No announcement yet.

Official Appeal to TWLD Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opportunity creates villains, as if a guy who has CE on his computer wouldn't have
    tried it out in another zone.
    Last edited by Ara; 02-24-2008, 05:23 PM.
    Ara / AraGee / Death
    SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
    SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
    TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
    ----------------------------------------------

Comment

• I am working on the updated rules for TWL. I am under the impression we will post them WELL before the season, so that people can complain or improve upon them.

Comment

• It's ok everyone, H.M.S. Stargazer is on the job!
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Can you please remove your sig Voth. That is completely fictive and gives ppl a wrongful impression of me.

Thank You!

Comment

• Originally posted by kronic View Post
            Hmm, Rule 3.03, and 3.04 (if hes asst or cap) of TWL Rules?

Fact of the matter is, this isnt his ban just happening to run out, its him get a banfree for a single time, and being banned immediatly after the game. We all know in previous TWLs (cough Dice) banned members have stupidly forfeited that weeks game by playing while banned.

I could give a shit about LD or any WB games, but if you make up rules, everyone, especially upper staff, need to follow them. Typical staff of TW.
            HE wasn't found of cheating... i think a lot of people are still missing that..

as for izor, your gross assumptions are pretty far off. i don't know how old we all are, but i know i'm 22, stargazer is like 25, pl is like 23-25 or something.. so just because we didn't join the army doesn't mean we have no life experience... which i fail to see how that is relevant in an online video game in the first place.
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Tell me something, is dele banned right now? If he is, and was rebanned immediatly after the game, dont you see how you bent the rules for your own gain and your squads gain?

I just looked at the game stats, Dele carried the shit outta you guys, without him you would have been blown out.

You lifted a a players ban, a player on your own squad, so he can play the LD finals.

If you are still the Head of TWL or w/e the fuk you are next season, this zone/league will never, ever last. So courrupt, and this fuk is trying to defend what he did.

Comment

• Rudy lifted the ban not pascone, are you illiterate?

Comment

• well rudy banned him again afterwards.. i'm surprised this is still going on..

just improve on the rule and be more consistent

and for pascone.. no offense to you.. but your point is HE was not that one who did it... either way.. we not sure if he was the one or not cause we dont live in his house.. the fact is.. he was BANNED b4 the game and SHOULD be ban throughout his ban period.. not give him a day off and reban him.. kinda stupid
                  Last edited by Nimrook; 03-02-2008, 03:43 PM.
                  9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                  4:Nimrook> No?
                  4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                  4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                  4:Akuun> ROFL
                  4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                  4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                  4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Deluge View Post
                    Rudy lifted the ban not pascone, are you illiterate?
                    Pascone was still involved in the decision.
                    1:Ease> i probably am gay
                    1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Phiz View Post
                      no he wasn't, the only thing pascone did was ask rudy to let dele played. There wasn't a vote or anything if thats what you are talkin about. Rudy confirmed with pure_luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by kronic View Post
                        Tell me something, is dele banned right now? If he is, and was rebanned immediatly after the game, dont you see how you bent the rules for your own gain and your squads gain?

I just looked at the game stats, Dele carried the shit outta you guys, without him you would have been blown out.

You lifted a a players ban, a player on your own squad, so he can play the LD finals.

If you are still the Head of TWL or w/e the fuk you are next season, this zone/league will never, ever last. So courrupt, and this fuk is trying to defend what he did.
                        I have no idea if any of this could be more incorrect.

Originally posted by Phiz View Post
                        no. i wasn't. at all
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by Deluge View Post
                          no he wasn't, the only thing pascone did was ask rudy to let dele played. There wasn't a vote or anything if thats what you are talkin about. Rudy confirmed with pure_luck.
                          The 'only thing' is still something. The staff position that pascone has in staff could affect the decision.

Lets say a player called Newbie678 asked delectable to be unbanned and said everything pasc said, Rudy would say no right away or hesitate to unban.

Rudy knows pascone is head twl op and rudy might think.. pascone is the head twl op and this is twl finals, he couldn't be much wrong about unbanning delectable.

So yes, I think pascone has a lot to do with the decision.
                          1:Ease> i probably am gay
                          1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

• shut the hell up already.
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                            1:waven> is if im going to prison
                            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• Originally posted by Phiz View Post
                              The 'only thing' is still something. The staff position that pascone has in staff could affect the decision.

Lets say a player called Newbie678 asked delectable to be unbanned and said everything pasc said, Rudy would say no right away or hesitate to unban.

Rudy knows pascone is head twl op and rudy might think.. pascone is the head twl op and this is twl finals, he couldn't be much wrong about unbanning delectable.

So yes, I think pascone has a lot to do with the decision.
                              ok, let's play hypothetical games!

ok, fine, rudy says no. then we add deez nuts and he gets 23 kills in each round.

Comment

• There shouldn't be a rematch. Stray should be disqualified and stripped of their title and Thunder should get the title by default. :fear:

Comment

Working...
                                X