No announcement yet.

Official Appeal to TWLD Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont get this rudy.. i didnt see u do something like this for my case like 2 years ago when my relative logged onto SS with the comp in the other room and started spamming racist words

i tried to approach u but u didnt do anything on my case.. i had nethila to help me talk with u on that case and nothing happened and i actually had to wait until the ban was over to relog in

all i have to say is.. be more consistent next time so this mess wont be seen anymore
    9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
    4:Nimrook> No?
    4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
    4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
    4:Akuun> ROFL
    4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
    4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
    4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Dabram View Post
      Good job staff, I'm seriously impressed you've found a way to make this season even more of a fucking joke than it already was..
      ^^

on a side note, its good to see lomoro finally get that elusive twld title :x
      $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

• always promising when one of the people who runs the zone calls us all cocksmokers and for us to fuck off :greedy:
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• I was the attending referee for that game. Delectable was a Rostered member of stray. His ban had nothing to do with the league, as much as many are making it out to be. As of game time, He was not banned, and was therefore able to play in the match. And in the match in question delectable did not cheat.

The accusations that pascone somehow used his influence as TWL head op to get 'favours' is highly unfounded. As the captain of Stray, he asked the SysOp and BanG Op to release his squaddie for the day. Now, in that I do not see a mention of the league. It may have an effect, but nowhere in the entire TWL rules say that if you are banfreed you can not compete. So therefore I dismiss the appeal based on that.

Based on all the information, I will have to state for the record, as both TWL Op, and attending referee that I deny this 'appeal'.
          Last edited by H.M.S. Stargazer; 02-18-2008, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone View Post
            i'm not sure why everyone thinks i have so much pull. pure luck and especially rudy have delt with dele for longer than i have. i think they are capable of making decisions on their own, not at my suggestions. i've been running twl for 2 years, and was never promoted to smod, something nethila got after 1 i believe for doing the same thing i did. i'm pretty sure most of staff probably doesn't me anyway, so i really don't think i have that much swing.

again, i went to rudy and pl as a CAPTAIN of a squad. i still haven't seen anyone here, especially other twl captains, say that they wouldn't have done the exact same thing. so tell me exactly what i did that was wrong. tried to get my best player to play in the finals? you wouldn't try to do that? does this thread exist if dele goes 2-10 and we lose in two rounds? probably not.

Dude, I don't give a shit about this thread or TWLD. But I had to comment about your question "what i did that was wrong?"

Ethics. Or mostly lack of it.

BYE

Comment

• Thunder got owned
              TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
              TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
              Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

• the simple factof the matter is, you failed to beat the best line. Do you really want to be a champion who beat an opponent not at there best, because thats pretty pathetic. Now granted I wasn't int he TWLD Finals, but if I was, I would want them to have there very best line and give us our very best shot, because then beating them would mean something....maybe thats just me.

And I really believe that Rudy has earned the benefit of any doubt with all the shit he's put up with since Dantax left.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• If there was a member of Thunder permanently netbanned for cheating, and Underground just asked Rudy to release him for the TWL Finals, Rudy would laugh in his face.
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• fuck them ***6as rudy, you did the right thing...
                    the little bitches would never start crying if they had won TWLD,...but as we all so they got demolished to the point where one even started to question "HOW DID THEY GET IN TWLD OVER los diablos .. or whatever bottom 10 squads are...

my hat is off to delectable who went out with a BanG!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                      the simple factof the matter is, you failed to beat the best line.
                      there is no best line in that squad to compete for TWLD title, LJ yes, LD no

Comment

• Originally posted by Squadless View Post
                        my hat is off to delectable who went out with a BanG!
                        hahaha

A+ man, A+.
                        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• yeah Noah beat me to it, but that quality right there.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• insult to tw and everyone who plays it.
                            Fludd:
                            TWLB Champion Season - 9
                            TWLJ Champion Season - 10
                            TWLJ Champion Season - 11
                            TWLD Champion Season - 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season - 12
                            TWLD Champion Season - 13
                            TWLJ Champion Season - 13
                            TWLJ Champion Season - 14
                            TWEL-J Champion Season - 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimrook View Post
                              i dont get this rudy.. i didnt see u do something like this for my case like 2 years ago when my relative logged onto SS with the comp in the other room and started spamming racist words

i tried to approach u but u didnt do anything on my case.. i had nethila to help me talk with u on that case and nothing happened and i actually had to wait until the ban was over to relog in

all i have to say is.. be more consistent next time so this mess wont be seen anymore
                              nimrook you are not twl op like pascone, u dont get favors that ez
                              1:Ease> i probably am gay
                              1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Deluge View Post
                                They are so mad that we are twld champs. Exalt i got a title before you tongue in your face.

Oh and basically the only people complaining are those who sat in spectator mode, so how in the world does this affect you? Im going afk for 8 months than coming back next season to repeat.
                                your right you got your title before me asshole lol

HOWEVER, when i get mine it wont be with an asterisk and controversy like stray

I think stray needs the asterisk the same way barry bonds and the steroid cheaters need it for baseball
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X