No announcement yet.

What's your basing strategy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My strategy is to make them go boom boom.
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Im gonna be lining, pfft cram/pack
      Levs r gay.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
        I'm gonna have to get za gophar on this thread. He is the DADDY at basing tactics, you should see some of the posts in the Dekai only section of our board.
        Agreed, Dekai has put said strategies to great use and is owning all the top basing squads.
        1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
        1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
        1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
        1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Get flag kill some nmy's and then run and hide the rest of the game.
          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Shoot, Hide, Shoot, Hide, Flag, Shoot, Hide, Camp, Hide, Shoot, Run, Run some more, Turn around and shoot, Hide and finally run again. If you put this to a good work, you will have enuff points and you will be able to pull a mitch2 on your enm.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Project
              Agreed, Dekai has put said strategies to great use and is owning all the top basing squads.
              We have, I just wish he posted them a couple of months earlier
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Firstly get 8 on to play
                Warpath

Comment

7 warbirds and a terr?
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I take it one of those wb's has a repel?
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

nah, it is a strategy contingent on us getting base first, if we do yer screwed
                      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                      Philos> there is something about you
                      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

There are a lot of squads currently looking for counters to the cram. They're there, but said counters have to be discovered, since they are unlike the typical basing tactics up to this point. Definately brings a new innovative aspect to the basing community. Mad propz (with a z).
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

counter to the cram = a jav with timing.

aka Nockm.

cram will not work come league.
                          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Working...
                          X