that STAFF WANTED and raped Sage.

K, now tell me why this was unfair? oh is it because we let Sage win and just told our players to have fun and kami or is it because GAlle was too stupid to kill match?
      To be very mature about your post: piss off
      Originally Posted by Izor
      The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
      Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
      My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

re

spikey, i got no problem running over you newbs again but i just love how staff fucks us over. Sarger talked to Kim, and Kim's basis was for this decision along with other TWL STaff was that the "announcement never happened" lol, these fucking dumbnuts in staff have an IQ of 2.
        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

spikey, i got no problem running over you newbs again but i just love how staff fucks us over. Sarger talked to Kim, and Kim's basis was for this decision along with other TWL STaff was that the "announcement never happened" lol, these fucking dumbnuts in staff have an IQ of 2.
          i agree kinda...

eelam for twl staff anyone? i mean, cmon. his IQ is at LEAST double that. maybe triple?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I dont know how you got that, but we know there was a zoner made. Point is, Galleleo did not agree with redoing his game and thus did not kill the game, the zoner was made near the very end of the game according to all involved, not mid game, and because I talked to other people about this also, most agree that Pandora and Sage did not "stop trying."

We believe that with such even squads that the score could have gone either way easily. Since Sage did win the first time, (zoner was around 49-49 and the last players did not stop playing), they do have the capacity to be on the same level, even if the next time around they scored lower. Which is why we wanted to clear this up and have a final match to make everything clear.

Comment

re

score was actually 48-46 for us with GA/Marge still in than zone was made which made GA suicide with B.rabbit while marge was right beisde him making socre 49-48, and than marge told us he cant duel so we shoulda told him to just run eh? if we really wanted to win eh? but no , b.rabbit was one running while marge was following him bombing first. But w/e this will allow me to get 20 kills vs these newbs, fell short last games :/.
              TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
              TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
              KISS MY RINGS

Comment

ummm... Sage didnt appeal this match, so why was staff talking about the match? Oh Wait.. let me guess because staff wants to fuck pandora over ONCE AGAIN!.. good decision, i dont give a fuck facing them again i will just fucking run over them again, but its just a really bad decision.
                cry a fucking river and maybe it'll help

just stop bein a lil girl and play best out of 3. doesnt sound like you dont give a fuck.
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I have nothing against sage nor pandora, i could care less who cares who wins TWL unless it was paladen or wima. So how do you say this is because i hate either squad?

Comment

So the 1st match was called invalid, but Sage grabbed the win.

Replay, why? no lag.. Sage must have felt disheartened

Pandora wins round 2 by 19. 50-31..

Now, anyone can say maybe pandora turned on the heat the 2nd round, that oculd be the case, or maybe because sage felt they got fukked, their head's were not in it. Either way, I agree with the replay.

Best of 3, good luck

p.s... this is not a fuk pandora over kind of thing because other matches are being replayed as well. Now lets grow up.
                    I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

re

ye herc, all matches were replayed but Pandora gotta do ANOTHER one which other squads didnt have to do. so yes, this is lets fuck pandora over.
                      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      KISS MY RINGS

Comment

Logical Approach to Staff's Pandora Decision

We should try to approach this from a logical perspective.

We can first start by analyzing the 3 things which led to this disagreement.

---

Step 1.

The decision was made that all games in that timeslot would be voided.

There is no argument here regarding the fact that all games in that timeslot were voided. From what I have seen, everyone agrees that the games in the first timeslot will not be counted.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to make the claim that of all the games in that timeslot ONLY the Pandora game was NOT affected by lag - unless staff has some real data to backup a claim like this. No such data has been provided.

Step 2.

Because all game in the timeslot were voided, those games were to be replayed and the replays were to be the games that would stand.

Step 3.

The replay games provided both squads with an equal opportunity to win. Whether or not Sage felt "disheartened" does not matter at all - it is not Pandora's fault if Sage gets very emotionally affected by having to do a replay. Lol. The game should have been considered canceled at the time the zone was made. If Sage was the better team, they should have won the second game. They did not.

