Official Appeal to TWLD Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pascone View Post
    how would anyone ever know? that's my point. you couldn't ever prove it.

and no, he doesn't play on her name, again, as far as i know.

does anyone even read anything anymore or do they just look for any reason to bash me at all?
    fine then, do that next time is all im saying. Be the cheater everyone knows you are but do it so no one finds out plz. Its just like steroids in sports, no one cares till someone is caught.

Oops exalt already pointed that out, w/e, can only argue with stubborn kids for so long.
    umm... OBAMA FOR PRES
    afk.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiGhTiOcHaP View Post
      fine then, do that next time is all im saying. Be the cheater everyone knows you are but do it so no one finds out plz. Its just like steroids in sports, no one cares till someone is caught.

Oops exalt already pointed that out, w/e, can only argue with stubborn kids for so long.
      how would i be cheating if i thought i was adding panda bear, my last eligible player that was there... looks like every captain would be a cheater.. hell, i didn't even do the lineups for twl, so i fail to see how i would be a cheater at all
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone View Post
        how would i be cheating if i thought i was adding panda bear, my last eligible player that was there... looks like every captain would be a cheater.. hell, i didn't even do the lineups for twl, so i fail to see how i would be a cheater at all
        omg, my LAST POST. Did u not just say dele might have played on panda bear, i mean wtf. End of story ok? You can spin yourself off as dumb and ignorant, and you do it pretty well, but i dont give a fuck.
        umm... OBAMA FOR PRES
        afk.

Comment

omg, my LAST POST. Did u not just say dele might have played on panda bear, i mean wtf. End of story ok? You can spin yourself off as dumb and ignorant, and you do it pretty well, but i dont give a fuck.
          by might i meant like .01%
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• I demand that Thunder loses it's twlj title because I might have played under skilders alias.

Comment

IT WAS A fUCKING fICTIVE EXAMPLE YOU DUMB fUCKING SHIT.
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• rule's got a really good point. the rules need to be ironed out a bit more this off-season.
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Originally posted by Squadless View Post
                  ha , better then you deluge
                  Squadless wins this thread! A thread that should have been 2-3 pages, but is already 5 and growing! Prediction: it's moved before 7 Pages.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noah View Post
                    Fucking snotlicking cockhats, go eat a bowl of dicks.
                    LOLOL LOL LOL pretty creative

pascone can you just ban that RiGhTiOcHaP guy, he called me n i g g e r

Comment

• who the fuck cares?

put urself in dele's position, if you got banned less then a week before TWL FINALS wouldnt u want to fucking play and do good so u can leave with a bang(props to squadless). if you say no then your an ignorant faggot

it made no difference, the better squad won

and dele shouln't even be banned, he's only banned cause it puts CINEMA at flight risk

whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty

Comment

• Although I hate to say it, who ever said that SS or TW for that matter was a Democracy? Did you vote for Priitk? Neither did I!

and on another note, can we change the winning squad on the TWL page from whoever actually won to just the name 'Delectable'. I feel thats suitable.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• How is rigithiochap so stupid? Trying to figure this out. I think he reads like one word in a post and spins a fairy tale out of it. Dont worry dude u can shine my ring.

Comment

• Hmm, Rule 3.03, and 3.04 (if hes asst or cap) of TWL Rules?

Fact of the matter is, this isnt his ban just happening to run out, its him get a banfree for a single time, and being banned immediatly after the game. We all know in previous TWLs (cough Dice) banned members have stupidly forfeited that weeks game by playing while banned.

I could give a shit about LD or any WB games, but if you make up rules, everyone, especially upper staff, need to follow them. Typical staff of TW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noah View Post
                              IT WAS A fUCKING fICTIVE EXAMPLE YOU DUMB fUCKING SHIT.
                              hahaha, thank you.

Comment

• And again, this is what happens when 19 year old kids get put in charge of something, and they have no life experience, no experience managing anything, and a pretty decent lack of common sense. Congratulations on the latest joke of a TWL. Maybe next season you can not have any controversy, but I doubt it. Not with this half-assed league staff, anyway
                                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                                X