What's your basing strategy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your basing strategy?

Everyone's chomping at the bit to get in on all the juicy basing action in the upcoming TWL season. And we all know that due to the evolution of basing and the strategies behind it, this season will be a season like none other before it. That said, what do you and your squad plan on bringing to the table in order to keep up? Gonna cram? Gonna keep it old school and go with a tried and true spider line? Or perhaps you plan on unleashing a secret weapon the likes of which we've never seen. Whatever you have in store, let's hear it. I'm bored out of my fucking mind, and I'm hoping there'll be some interesting replies to keep me occupied.
    Last edited by Jason; 03-30-2003, 05:16 PM.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

melee is gonna try the 5 wb stomp. "the melee stomp"

whiterabbits is gonna play burrow through lower and own the flag. "the bunny Burrow"

etc etc

The Pallies Plague and so on.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

my strategy:

Try not to let the other team kill our terrier, and in the process keep them from taking the flag, and try to kill their terrier too.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Im still refining my lagcheating program.... I hope they wait with leagues some more.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

The Camisade packing technique. Javs are useless!

Comment

Controlling lower base always gets your more points in the end.
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I'm going to pull a 100 kill game in my red ship.

Comment

Me a 200 death game in my..... dark ship
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

WR is thinking mostly lines, with a couple twists. We've got some other neat tricks we're debating the usefulness of (mostly counters to the cram), but I shan't tip our hand too much. Mostly because I have trouble understanding strategy.

P.S. worr, the analysts have decided to call it a "cram" not "packing". Sorry, just because you guys made it famous doesn't mean you get to name it

Comment

To score more points then the other team.
                    1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

Free country. Freedom of speech. I call it packing. Lalalala

Comment

Base Strat 101: When you're up 100k with 5 minutes to go, tk the living crap out of your team, you'll win and have more fun than the real match.

Comment

100% full-proof strategy:

!add sTuPiD-gErBiL:3
                          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Strategy

I put on my batman pajamas and get my batman sheets on my bed and i tie it around my neck so i have my super basing power!
                            Erathia> If you're going to lie please, look into it, staff isn't stupid

Comment

I'm gonna have to get za gophar on this thread. He is the DADDY at basing tactics, you should see some of the posts in the Dekai only section of our board.
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X