Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Star Game

Dear Staff,

You need to have the all star game the week after regular season ends. Last years games were a sham, no one showed, no one cared, there were not enough people to field 2 teams in TWLB. If you care about this game at all, please either give everyone a week off after regular season ends and do it then, or do it on a saturday first week of playoffs, or schedule it in that sunday (best would be to do it early sunday right before playoffs start), but please do not have it after finals. Better to kill it then hold it and have everyone who does come wonder if it means TW is dead.

Thanks bitches

I completely agree last season i didnt even know i was on the team lool Didnt even both to show i found out like 3 weeks after that i had made twld allstar team :P
    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Yes please.

Comment

there is no decent voting or something thats why noone bothers to show
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

What Schope said. Fix the voting system and people will actually show to play the game AND watch it.

And yeah, a change of time would help too.
          LUE 402 >>> j00
          Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

Should be the Saturday of the replay week 12, since there wont be many games they can all go on Sunday.

Comment

yeah i'm pretty sure the voting thing on the site doesn't work properly, so hopefully someone comes up with something
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

yeah...the voting was pretty screwed up seeming as some people on the all-star line ups/teams i wouldnt have even dreamt them being there (not naming names). thats one of the reasons i didnt bother watching it, it wasnt really the all-star match...more like wbduel
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

i think one good way to make the all-star game more competitive and thus make people show up is to have 2 teams: European All-stars vs American All-stars
                  lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

:up:

Comment

Does anyone have any ideas on how the voting system should be? The site is a work in progress so dont count on that being fixed in time. What other ways do you think are best?

Comment

at the end of every twl game have all members of participating squads send their votes to bots

Comment

Any way you try it, voting system is not going to work. If you can vote for your own team, everyone does that. If you can't, you coud vote for someone you know sucks so that you lower the chances of some good player getting in ahead of you. More importantly, I dont want to see nickname or some other non player who is really popular with the tw kids getting in.

Do the right thing, have the 10 spiders witht he most kills or higher rating, you decide which is better i say kills, get in. Same with terrs. Sharks....most wins?

Comment

how about, each squad chooses who will represent them in all-star game. And we could have something like 4 players each from top #1 and #2 squads, 3 players each from #3 #4 #5 #6, 1 player from the rest. (thats for twlb)

perhaps 2 players each from top 6 squads 1 player from other squads in ld/lj

Comment

Originally posted by midoent View Post
                              how about, each squad chooses who will represent them in all-star game. And we could have something like 4 players each from top #1 and #2 squads, 3 players each from #3 #4 #5 #6, 1 player from the rest. (thats for twlb)

perhaps 2 players each from top 6 squads 1 player from other squads in ld/lj
                              not a bad idea

Comment

Working...
                              X