No announcement yet.

Official Appeal to TWLD Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job staff, I'm seriously impressed you've found a way to make this season even more of a fucking joke than it already was..

Comment

• Trying to determine the 'intent' of a player, or a player's roommate, is stupid.

The posts in this thread about Dele's intelligence are even stupider. (The logic is that he is too smart to cheat just before a final, but isn’t smart enough to prevent someone else from using his account or his PC?)

But the stupidest thing was the allowing the appearance of the granting of a favor. No one could figure out that this was going to hit the fan? No thought of perhaps delaying this game until next week so that discovery could be done and then announcing the decision days before the game? So instead of allowing the dust to settle, it appears that it was pushed through and opened the door for the shit storm.

I do appreciate the time and effort that has been put into this season. But I simply do not understand why the inconsistencies and poor management of communications are allowed to exist. No league officials should be allowed to play or be on a squad. Squads and players are invited and play at the pleasure of the league officials. It is not a democracy, it is an invitation. The rules should be firm, after this many years the rules should be flushed out enough to limit the number of interpretations that must be done. And we need to put this crap about ‘someone else played from my PC’ to bed once and for all.

Comment

• I cant believe he's banned again
        Now this is even more RIDICULOUS
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla who gives a flyin' fuck?

This is probably the best post in the thread and I only read half of page 1.
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Get em ug.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonfaze View Post
              Mega Newbie won a TWLD? Holy shit!!
              qft
              TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
              TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
              TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
              TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

• would everyone please shut up
                you're ruining the glory of being a twld champ for me
                TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

• wow this is all news to me ^^ but then again i don't recognise half the names off ppl anymore as they keep changing them all i know is i'm beginning to wonder if i'm jdigs

anyhow this is retarded, a terrible decision by staff, i've no idea how they can claim this is fair ?

Originally posted by Rudy
                  This whole scenario has very little to do with TWL
                  granting a banfree for one day solely to play in the TWLD finals has nothing to do with TWL ???

it completely undermines the integrity of the league and bans as well!

It's things like this that make staff seen as pretty corrupt and an insular club where abuse is oft over looked and favours granted. It undermines the good work and effort alot of staffers put in for free.

as for pascone being blind sighted by his own squad and claiming 100% proof is required, it is complete nonsense , it seems if dele was treated as a random person he would have been banned for ce being used on his i.p. simple as that... saying roomates and 100% proof would swing the door wide open and how many people play this game and try to cheat with ce? i'm guessing not a high % - who have roomates that also play on the same base i.p. again less ... why throw the doors wide open for people cheating and claiming their roomate is a dedicated player who likes to be racist and experiment with ce?

similarly if you are going to ban someone for this why make exceptions to allow him to play in the TWLD finals ? becuase the cap of the squad with the banned player asked for it?

uhmm
                  :fear:
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

• internet's a serious businesss.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                      1. Dele did play a huge part in the ld final; he mvped both rounds, how is that not important?

2. Noone else from thunder has appealed in this thread because we know nothing will come out of it as the head of twl is in...what squad is it again? oh ye! STRAY!
                      listen to the LD allstar people. Or were you the one whining because you weren't one?
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                      1:waven> is if im going to prison
                      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• qualityqualityqualityqualityqualityqualityqualityq ualityquality

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• By the way OFFICIAL APPEALS do not get posted on forums, they are discussed with staff, so even if by some act of god they take your topic seriously, the fact that you made a thread about it nullifies the actual appeal process.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonfaze View Post
                            Mega Newbie won a TWLD? Holy shit!!
                            Originally posted by Vihta View Post
                            qft
                            VERY FUNNY

Comment

• Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                              anyhow this is retarded, a terrible decision by staff, i've no idea how they can claim this is fair ?
                              I never claimed it to be a fair or just decision in either regard. I'm sorry I did not have the foresight to think that you nimrods would take this so personally, but if you'd just read the two posts I've made in this thread from start to finish, perhaps you might begin to fathom why what was done was done and finally move on. So I'll say it again...

Delectable is paying for his roommate's mistake. It wasn't a big ask of me to give him one day to put his affairs in order before leaving for good. There is nothing to suggest he was hacking under Cinema's name at the time, so I would give him that much as a gesture of goodwill. I don't have anything personal against the guy, but if you have a history of cheating and if someone on your shared connection has CE installed to your desktop, common sense would dictate that you would avoid being associated with such a potential hazard. Since the hazard did eventually occur, Delectable is merely an evasion risk of Cinema and has been blocked accordingly.
                              As I stated before, this thread would not exist had I let him play through until Monday before blocking all his access. None of you would even know what had transpired during the week until he was gone had he not told you. Irregardless of my oversight, his participation in TWL is hardly grounds for an appeal just because someone in the next room from him is a cheater. I'd stake my position that each and every one of you have somehow been associated with a cheater at some point in the past. So then where is the angry mob at your public lynching?
                              To further clarify. Until Delectable himself approached me I had been dismissing all pascone's attempts to have Delectable unbanned throughout the course of the week. Last time I listened to pascone, Mithril was given a third chance. He lost my trust when Mithril fucked up again and he sure as hell knows it. I have no problem with being an arsehole when required, but I am by no means devoid of a soul. So I gave Dele his parting wish. He didn't cheat during TWL, so what's your fucking problem? Any of you cocksmokers would expect the same if you were walking in his shoes.

Now fuck off and do something more constructive with your time besides whinge about shit that does not concern you.

Comment

• That post is different than your others, and it takes away my issue.

I know that you're experienced as shit when it comes to stuff like this, and that is why I've been skeptical when you haven't done anything to kill this shitstorm before it started. Your first post in this thread was what fueled my fire, and going from doing pascone a favor, to dismissing him changes it all up.

Don't get your balls in a knot when this shitstorm got on your forum, Rudy. You could have killed it off early, but you didn't. And please do not tell me that this thread came as a surprise, you are probably the person in the entire zone that knows how much drama a ban can create.
                                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                                X