Pandora won the replay.

--

With that out of the way (the fact that there is agreement that the first game was voided) we can now analyze the staff decision.

--
                        After a thorough discussion about last weekend's events, we have decided to have a rematch between Sage vs Pandora (LJ) during replay week. After talking it over, we believe that no lag affected this match and with the scores being so close to each other in each game, there should be a final one to resolve this controversial issue.
                        --

Statement 1

we believe that no lag affected this match and with the scores being so close to each other in each game
                        My response:

Is this statement trying to tell us that all the other games in the timeslot were lagged whereas the Pandora game was NOT affected by lag in any way whatsoever?

The incident which caused the replays in the first place was overall server lag, therefore it is only logical that all games in that timeslot should be considered as equals. To not do so would be considered unequal treatment.

The only way this can be refuted is by Staff providing specific data which proves that all the other games in that timeslot were laggy, whereas the Pandora game, by some miraculous means, was not affected by the same server lag (ie. prove divine intervention, heh).

Statement 2

...with the scores being so close to each other in each game...
                        My response:

The score in the first game should not matter whatsoever.

For for two reasons:

1. A zoner was made while the game was already going on, and at a point when Pandora was winning. Once the zoner was made, at that point the outcome of this game became unimportant because a replay was going to take place. The fact that the game ended up 49-50 is of zero importance. That game should have effectively been canceled at the point when the zoner was made.

2. The replay game was 50-31 which is not close by any means, therefore the statement that the scores in "each game" was close, is a largely innacurate statement.

As should be obvious, the closeness of the first game is of an incosequential nature because that game was voided. It was very clear that the replay would be the game that would count.

The decision made by staff to have ANOTHER replay has no proper logical backing. Since the lag was affecting the entire server at the time, there are only two logical choices at this point:

Either:

1. All of the original replays should stand.
                        2. Every single squad that had a game in that timeslot should have yet another replay during replay week.

To give Pandora unequal negative treatment is not one of those options.
                        CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Galleleo was the one hosting the game and told them on the staff chat that lag wasn't affecting his game - He was the one hosting it, I think he knows better than they do if it needs a replay. What's done is done I suppose.
                          help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                          MegamanEXE> Chao
                          MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                          (Sefarius)> ....
                          (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                          MegamanEXE> You are sick
                          MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

ye herc, all matches were replayed but Pandora gotta do ANOTHER one which other squads didnt have to do. so yes, this is lets fuck pandora over.
                            You whinylam, all matches were replayed because lag had some affect on them, but pandora got ANOTHER one while their match wasn't affected by the lag. so yes, Pandora got lucky for this 2nd chance and they really are being totally fucked by staff...!

Well please, if you're really believing what you said, I'd recommend you to take that big tin plate of yours out of that dark space somewhere between your crotch and ur spine... Cause else you're the most moronic and ignorant person I've ever seen... Is about as stupid as calling a person bad at something while he just easily beat you 10-2...

I sincerely don't get your smacktalk while you consequently show you are not able to back that smackmouth up. Just shut your piehole and make this world a better place.
                            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

re

pjotter, since your european ill cut you some slack. Damnifier lagged in our first match reason he went 0-4 he coudlnt see shit and we had to sub him. But was better soon after, so yes we were affected by lag. Also, i do back up all the shit i talked, i didnt choke vs "sage" i continued my steamrolling ways, like i steamrolled your squad in pre-season and will do again reg season. Be sure to show up pjotter.
                              TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                              TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                              KISS MY RINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Chao. View Post
                                Galleleo was the one hosting the game and told them on the staff chat that lag wasn't affecting his game - He was the one hosting it, I think he knows better than they do if it needs a replay. What's done is done I suppose.
                                This server lag hasn't been global, it's only affecting a select group of players. Plenty of people haven't had any lag trouble. So, Zingy, it's not something as simple as "if one game lags, the rest must lag", it can vary from game to game. It doesn't need divine intervention. (I agree with you Chao)

Comment

Working...
                                X